• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Jarnes walking down a corridor leading to the cafeteria with Alexa and a few guards tailing him, he sighed looking down and loosened his tie a little. "Guard are all the experiments in the cafeteria and seated, i dont want to walk into a moshpit." He looked up nearing the cafeteria he stopped at the entrance and stared at the group of experiments and guards. "Never mind." he said throwing a piercing look at a guard than fixing his glasses and started to walk to the front of the cafeteria hands placed in his pockets.

She would glance to the door, seeing some guy walk in Arya would frown "who's he?" She would ask no one in particular

StoneWolf18 said:
She would glance to the door, seeing some guy walk in Arya would frown "who's he?" She would ask no one in particular
"Beats me, i havent seen him before."

James stood nearby the backroom of the cafeteria, but didn't look like he was going to move. Damion sat in a chair, arms folded and asked,"Oh boy, what'd we do this time?"

StoneWolf18 said:
Looking up Penance she would frown. Walking over to a nearby table she would struggle to get onto s chair. Turning she would sit, being taller she would sign "better, and yeah....that week kind of...eh...well.." Gesturing to Herself he would see her stone grey pelt hanging off her thin frame.
Clapping her hand over her mouth and winding her eyes in shock. Glancing at the guard behind her " Hey! that kids murdering someone!" Running over to her friend, Mik doesn't know what to say " Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Clapping her hand over her mouth and winding her eyes in shock. Glancing at the guard behind her " Hey! that kids murdering someone!" Running over to her friend, Mik doesn't know what to say " Are you okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Would glance at Mik "uhhhh what?" She would ask.

StoneWolf18 said:
Looking up Penance she would frown. Walking over to a nearby table she would struggle to get onto s chair. Turning she would sit, being taller she would sign "better, and yeah....that week kind of...eh...well.." Gesturing to Herself he would see her stone grey pelt hanging off her thin frame.
"So you transformed all the way now?"

Penance said:
"So you transformed all the way now?"
Looking back the penance she would sigh "unfortunately yes...I assume its because when Max shocked me that stimulated my cells to make the virus spread faster."

Jarnes stopped in the front of the group. "Guards please silence them all" he said giving a glance to Alexa and then to the crowd. "And tell them to sit down." sounding a bit annoyed that no one noticed him and the guards walking in, and that the guards did a horrible job getting them under control when he first told them to gather the experiments in here.

StoneWolf18 said:
Would glance at Mik "uhhhh what?" She would ask.
Mik's eyes are the size of saucers " Your a freaking wolf ! How do I respond to that ? Am I supposed to say how bout that weather ?"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Mik's eyes are the size of saucers " Your a freaking wolf ! How do I respond to that ? Am I supposed to say how bout that weather ?"

[/QUOTE]
Looks at Penance " Oh. Hey"

One guard shot one shot into the air with his pistol and shouted,"Shut up, and sit down!" James instantly sat down on his hooves, and Damion instantly shut his mouth.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Mik's eyes are the size of saucers " Your a freaking wolf ! How do I respond to that ? Am I supposed to say how bout that weather ?"

Looks at Penance " Oh. Hey"

[/QUOTE]
Groaning she would reply "so you freaked out about me when penance is standing right there..." She said glancing at the werewolf

Alexa let out a sigh "Everyone Shut it." giving everyone a glare. "Or do I have to show you how badly those three idiots suffered?"

Not able to help herself she would yell at her "Bitch got some nerve. If you didn't have your lap dogs with you I bet half of us would be digesting you right now." After she says this, she regrets but doesn't care.

Both Damion and James looked at Arya. James only shook his head, while Damion smiled; waiting to see the brawl about to unfold.

Waiting a second before saying anything making sure everyone was listening. "You all have already have met my colleague." waving a hand towards Alexa. "My name is Jarnes M..." stopping making sure he didn't state his full name, continuing "..I am the head scientist at this lab..." pausing to see the reaction of the experiments then he starts to pace back and forth looking each experiment in the eye. "..today i have called the meeting to merely show my face and reiterate the rules." glancing at the two young ladies who appeared to be arguing. "Ms. Arya do you want another week in that box,No, then i suggest you shut up."

StoneWolf18 said:
Not able to help herself she would yell at her "Bitch got some nerve. If you didn't have your lap dogs with you I bet half of us would be digesting you right now." After she says this, she regrets but doesn't care.
"No kidding, i got a few bones to pick with that government bitch"

"Most of us do. Now let's have high and mighty talk" she would say to Penance, enough to sarcasm dripping from her voice to flood the whole lab.

"Haha I can assure you, I am very capable of hurting you without guards or anything of the sort. If you want more details ask Max when we leave." She said with a sadistic smile while gesturing at him. Max ever so slightly flinched at this statement, though to most he just looked blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back