• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Digit simply remained quiet, trying to ignore Penance. He kept typing away, thinking of the millions of combinations of clothing that he could change into. He continued to type, slowly drifting away to his own world.

@Penance

"I'm a little busy..." murmured Digit. He then continued to type away on his handheld computer.

Digit sighed and said,"Well, maybe when you had some intelligence you'd understand." He then examined the coding on his computer for a moment and continued working.

Digit sighed and said,"Well that's just too bad." He then stood up, closed his handheld, and began to walk back towards his own cell.

"Grrr...oh well i got what i came for." He walked over to the controls for the camera's and shut them off. "Now to find the others" he said as he left the room.

James stood outside with two guards behind him, he had to bring in some items for them (He could of sworn that these job selections were rigged). One of the guards came and attached a small cart and put a harness around his back. James sighed, it wasn't that it was hard to pull being that he had a large amount of strength due to the experiments, but he hated having things hitched to him. He trotted with the guards for a moment, who were joking about James saying things like,"If he didn't move we'd have to ride him over there." or "He'd make a good race horse I'd tell you that." James stopped at the gardening shed and took off the harness before saying,"Am I done yet?" The guards only laughed and said,"No, you still have to sow the fields; so get to it horsey!" James sighed, reattached his harness and had two plows attached to his harness. He then began to go up and down the fields, dragging the plow behind him. At the very least, he wouldn't be the one who has to put in seeds; that's for other experiments to do in order to fully grow the crops in order to feed the herbivore experiments.

Digit walked into his room and tossed himself onto his bed. He sighed as he watched the television, not pulling his eyes away from the large screen.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik looked at Arya and mouthed " What now?"

[/QUOTE]
"We're waiting on Darius" she would reply in the same manner.

Max began to chuckle under his breath before glancing over his shoulder. "I have a small journal I call Satan's Handbook...I'm starting my second and the journal has over a hundred pages." He said with pride while a small glint passed his eye.

Damion smiled and lightly petted the cat with the tips of his fingers and said,"She's quite the interesting one, isn't she?" He then put his arm back on his lap and said,"So, how'd the scientists screw you over?"

Federoff said:
(Sorry for late response, was at the store)
Tats nodded at the girls question a simple "Yes; go ahead" as a reply; something common from the boy as he never truly seemed to talk much. He did notice that the girl blushed though, a light smile etching itself across his face.Mari ran to behind Sothena to make sure she would not get hurt and sat down, eagerly waiting for her to begin.
Sothena closed her eyes and slowly began to flap her wings to get her wings use to motion again. It was uncomfortable at first since she hadn't flapped her wings in a while but it became enjoyable in the end. She only got a foot off the ground before her muscles began to hurt and she landed.

"Well, that's a good start for now."

She said

"Yeah, well I've been here a long while so this is how I keep myself from getting bored out of my skull." He said as he went under his bed. "I can also draw really well so I made some comics." He muttered as he pulled out some handmade comics. "I know they may suck but at least it's entertaining."

Maria clapped at the sight of the girl being able to get a foot off the ground, obviously impressed by the feat. "Awesome" smiled Mari cheerfully, Tats nodding at the girls statement with a light smile. "Yes, if you keep this up; you will be able to fly soon" stated Tats calmly.

Alexia thought about the question for a while, she had never really given it any thought; that, and she couldn't remember anything about her past a all. She shrugged at the question before responding in her usual awkward way;
"Th-they gave me c-cat genes; I kinda act like a cat now, playing with items, enjoy being pet, hating water... that kind of stuff" explained Alexia, sound a little bit more calm now.

Federoff said:
Maria clapped at the sight of the girl being able to get a foot off the ground, obviously impressed by the feat. "Awesome" smiled Mari cheerfully, Tats nodding at the girls statement with a light smile. "Yes, if you keep this up; you will be able to fly soon" stated Tats calmly.
Alexia thought about the question for a while, she had never really given it any thought; that, and she couldn't remember anything about her past a all. She shrugged at the question before responding in her usual awkward way;
"Th-they gave me c-cat genes; I kinda act like a cat now, playing with items, enjoy being pet, hating water... that kind of stuff" explained Alexia, sound a little bit more calm now.
Sothena smiled at Mari before stretching her arms and her wings followed suit.

"I'm glad you like it Mari. If I keep this up, the skies the limit for us but we have to be careful. The scientists don't want me to be able to fly so don't say anything about this to anyone."

She said to Mari before going to Tats.

"Once we get out of here, my 'friends' will be able to keep us safe for a while till while the scientists look for us."

She said in a whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back