• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Wings said:
Darius looks up. "Oh hey." He waved. "Sure what do you need?" He asked her innocently. He took in her appearance but didn't know what it meant because it has never been used on him before.
Biting her lip , she shuffled over to him. Covertly slipping him the note, she tucked herself next to him and whispered in his ear " Tell me what you think, I like you anyway"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Biting her lip , she shuffled over to him. Covertly slipping him the note, she tucked herself next to him and whispered in his ear " Tell me what you think, I like you anyway"

[/QUOTE]
Darius raises an eyebrow. "I take it, its supposed to be a secret?" He says in reference to the note.

Wings said:
Darius raises an eyebrow. "I take it, its supposed to be a secret?" He says in reference to the note.
She pinched his side and leaned in " Their are camera's everywhere, I'm playing this like a love note"

StoneWolf18 said:
"Mik but I could say both as well" The smirk growing on her face as she waited by the door for the two to return.
Penance eyes grew in surprise and blushed (if you can see it under fur) "heheh was i obvious?" He said scratching the back of his head

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]She pinched his side and leaned in " Their are camera's everywhere, I'm playing this like a love note"

[/QUOTE]
Darius nodded. Even though he was a little disappointed it wasnt, he played along. "Aww you shouldnt have." He winked and nodded once he read the note.

Wings said:
Darius nodded. Even though he was a little disappointed it wasnt, he played along. "Aww you shouldnt have." He winked and nodded once he read the note.
Looks up , her amber eyes huge and shining. " Please, w-I couldn't do this without you"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Looks up , her amber eyes huge and shining. " Please, w-I couldn't do this without you"

[/QUOTE]
Darius nodded more urgently this time. "Yes, I accept." He said putting empathize on the yes.

Penance said:
Penance eyes grew in surprise and blushed (if you can see it under fur) "heheh was i obvious?" He said scratching the back of his head
"I could smell the crush all over you" Arya would reply with a flick of her ear. "They way you busted through walls to see if I was okay? The way you always ask about me? Shall I continue?" Would be glancing at the door to see if they have arrived

Wings said:
Darius nodded more urgently this time. "Yes, I accept." He said putting empathize on the yes.
Smiles widely, dimples showing. Tackles him to the ground with a hug and kisses his face repeatedly " Thank you"

StoneWolf18 said:
"I could smell the crush all over you" Arya would reply with a flick of her ear. "They way you busted through walls to see if I was okay? The way you always ask about me? Shall I continue?" Would be glancing at the door to see if they have arrived
"Heh oops guess i was a little obvious but what about you?" He asked sounding hopeful

Penance said:
"Heh oops guess i was a little obvious but what about you?" He asked sounding hopeful
Not wanting to crush the him completely she would answer "Maybe...well see" Looking to him with a warm smile.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Smiles widely, dimples showing. Tackles him to the ground with a hug and kisses his face repeatedly " Thank you"

[/QUOTE]
Darius falls off the bed when mik climbs over him. He laughs when she kisses his face multiple times. "So you ready to get it going?"

StoneWolf18 said:
Not wanting to crush the him completely she would answer "Maybe...well see" Looking to him with a warm smile.
Penance just grinned clearly happy 'YES!! Got a chance' he thought

Penance said:
Penance just grinned clearly happy 'YES!! Got a chance' he thought
Seeing his happiness she would think 'This could work out....maybe....' turning back to the door she would frown, wondering whats taking them so long.

Wings said:
Darius falls off the bed when mik climbs over him. He laughs when she kisses his face multiple times. "So you ready to get it going?"
"No, just wait" Gives him one more kisses and gets up "Now I am" Mik holds out her hand to him

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]"No, just wait" Gives him one more kisses and gets up "Now I am" Mik holds out her hand to him

[/QUOTE]
Darius smiles and takes her hand. "Okay then let's get going." He grinned thinking of what would happen later on.

Mik tugs Darius in the room, with Penance and Arya "wait are they blushing-nevermind" looks around before slamming the door

@RoyalPhoenix32

Tats nodded at the approval and motioned her to follow him to Maris' room; once they got there Mari went running in like an energetic little girl. "After you" said Tats, holding the door open for the girl.

@Isune

Alexia nodded shyly at the boys' request of being able to pet Ashley, "S-sure D-D-Damion, go ahead" replied Alexia; stuttering as always. Though in reality, due to her cat genes, she would rather be petted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max had a smirk on his face as he jumped out of the light and next to Ryan. "So you ready to go to my cell?" He asked with a smirk before leaning and whispering. "You better watch out Arya is planning something intresting." He said before walking to his cell in a carefree manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back