• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance leaned against the gate waiting for someone to get him out. 'Hmm so he wont eat fur...wait what will happen to arya then?' He thought concerned

Alexa left the cell and started to head off. "Have fun...oh! When you are done with punish Max, experiment 666 for me will ya? Thanks, I need some sleep." She then walked off before he could agree or protest. 'I wonder if I should just have him torture Penance instead since he may be a bit worse than experiment 10.' She thought as she entered her room.

((Sorry, I had to eat something!))

Damion chuckled a little and said,"You're not exactly that talkative are ya?" He smiled and said,"That's okay, I know plenty of people just like that."

At her lack of response Plague Doctor shifted his attention back to pertaining the proper tools from his coat "No matter," Plague Doctor stated before pulling out a small piece of wood and passing it over to her "Do make this easier on yourself, bite in this."

Afterwards he whipped out a sharpie and a syringe, he scooted closer and hovered with the sharpie a bit before making a small little mark on her leg.

"Don't worry," he said as he put away the sharpie and gestured towards the syringe "This is the easiest part, a little prick."

Not waiting a bit, the syringe soon found itself hitting the mark on her leg and depressing the fluid into it quickly. In the span of two seconds it was back out.

"See, no problem." Plague Doctor stated before backing up a bit "Looks good so far, wouldn't you agree Subject-807763?"

"Whats with the syringe, the sharpie and I have a name?" She would reply as he does this, clearly confused as what he wanted to do.

((What was it? :o ))

Alexia smiled awkwardly at Damions' statement; Alexia's hands now becoming moist with nervous sweat.
Be calm Alexia... thought the shy blond girl; feeling as if her heart was beating so hard that everyone in the room could hear it. "H-h-how are you d-doing D-D-Damion?" asked Alexia as she continued to pet Ashley; trying to keep herself calm, by now her nervousness was quite apparent.

Damion watched as the girl stuttered as she tried to address him. He then asked,"Hey, are you alright?" She looked like she might faint, well to him at least.

Plague Doctor glanced at the syringe in question "Oh, this?" he asked in his even tone "A personal variant of Necrotizing fasciitis."

He tucked the syringe away and pulled out a long rubber strap, "I'm going to need you to keep your breathing even, this will only slow it down enough to get my message across."

With that he quickly tied it tightly around the thigh of the leg he had injected the fluid into. Then once more he backed up, this time retrieving a slick looking cleaver and hanging it on a peg on his belt. Once finished he pulled out a pocket watch and began tossing the metal rods up and catching them absent-mindedly as he appeared to wait for something.

"Oh" he remembered something and glanced at her before asking "could you do me a favor and lift your leg onto the bed for me Subject-807763 ?"

Juliet sat leaned against the cold walls of her cell, only hearing the tapping of the scientist's shoes walking. Her cage was made of glass on all 4 walls so she would try to escape, not that she showed any intent to. Her cage was considerably big compared to her small frame, making her seem like she was a tiny doll.

Juliet's hair fell in front her face, it was still there from since the last time she moved. Her long hair over her face and the dim lighting made her seem like the grudge from the ring and her pale complexion didn't help either.

Alexias' red eyes closed for a second as she took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. Oh my god, Alexia get a hold of yourself, so what if you talking to Damion? thought Alexia, beating herself up mentally for her awkward shyness. "W-w-w-who me? Y-y-yes D-D-Damion I-I'm alright" replied Alexia awkwardly before Ashley got up from laying down and went into sitting on her lap instead; her red eyes staring directly at the dragon boy with a tilted head; like a katt who is curious.

Penance sat in #10's cage still watching the monster eat like..well a monster. "Geez you'd think he'd chew first. I dont even eat that sloppy."

Alexa was watching the cameras a bit before heading to bed. She let out a sigh and rested her hand on the table. 'I can't let him get friendly with 10, geez why do they make this hard. I almost feel sorry for Arya. Getting inject with the flesh eating disease, probably should have told him to take it easy...eh to late now.' "I need some guards to get Penance and take him to his cell, I'll think of something later." She said through the radio before heading to bed.

Getting the feeling that she wasn't going to be using her leg for a while after this she would slowly lift her leg onto the bed. Closing her eyes and Clenching her jaw shut she would brace herself for whatever he planned to do. Her hands would form fists, her knuckles white from how tight she was holding them.

(FLESH EATING DE-?!?!?!? WAT THE HELL?!?!?)

StoneWolf18 said:
Getting the feeling that she wasn't going to be using her leg for a while after this she would slowly lift her leg onto the bed. Closing her eyes and Clenching her jaw shut she would brace herself for whatever he planned to do. Her hands would form fists, her knuckles white from how tight she was holding them.

(FLESH EATING DE-?!?!?!? WAT THE HELL?!?!?)
( xD that is brutal!!)

(Badaboom, #no regrets. Worst case scenario you lose your leg for a couple pages then they have to grow a new one on Max's spine so they can amputate it from him and fix you with the powers of science.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back