• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"This is true. Can you absorb fire or just light?" Maxed asked as he entered the cafeteria. However as soon as they entered the power came back on. "Um hold on a second." Max then suddenly appeared next to a light and absorbed it till another blackout happened. "Ok that's enough anymore an I'll go insane." He muttered before heading to the fridge.

Penance said:
"Well at least you can walk now. So thats pretty cool. So i heard there's been a few new people since i was uh busy." He said nervously
Rolling her eyes Arya would reply "Did you forget I'm a wolf as well? Your pelt is reeking with the sent of blood" Flicking her ear for emphasis.

StoneWolf18 said:
Rolling her eyes Arya would reply "Did you forget I'm a wolf as well? Your pelt is reeking with the sent of blood" Flicking her ear for emphasis.
Penance scratched his head "yeah i had a little run in with the good doctor"

Penance said:
Penance scratched his head "yeah i had a little run in with the good doctor"
Her ears perking up at this, Arya would ask "I was going to as who you fought with, the blood isn't yours but you beat me too it." A smile touching her lips she would ask "So what did you do to him?"

"Mostly fire but I can do a bit of light" he said, the fire surrounding his whole body flashing off then back on as the lights blacked out again, Ryan followed after Max keeping a small distance away from certain objects so they didn't set in fire "hmm, is there any marshmallows?" He asked with a smirked

StoneWolf18 said:
Her ears perking up at this, Arya would ask "I was going to as who you fought with, the blood isn't yours but you beat me too it." A smile touching her lips she would ask "So what did you do to him?"
"Oh i just got revenge for you and chewed the crap outta his leg." Penance smiled triumphantly

"We are in luck! There are marshmallows!" Max exclaimed happily as he moved away from the fridge and to the counter. He then pulled out a huge bag of marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers. "Are you ready to get sick?" He asked wit ha smirk as he open the items.

"I was born ready" Ryan said with an excited look, he really liked marshmallows. "Let's hope the lights don't ruin our fun" he said also.

"Haha If they do I'll absorb them again." Max said as he handed Ryan some marshmallows. "Do you like Smores? Or just plain marshmallows?"

Penance said:
"Oh i just got revenge for you and chewed the crap outta his leg." Penance smiled triumphantly
"Wonderful" she would reply in the throaty growl that would surprise her. Blinking she would continue "Uh, anyways. Wana head to the cafeteria? My leg..er...what remains of it is killing me."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
"Wonderful" she would reply in the throaty growl that would surprise her. Blinking she would continue "Uh, anyways. Wana head to the cafeteria? My leg..er...what remains of it is killing me."
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Heh sure." He started walking towards the cafeteria with arya "so how you been aside from the whole leg thing." He said trying to make conversation

"I enjoy smores" he said with a smile, the marshmellows cooking in his hands he placed them on the crackers "now this is a time when being an experiment is awesome!" He said happily

"This is true." Max said as he grabbed a marshmallow and electrified it. "Hey! That works! Cool!" He said happily as he made a smore and stuffed his mouth.

"The first person to vomit or stop eating smores loses." Max said with a smirk. "I had three how many have you had? Once we get even we start eating for real!"

Max began to stuff his mouth and almost chocked...twice, but he kept going. "I was staved for over a week so I won't lose." Max said before eating another.

"Well if it was the chubby bun y challenge then you'd for sure lose!" He said with Hus mouth full before gagging but continuing.

Darius decided that he was bored. So he decided to go visit his friend that he had a slightly huge crush on. Hey, I'm back. He waved once he was inside of Mik's dream.

@Zaffre Blue

"Its where you stuff a marshmallow in your mouth and say chubby bunny, you keep doing so until you can't say chubby bunny any more" he says "and I give up you win" he says pushing away the smores

Max smirked happily as he ate four more. "Haha That's what happens when you do a eating contest with someone who was starving." Max said as he put away the things. "Though...I feel sick." He muttered as he took a seat on a nearby table. "Do you like pranks?"

Penance said:
"Heh sure." He started walking towards the cafeteria with arya "so how you been aside from the whole leg thing." He said trying to make conversation
"Eh well" she would walk along side him. "Fine actually." As they would her near the darkened cafeteria, she would catch flashes of electricity and fire. "What did they get themselves into now?" She would ask, slightly annoyed as she entered the room. Looking to them Arya would watch them

Stuff their faces with chocolate and marshmallows. Sighing she would walk around them, trying to get to the kitchen.

Penance saw the whole scene before him and just kept on walking with arya "i dont even want to know" he said shaking his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back