• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Plague Doctor tilted his head to the side a bit before focusing the laser pointer back onto him, the flying net prctically scraming with the sizzle of cackling electicity.

As that occured, Plague Doctor turned to his trunk and popped it open to retrieve some items.

"Are you experiencing any form of vertigo or indigestion?" he asked loudly over the roar of the net before raising his massive bonesaw and considering it in the cell's dim lighting.

Penance saw the saw and tried working through the pain slowly stood back up on his two feet "f-fuck you!!"

Looks at Darius and rolls eyes "I'll see you tonight, I want to check out how a friend is doing" Jogging up to Arya's cell she rapped on the door " Hey , open up before the guards come" @StoneWolf18

"Can't, doors locked. Even then i would't be able to get up and open it" Arya replies, her voice thick with pain.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Can't, doors locked. Even then i would't be able to get up and open it" Arya replies, her voice thick with pain.
Looks around nervously " I didn't want to have to do this.." Leaning against the door she sent hundreds of degrees into the metal until it melted enough for her to shove through it.

'I'm...fine." He said while standing up legs going up first with his body and head slinking forward. "Where is friend going." sounding like a child. Since he doesn't really have a brain Arnold's literary since isn't so good. His body was leaning slightly forward arms drooping. Walking towards the way Mik went.

"Mik is going to check on a friend who's had it really rough for a while. I dont think now would be the best time to follow her." He paused for a moment. "But I can introduce you to another person, she's really shy though."

As the subject got back to his feet, Plague Doctor paused to give a small applause before stretching "I'll take that as a no on both accounts," Plague Doctor said before tapping his bonesaw on the floor and saying "Final Question: Do you enjoy eggs, Subject-641592?"

As he asked the question, Plague Doctor stepped back over to the trunk and tapped against its side with his shoe.

Would watch Mik burst into the room. Leaning on the side of the bed, she would look up at Mik as she melted the door "Uh care to help me up?"

Alexa rolled her eyes. 'What is that fire girl doing.' "Incompetent guards. Care to explain how another experiment got inside Arya cell? I want her out and thrown into the freezing chamber, then take Arya to a cell that doesn't have a huge hole in the door." She ordered before leaning back in her chair.

Penance stared slowly walking towards the doctor. "No," he said slowly getting closer "and my name isnt some serial number" he stopped and looked at him showing all teeth "its penance!!" He yelled running to the doctor attempting to ram him through the door

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Looks seriously at Ava " I'll be back.. don't be a smartass with her "

[/QUOTE]
Chuckles dryly "Ill try and keep my other leg, now scram before she get hear and sprays you with a fire extinguisher."

Plague Doctor finished winding the gear on thee side of the trunk with his foot just as the subject decided to come full steam ahead. Plague Doctor let it go right when he was within range and stepped to the side, the mechanism sparked a compartment of gunpowder within. A small explosion came from one side of the trunk launching it with the force of a cannonball toward the subject.

Guards arrive before she has a chance to leave. "Seriously we have cameras and you know these are the isolation cells." Alexa said as she rubbed her forehead. Without a second to pass the guards grab Mik and threw her in a nearby cell. "Honestly for a girl made of fire you like freezing." She then made sure the guards took Arya to a new cell before letting out a sigh.

Would be grabbed by the guards and dragged to a new cell. This would reinforce the pain pulsing in the remains of her right leg. Sucking in a sharp breath she would hiss through clenched teeth "Could have at least lifted me off the ground" right before being thrown into a new cell.

GrieveWriter said:
Plague Doctor finished winding the gear on thee side of the trunk with his foot just as the subject decided to come full steam ahead. Plague Doctor let it go right when he was within range and stepped to the side, the mechanism sparked a compartment of gunpowder within. A small explosion came from one side of the trunk launching it with the force of a cannonball toward the subject.
He felt it hit him. And it hit him hard. After the impact he rolled on the floored and started coughing from having the wind knocked out of him

Mik cursed at Alexa as they shoved her in her cell and injected her with every type of sedative they had. Her last drowsy thought was "at least I get to see Darius " ((gtg))

Would drag herself over to the bed in this cell, leaning on it she would sigh 'They could at least give me some freedom' Arya would think to herself 'Its not like I can do much with one leg, and in this much pain why would I want to'

"She is somewhere. I'm sure I can find her. Though, she was infused with a deer so dont freak out if she freaks out." He warned him looking for Dympna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back