• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Max sighed. "I said you aren't very talk active." (Damn good luck! I'll have to wait till they get on though)

"oh...I guess not." Said Digit. He then continued his work, almost as if working on himself; rebuilding himself.

(lol you will need more then luck; Zor is going to be happy for some *ahem clears throat* "FRESH MEAT!" )

Alexia smiled at Crawlers encouragement as they walked into the cafeteria,
"Thank you Crawler; you always know what to say" replied Alexia with a huge smile, a huge boost to her self esteem. She turned to look at who he was talking about and saw it wad Damion; she froze up instantly, B-b-b-but that's Damion! complained Alexia to herself, her breathing becoming irregular. After a few moments of trying to calm down, she slowly made her way up to the dragon boy and shyly smiled. "H-Hi Damion, c-c-can I sit here?" asked Alexia shyly, feeling as if her chest was about to explode. Ashley trailed behind the girl, waiting to be fed by her.

Max let out a sigh but didn't leave the table. 'I'll stay here a bit longer before going. I shouldn't be missed just yet.' (Have you seen the new OC?)

Damion tilted his head and said,"Sure, go ahead." He kept ripping and tearing into his meat. He then asked,"What brings you to my table?"

Digit sighed and said,"Are you sure? I can only keep the loop of footage going for so long.."

Max looked up and sighed. "Got it you want to be left alone." He raised his hands in surrender. "Thanks for what you did, it's nice to stretch my legs and use my powers." With that he jumped into Digits laptop and exited through the light that was at the end of the hall. He quietly headed to his cell and hesitantly went into the special cell.

Alexia set her tray down and sat in the seat next to Damion, Ashley jumping on her lap and demanding to be pet. Alexia obliged and pet the demanding cat, though in truth she welcomed it as a good distraction from her nervousness. "Well, I-I thought w-we could be f-f-friends" admitted Alexia hopefully as she truly did want to be friends with the boy. "M-my name is Alexia" stated Alexia with a small shy smile.

Digit rolled his eyes and shut off the loop of footage on Max's security camera, rebooting the camera footage.

((I have to hit the hay, night all!))

Jarne lay in his bed pondering the events. 'It probably would've been worse had my brothers been still here.' The the matter of the meeting was merely a test. To see if they had any spark left in them to rebel after the recent mishap. "If they want to act so poorly they will be treated in the manner." He said getting up moving to his office, picking up a radio "Alexa I need you in my office now. We have important matters to discuss."

(Wait 2 minutes with Zor? Well ok you sick people I would have thought worse but.

Oh and I'm not going to have her die though, just saying)

Arya would be on the bed in the corner of her cell. She would be leaning on the wall that borders the bed, hugging her knees. Of corse she couldn't sleep, she let herself her the best of her. Leaning her head back, she looked up at the blank ceiling, waiting to hear the punishment that would befall her this time.

Penance walked around his cell. He wondered about this kind of punishment. 'It couldnt be that bad...could it?' He thought

Jarnes greeted Alexa. "Please take a seat." After she was seated he continued. "Putting these rebels on isolation will do nothing but madden them. We must scare them and the others from every trying to rebel again.". He fixed his glasses and leaned forward resting his chin on His hands. "I want them to know who's in charge around here." He said in a smooth calm tone which seemed a little creepy. "That's why I've decided, to throw the two in the chamber with...#10 " he said looking up at Alexa

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexa kept a straight face. "You know the likely hood of their survival is low. But if thats your order then I will do it. However experiment 10 aka Zor, is currently asleep, its near impossible to wake him, so we need to wait." With that being said she leaned back. "Anything else?"

Getting restless she would begin to pace about her cell. 'What's our punishment going to be this time?' Arya would think to herself. She looked and was exhausted.

(Do you guys mind if I make another character?)

[QUOTE="Ninja God]((Lol everyone already has like 3 characters each anyways. So why not [emoji39]))

[/QUOTE]
(( I don't ...... right now(8))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back