• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Ryan followed after him, brushing his hands through his white hair "hm, what kind of interesting thing is she planning?"he asks As the fire disappears.

Max looked over his shoulder and grinned. "Who knows." He said with a shrug. "She may want you to clean up the mess in the kitchen. Anyway. Here we are. My prison." He said as he opened the door to an electric blue room, there was absolutely no source of electricity in there, but with one person being made of electricity and the other fire, it hardly mattered. "Anyway that's my bed. I just dump stuff on it since I never use it to sleep in. I sleep in that corner over there it's right underneath the heater so it's always warm and it is far more comfortable than a bed. I keep my pranking items in the bottom drawer and my plans in the top. And that's the tour." He said as he sat on the floor and opened up his drawer.

Sothena smiled before walking through the door and giggling as Mari ran like the energetic little girl that she is. Seeing the big room made her smile and stretched her wings to the fullest, easily a 6-7 foot wingspan.

Nodding she would head back to her cell, opening the door she would

carefully lay down onto the bed. Seeing Mik in the corner where the camera couldn't reach she would act as if she were in pain. This causing a guard to enter, telling her to shut up.

@Zaffre Blue @Penance @Wings

StoneWolf18 said:
Nodding she would head back to her cell, opening the door she would
carefully lay down onto the bed. Seeing Mik in the corner where the camera couldn't reach she would act as if she were in pain. This causing a guard to enter, telling her to shut up.

@Zaffre Blue @Penance @Wings
As soon as the guard entered Mik grabbed a small metal pipe she stuffed in her hoodie and conked him on the side of the head, when the man fell she dragged his body in the corner.

@RoyalPhoenix32

Mari turned around to see the sight of Sothena stretching her wings to a 6-7 foot wingspan, awwing at the sight. "Whoa" gasped Mari, completely entranced by the wings. Tats walked in and closed the door, since this was a real room they would be safe from prying eyes., nodding in approval of Maris' response. "Those are really cool" stated Tats, smiling a bit as he did so.

Penance saw this as his que. He walked to the survallience room and saw digits typing away "hey digits." He said " "you're that kid who tazed me during the cafeteria fight right?"

Darius came out of his invisibility towards the guard. He took the guard uniform and put in on. He hid his tail by curling it up around his legs and he laid his wings as flat as he could around his body. He took the gun and put it in the gun holster. Darius winked headed off to the "place."

The guard would appear to leave the cell but after max took him out, Arya would stand and walk over to the camera's blind spot where Mik had stashed the guard. "Strip his gear" Arya would tell her in a hushed tone while grabbing his Assault rifle and hand gun.

StoneWolf18 said:
The guard would appear to leave the cell but after max took him out, Arya would stand and walk over to the camera's blind spot where Mik had stashed the guard. "Strip his gear" Arya would tell her in a hushed tone while grabbing his Assault rifle and hand gun.
Taking everything off the guard, Mik smiled when she found a full belt of syringes. " Ha, they've used like half of these on me " , Looks at Ava " Where should I get the uniform, or do I have to knock out a nurse too ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Taking everything off the guard, Mik smiled when she found a full belt of syringes. " Ha, they've used like half of these on me " , Looks at Ava " Where should I get the uniform, or do I have to knock out a nurse too ?"

[/QUOTE]
"Follow me" she would reply, handing her the pistol. Exiting the cell she would seek along the walls, heading to the infirmary. Entering one of the rooms she would dig through the cabinets, finding nurse scrubs and a mask. "Here" Arya would reply, gesturing to the cabinet.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Follow me" she would reply, handing her the pistol. Exiting the cell she would seek along the walls, heading to the infirmary. Entering one of the rooms she would dig through the cabinets, finding nurse scrubs and a mask. "Here" Arya would reply, gesturing to the cabinet.
Fishing through uniforms and finding the smallest one, she through it on. "Where's Darius"

She would shrug, "go find him. I'll get into the labs." Putting on scrubs as we she would be holding the key card she looted off the guard. "Where are we meeting, in front of Max's cell? " she would ask, there being no camera's in here.

(That was literally the most perfect mid-combo breaker this site has offered me. Thank you Peace, gave me the heartiest chuckle I had all day.)

((I am just now reading how much you guys did... I'm sorry...really um...yeah...though I did mention the guards were gone in the OOC))

Federoff said:
@RoyalPhoenix32
Mari turned around to see the sight of Sothena stretching her wings to a 6-7 foot wingspan, awwing at the sight. "Whoa" gasped Mari, completely entranced by the wings. Tats walked in and closed the door, since this was a real room they would be safe from prying eyes., nodding in approval of Maris' response. "Those are really cool" stated Tats, smiling a bit as he did so.
Sothena blushed lightly at the comments and smiled at Mari as her wings closed halfway before stretching out wards again.

"Thank you Tats and Mari. I glass you like them. Now, shall we begin?"

She said

Darius walks out looking like a guard.The position his wings were in was kind of uncomfortable but not too bad. He then walks to the lab. He enters using the guard I.D. to get the object.

(Sorry for late response, was at the store)

Tats nodded at the girls question a simple "Yes; go ahead" as a reply; something common from the boy as he never truly seemed to talk much. He did notice that the girl blushed though, a light smile etching itself across his face.Mari ran to behind Sothena to make sure she would not get hurt and sat down, eagerly waiting for her to begin.

Wings said:
Darius walks out looking like a guard.The position his wings were in was kind of uncomfortable but not too bad. He then walks to the lab. He enters using the guard I.D. to get the object.
Would be entering the lab as well. In a nurses uniform with a mask over her face she would be casually walking over to where Dauris was. "You know what to look for" she would murmur, hopping he herd her Arya would continue to look around for what they needed.

StoneWolf18 said:
Would be entering the lab as well. In a nurses uniform with a mask over her face she would be casually walking over to where Dauris was. "You know what to look for" she would murmur, hopping he herd her Arya would continue to look around for what they needed.
Darius nodded looking around to what he needed to find. Ugh. This lab has too much stuff in it. He groaned. After what seemed like 30 minuets of searching, but was probably only 5, he found it. Grinning, he took the items that he had found. Walking back around, he passed Arya and dropped the items in her hand. "Here." He murdered.

Wings said:
Darius nodded looking around to what he needed to find. Ugh. This lab has too much stuff in it. He groaned. After what seemed like 30 minuets of searching, but was probably only 5, he found it. Grinning, he took the items that he had found. Walking back around, he passed Arya and dropped the items in her hand. "Here." He murdered.
As he slid 2 vials into her hand she would give a slightly nod, "Max's cell" she would murmur in reply. Turning towards the door Arya would exit the labs and head near his cell and waits in the hall that's one over from his cell for Mik and Darius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back