• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Would be fast asleep on the bed in the corner of the isolation cell. Unknowing of what was to come.

(If you havent, please check the post I had written about arya in the OOC tab, page 14. thanks)

(I have taken over the guards my bad)

The guards opened the door the Penance cell rushing in the grabbed him putting a muzzle and reinforced cuffs on him and started to lead him down to his punishment.

Alexa continued to lead the way as she glanced back at him. "Nothing big, we just decided to let you and Arya meet a friend for two minutes." She said with a smile. "Should we keep the muzzle and cuffs on or give him a fighting chance?" She asked Jarne as they approached experiment 10 cell, the stench of blood still fresh in the air.

Would be startled awake by Penance's yelling. Frowning she would sit up, wondering what was happening. Thinking back to the incident in the cafeteria, Arya's mind would be filled with all the horrible things they could do. 'Guess its punishment time' she thought nervously.

(Just saying he is all the way at the bottom of the labs)

Zor sniffed around his cage, he smelt something coming; he couldn't tell much about it execpt for one thing....
"FOOOD!" yelled the monster

Hearing 10's yelling, Arya's face would pale. 'Hell no....' She would think, knowing there as no way out of this.

Penance saw the cage and realized what was happening "you bitch!!" He yelled "if i make it outta this i'll kill you were you stand!!"

"*sigh* I guess we can't let you die just yet." She muttered. They were at the bottom of the lab and a few meters from the door. "As soon as I hear screaming I'll set the timer. Though I'm curious as to how we stop 10." She said with a chuckle. She took out a key and removed the cuffs and muzzle. However before Penance could do a thing she pushed him in with experiment 10 and locked the door. "Fresh Meat." She muttered as she waited to set the timer.

Penance saw the enormous creature. The same creature that beat him during the escape. "Oh shit" he said worried for his life

Zor was eating the rest of his food from earlier in the day when they threw Penance into his cell, his slobbering and crunching of meat and bone stopping as he looked up and stared directly at Penance in the eyes. He looked at he thing in confusion, trying to figure out if this was a joke of some sorts... "FOOD?" asked Zor in confusion before dashing straight up to the wolf-like creature and stopping right in front of him, his mouth stomach open as his tentacle tongues hung in the air. He began to sniff at the creature, before spitting; "FUR TASTE BAD!" exclaimed the creature before backhanding the dog away and heading back to his pile of bloody meat.

"Did i just get slapped by satan hulk?" He rolled off the meat pile and dusted himself off "well i guess i dont have to do anything, after all fur taste bad. Haha." Penance said laughing that the monster wont eat him

"Useless beast." She muttered. "Sir we have a small problem." She radio Jarne and told him the situation. "What should we do instead?"

He calmly walked to the gate and just waited for release he looked at alexa and chuckled "well that failed huh? Hope you got a plan b because when i get out im going to give you that good punch to face like you deserve. Heheh." He grinned from ear to ear satisfied by the results

Zor looked over to Penance when he made the comment about fur tasting bad and nodded; "FUR BAD!" exclaimed the beast before continuing his meal.

"Yeah Yeah, try to get this thing to eat something it doesn't want to eat. Sounds like fun." She muttered as she hanged up the radio. "Zor! The furry thing isn't food, more like a toy for exercise. If you do good on your exercise, you will get a reward of four big pieces of fresh meat." She said calmly. making the four guards behind her shift uncomfortable.

Zor turned to the girl and chuckled the most demented laugh one could possibly ever hear, far below the vocal range of something normal. He thought about the offer for a few moments, but he already had meat for right now and he could always get more... he knew they feared him if he was not fed; they would feed him no matter what he choose. "FOOD...EAT...NOW!" stated Zor, a hint of an offer in his voice, before turning back to his meal and continuing his feast.

"So you are saying I have to feed you first? Well then beast, how about this. I'll give you two now and two after you are finished playing around." She said trying to get this annoying deal out of the way.

Plague Doctor placed another piece of the hardened material on the tray, pausing slightly to wash the blood off his gloves.

"You know something Mr. Shale..." Plague Doctor began as he considered the bloodied water "This could've been avoided."

Plague Doctor turned back to glance at the sniveling mass of sobbing flesh lying in a containment cube in the center of the room. He watched as the subject reached out with bloodied limbs pawing at the cube's surface. Plague Doctor stared at the subject for a while, "You know, we isolated your mutation's gene and refined the transformation process. Now that we can learn no more from you, I would like to thank you with your participation in this experiment."

The Subject gave no reply.

"Seeing as how we no longer have a use for you, Company Policy illustrates that a lack of resources would not be beneficial in any way to either the staff or the progress of the mission. Just remember that your death will be remembered as a sacrifice to the nation" Plague Doctor said as he slid his hands into his coat pockets and stepped over to a trunk sat off to the side "Would you like a small anesthetic of some sort?"

Though the Subject made motions with his mouth, no sound could escape.

"Ah, taking one for the team then Mr. Shale." Plague Doctor said blankly as he nudged the trunk open with the tip of his shoe "I'm sure the next Subject who goes under will be very grateful."

As Plague Doctor reached into the trunk, the Subject struggled to his hands and feet. Plague Doctor slid out a Bonesaw easily the length of his arm, then let the blade tap against the floor as he raised one finger and measured the wall a bit with it. After a while he turned towards a button on the wall and pressed his free hand it.

It flashed red and Plague Doctor turned around as the cube's sides slid away. He stopped at the sight of his mutilated subject crouching in a lunging position, his bloodshot eyes appearing to bleed tears down to the jagged line of a mouth as the Subject snarled at him. He lunged quickly, aiming to sink his cracked teeth into Plague Doctor's head. Plague Doctor took a knee and held his Bonesaw right side up above him, prompting the subject's eyes to widen seconds before his mouth came into contact with the blade. It cut through the Subject's body like butter, and the severed halves of the subject violently impacted with the wall before flopping into the chest.

Plague Doctor stood and tossed the Bonesaw onto a nearby counter and proceeded to wash his gloves and arms of blood.

"To think," he said to himself "missing out on such a beneficial social experiment because of the little interruption.

Plague Doctor dried off his clothes before glancing at the tray, covered in every single piece of the Subject's forcibly removed shell. Plague Doctor turned back to the trunk, then closed it. He locked it tightly before picking it up, then exited the room for the clean-up. He carried the Trunk down several halls before reaching his destination.

After disposing of the trunk, Plague Doctor made his way back to the operating room. Once there he found that the clean-up crew hadn't arrived yet, "Pity" He stated before glancing at a clock hung up on a nearby wall.

Hm, seemed he still had enough time to make it to the Social Experiment. He pondered it for a moment, stroking the nose of his mask for a bit before conceding.

One slight Elevator ride later and he was on his way to view the Experiment as well, albeit taking his time.

Crawler watched as the first of the offenders had been dragged off, his chuckling growing once more. His humor was interrupted by the sight of a single specific roach crawling towards his cell. At the sight of it, he paused and did a double take. Then he reached out and pulled it in.​

Zor shook his head violently as he devoured from the pile of his meat in his cell; blood poring everywhere as he slobbered. It was like dealing with a little kid who did not want to eat his vegetables; but deadly in the fact that if you weren't careful her would snap you in half at a given chance. Zor continued his little feast before burping loudly; not all the meat was gone but he had carved out a little hut for him to fit into later; imagine that, a monster who consumes flesh but still likes Arts & crafts! "Leave before you anger me further, I refuse to eat fur" stated the beast, an actual coherent statement; something very rare for the beast. He walked inside his hut and seemingly fell into slumber, the blood dripping on him from the fresh meat.

(Is any of the other RP going to continue? D:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back