• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Peaceswore said:
Alexa was standing outside of the fire girls cell figuring out if she should stay or make sure Max doesn't do anything stupid. She let out a sigh and leaned against the door. 'Well I can't leave this brat alone, honestly why do my experiments have so much attitude?'
"I'm sorry that genetically altering a embryo that turned out to be a teenage girl with powers that could destroy a small city didn't work out for ya "

The guard simply said,"Then I'll put a bullet right through that chest of yours...As simple as that."

StoneWolf18 said:
Whispering to Penance she would ask "distract the guards. Im helping sparky."
Penance grinned "heheh got it." He walked over to some guards. "So guys," he said "how does it feel to be lapdogs to two government wusses who wont do there own work?" 'Its been a while since i picked a fight.' He thought

(There is no end to you guys rebellion and ignorance. I LOVE IT.)

Walking to the door Alexa stood at. when he reached it he told his guards to wait at the door. He walked into the below zero freezer like room. "Alexa go back to the cafeteria and make sure there behaving." He closed the door and stared at the girl. "How does it feel in here, pretty chilly dont you think."

As they were distracted, Arya would seek silently into the kitchen. Quietly rummaging through the back store room. She would be surprised to find a giant battery. Carefully gripping the battery she would silently and stealthy bring it out into the main area. Creeping underneath his seat she would nose the back of his leg, pushing the gigantic battery near him.

[QUOTE="Ninja God](There is no end to you guys rebellion and ignorance. I LOVE IT.)
Walking to the door Alexa stood at. when he reached it he told his guards to wait at the door. He walked into the below zero freezer like room. "Alexa go back to the cafeteria and make sure there behaving." He closed the door and stared at the girl. "How does it feel in here, pretty chilly dont you think."

[/QUOTE]
Her teeth chattered "I'm a big girl. I can take it"

Alexa nodded and walked back to the cafeteria. "Why can't you guys behave? I mean sure it makes it intresting, but I get the feeling you guys don't care for your survival." She said as she walked up to the tattooed man. "Sorry I forgot your name." (I know! It keeps things intresting!)

She would silently creep back to her seat, with the guards still distracted she was able to get back to her seat with them not knowing a thing.

He stood in silence, arms still folded, a smirk twitching his lips as he saw the wolf creature from earlier walk up to the guard and blatantly insult him. His heart's tempo had sped up. The part of Lyrr inside of him was stirring. He wanted blood. He was sick of this. Too long of being quiet and good.

Yet a slightly more sensible part of him yelled to calm the FRICK down. What if Lyrr...? Not that he listened to it. He was too far gone for that.

"Uriel. Ink-Demon. Cold-hearted bastard. I have a variety." he spoke, his burning gaze turned to this new woman.

@Peaceswore

Digit sat on the ground and spoke like a machine,"You know...you have a low probability of succeeding..." He then pointed over to one guard who was taking Penance back to his seat and the other that was keeping a close eye on the rest.

"Intresting I can all ready imagine what your powers are. Now, calm down before I have to do something that may scar some of the younger experiments." She stated calmly though gave him a cold glare.

Max looked at Arya confused. 'Why did she leave?' He wondered before turning his attention to the front, not caring about the fight the ink demon was starting.

A guard caught Arya and said,"Hey! Give me that!" He then took the battery and said,"Trying to steal are we?"

Digit looked at the group and said,"I told you..."

Snarling she would leap onto the guards back, most likely weighing more than him she would take him down. Keeping him still the best she could she would crawl up his body, she would tear a gapping whole in the cloth backing of his armor and attempts to bite that back of his neck.

Digit held out one hand and shocked Arya, not afraid of what she'd do to him. He then simply said,"Stop...Your feral brain is bugging me.

Penance sliced another nearby guard in half preventing him from stopping arya then turned to digit "hey robot boy leave her alone!!" He said running to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back