• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance said:
(Ok but what about the doc chopping
people up and putting them together like a big messed up jigsaw puzzle?)
(Yeah, the flesh eating disease was a little much then just chopping off limbs...that's broken the scale)

GrieveWriter said:
(What about it specifically Mr. P?)
(His OPness. Something doesn't go right he just magically makes something appear so it goes his way. He chopped off part of his leg and isn't feeling pain????? Uhhhh hello? He is human too.))

(I can repost it tomorrow if you'd like, I sorta have things that need to get done at the moment... including sleep.)

(Anyway, besides that. It's incredibly boring to just rp inside a cell with nothing but a bed in the corner..ugh, any interactions would be helpful)

Arya would have drifted off into an uncomfortable, shallow sleep. Her dreams were mixed and muddled, impossible to define.

(I would interact but i have no idea whats gonna happen when he reposts so penance is just chilling there i guess..)

(Act like she's putting an effort in trying to move around)

(Anyways I need to sleep, as of right now im sick with a temperature of 100.5)

LunaCrosby said:

(Anyways I need to sleep, as of right now in sick with a temperature of 100.5)
(Holy crap good luck with that)

LunaCrosby said:
(Already has but why not)

Blinking her eyes open, Arya was greeted with that horrid pain. Even though she was still extremely exhausted, she would make an attempt to stand. Using the wall for

Support as she had in the other cell, Arya would try to walk forward a few steps. Succeeding in this she would try once more, her foot slipping, Arya would fall only to land to on the remains of her right leg. Cursing under her breath she would struggle into a sitting position, the pain would grow, seeping into other parts of her body. Dragging herself back over to where she was leaning on the side of the bed, Arya would once again slowly slip into the unrestful depths of sleep.

Peaceswore said:
((Has she taken the medicine yet? And why does she keep getting up? Seriously))
(She wouldn't have the pills because she was moved from that cell and it's my way of keeping my self entertained and what else could you do if your stuck in a cell like that?)

((Sleep, make marks on the wall, not torture myself by moving unnecessarily ie Max. Also just assume Alexa tossed the pills in the room.))

Although quiet and unmoved, Juliet glanced up at the girl who struggled to walk with her one leg. It was obvious she was in horrendous pain and that the removal of the leg was much recent, most likely as a punishment or just for pure entertainment from one of the scientists. She had already one scientist in mind when she though about who would've done that type of procedure on her. Juliet didn't understand the reason why she was walking around just to cause her more pain, couldn't sleep possibly? Although that possibility was erased once she watched the girl slump onto her bed and fall into an agonizing slumber.

(Sorry, I'm so irrelevant. Just wanted to post something)

(I feelz ya, same here)

((Well I am heading to bed, would love it if you would respond while I sleep so I have something to look forward tomorrow morning :3)

(Ok I don't know where I can jump in since my character was talking to Tats and Mari and the rp goes by so fast that I can't keep up...T-T so sad I can't keep up when life takes my attention away....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back