• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Groaning, Arya would awaken to a pain pounding in her skull. Blinking a few times she would realize that she was unshifted in a way. Or in other words, looked the same as the day she was put into confinement. Sighing she would hug her knees, wondering what the this punishment would be.

(Tip: your scientists in a lab with limitless possibles, mix up the punishments a bit. I'm sorry for the cliche but Think outside the box a little)

(*sigh* If you say so, just don't complain too much if I take it a bit on the far side. But I'll do it tomorrow since I want to play as Max (an I need to come up with a few ideas))

(Buddy, if you feel like you can't go through with it, pass it off to me. Just a couple posts in control of some random NPC doctors and I can come up with some punishments that should get some messages across.)

Peaceswore said:
(*sigh* If you say so, just don't complain too much if I take it a bit on the far side. But I'll do it tomorrow since I want to play as Max (an I need to come up with a few ideas))
(( You could pour water on Max , turn the temp in my cell to like seventy degrees and hit Penance and Arya with a rolled up newspaper))

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding](( You could pour water on Max , turn the temp in my cell to like seventy degrees and hit Penance and Arya with a rolled up newspaper))

[/QUOTE]
(Im sorry that newspaper part was funny xD )

Digit sat on the ground, simply breaking down what he saw. Once his "analysis" was done he stood up and slowly walked back to his cell. He walked into his cell. His cell was very different from the others: he had a large computer, a television, and a large bed. Digit simply sat at his computer and began to look at the properties of that glove he saw.

((Tie them to medieval stretchers until they're 2 inches taller than when the came in))

((I vote for 2 minutes with 10))

((oh umm lets take this to OCC, I can give you about a thousand different options with torture... yeah I am a weird person (O:))(} :) )))

Max laid in his cell as he cupped his eye which was now working just like his orginal. "I-I can't believe sh-she allowed that." He muttered as he sat in a kneeling postion still holding his eye. "Why? Out of all the things she could have down...she did this....I really wanted.....an eye patch." He muttered as he removed his hand and hanged his head in disappointment. (Yes the reason he is so depressed is because he got a working eye in stead of an eye patch)

Federoff said:
((oh umm lets take this to OCC, I can give you about a thousand different options with torture... yeah I am a weird person (O:))(} :) )))
((Join the freakin club my friend.... gtg I'll try to help with some torture ideas tomorrow))

((Zor has a name lol, and is it wrong I voted for the devouring of other living beings? xD ... man what's wrong with me? xD ))

Digit stared at his neighbor and sighed, he left his room just to watch someone say that they wanted a eyepatch. Digit looked puzzled and asked in his computer like voice,"And...why would that be?"

Max looked around confused as to wear that voice came from. "Is someone there?" He asked in his empty cell. (He is in the special cell, however Alexa 'accidently' forgot to lock it Max doesn't know it's unlocked.)

((And yes, that makes you a sick person...very sick.))

Digit sighed and said,"Never mind..." He then returned to his own cell and zoned out on the science show on his Tv.

James had plates on his back once again and said,"Lunch time Max..." He then slid the tray down the door and went to go deliver the rest.

Max got up and poked the food. 'Does he keep forgetting the batteries on purpose? Also who was that guy I'm not crazy enough yet to be hearing things." He muttered as he pushed away the tray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back