• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"Ahhh humor in the mist of the enemy." He said leaning against a frosted and icicled wall and fixed his glasses. "I want you to know something." he said starting to grin "Even though i may seem like a wimp of sots, i have all the power to take you and this whole facility down if needed." He walked towards the door. "This cold you feel is nothing ill be turning it up to -80 and even higher if needed. Your a big girl right you can manage." He said smirking leaving the room. he closed the door started walking to the surveillance room guards radio Alexa and see if things are fine."

((Im going to play the role of guards for a bit if you dont mind)))

A guard pulled out a gun shooting Penance and Arya with multiple tazer and tranqullizer darts.

Digit suddenly turned around and shot a strong blast of electricity at Penance. Then, wires seemed to be pulling free from their sockets and wrapping Penance like a gift.

(Ok this isn't supposed to sound rude but:

Really? Why don't you let events happen instead of interrupting anything that's going on? I know your GM but you should make new characters out of the blue so the RP can go they way you want it to.

-rant ends-

Ok, continue))

(I like Digit he and Max may get along since both are electricity ) Alexa wasn't amused in the least. "Take those two back to isolation." She ordered before turning to Uriel. "I do not need any more rebelling. As you can see I'm not in a good mood don't test me." She said coldly. @Flawless

StoneWolf18 said:
(Ok this isn't supposed to sound rude but:
Really? Why don't you let events happen instead of interrupting anything that's going on? I know your GM but you should make new characters out of the blue so the RP can go they way you want it to.

-rant ends-

Ok, continue))
((why are you Albrecting him?))

Digit sighed and said,"Why does no one listen to me..." He simply shrugged at his own question and sat back down.

Federoff said:
Tats and Mari walk up to Sothenas' room and knock on the door, it had been a solid week since the transplant and everyday Tats' checked on how the girl was doing, today being no exception. Tats and Mari had already eaten their morning rations and so had the whole day free. "Morning Sothen!" smiled Mari after Sothena would answer the door. @RoyalPhoenix32
Alexia entered from the mess hall to the containment center, walking towards Crawlers' cell with Ashley tailing right behind her. In her hands was her morning rations, same old same old. She walked right up to the bars and smiled at Crawler,
"Good morning" greeted Alexia before offering the brown-sugar oatmeal to the creature. @GrieveWriter
Sothena smiled and answered the door to hear Mari greet her.

"Hello Mari and to you as well Tats. What brings you here?"

She asked as her wings ruffled contently. She was happier as well since had been able to regain the ability to fly but Jarnes would possibly wouldn't want her to have that sort of Freedom at all.

"Sorry to rain on your parade, sweetheart, but I am sick of this." he laughed, a slightly crazy, lilting tone beginning to seep into his voice. "Your rules, your orders, people just like you who are far too big for their boots.."

His hands fell to his hips as he spoke, his chin tilting upwards, looking down on her with a slightly unnerving, unstable gleam in his eyes.

Mik glared death at the man "why don't you pick on someone your own size, maybe not a five foot two chick " @Ninja God

"*sigh* Is there some moron dieses spreading around here?" She asked as she glared at him. "I advise you to calm down. In case I haven't told you even though we are scientist we shouldn't be underestimated." She said clearly. @Flawless (I need guards! We got to unconscious people!)

(@Isune : Don;t know if you saw this, but Alexia said hi to Damion awkwardly back on page #85)

Mari smiled and shrugged at the question,
"I just wanted to say hi" replied Mari like a little kid she was, giggling as she responded. Tats blinked and after a few moments of silence he filled in the gap with "How are your wings coming along?"

"So what are you gonna do, hm? Beat me to death with a text book? Oh, look how I'm shaking in terror." he returned the glare, becoming suddenly impatient with this pretentious scientist.

@Peaceswore

The guards dragged the two wolf people to the isolation rooms once again. And then circled around Alexa and Uriel. "Jarne Demands a report what should we tell him" stated one of the guards

(Hey i got to go)

Sothena smiled before her wings stretched half way then settling down on her back. Her eagle vision seemed to stablize as well. She can now track people down through a mist they leave behind.

"They're good. Aside from having a itch to fly in the sky, they haven't given me much trouble."

She said.

@Federoff

((Due to my post blindness I didn't see it.))

Damion looked over because he heard someone say "hi" to him earlier. He couldn't tell who said it, so he simply shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

"I want everyone back to there cells asap. Tell him everything is fine, but we have to deal with those rebellious idiots again." She said/ordered the guards. "I want Max back in his old cell, since unlike his friends he didn't do anything."

She was still under the effects of the tranquilizer but at least she was awake. She dragged herself over to the corner of the cell. Arya would rest her head on her paws. Even though she couldn't think straight she knew that the punishment this time was going to be more severe. A few moments later, the drugs would pull her under once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back