• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
It had been a while, but Alexia had gathered a decent pile of sticks and had made a makeshift fire pit for the fire. After a few minutes of being bent down, a fire finally sparked to life; the fire now spreading but staying in the pit she made, it was a real fire. She jumped up and down in excitement, she couldn't believe she had actually done it.

"Yeah, a fire, we won't freeze tonight" chuckled Alexia to herself, her nervous awkwardness now dissipated due to her being almost alone.

I know another way for you not to freeze chuckled Ashley to Alexia, causing her to blush and throw a small pebble at her.

The two squabbled like siblings, truly one could easily mistake them for siblings if Ashley was a human. Alexia sighed before sitting up against one of the trees, curling up with Ashley by the fire as they awaited Damion to return.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]" Boyfriend, lets go back to the cave, maybe someone's in there"

[/QUOTE]
"Sure why not?" He then got up and Started walking towards the cave

Damion had finally marked the location of a running stream and began to fly back to the campsite when he saw Mik. He sighed and floated in the air for a moment to see if she'd do anything.

Penance started sniffing the air "my most favorite person" he said then looked up at damion "dragon boy"

Damion simply sighed and said,"Can it puppy..." He then landed and continued,"What brings you to our campsite?"

Penance said:
Penance started sniffing the air "my most favorite person" he said then looked up at damion "dragon boy"
Mik looked at Penance annoyed "Be nice" looking up to the boy she yells "HEY - COME DOWN"

Isune said:
Damion simply sighed and said,"Can it puppy..." He then landed and continued,"What brings you to our campsite?"
"Your campsite?" He said annoyed "who do you think dug out that cave?"

Alexia flinched when the new people tried to talk to her; her nervousness quickly coming back as the talking continued; as shown by her hugging Ashley in a tighter grip. When one yelled, her ears flopped down as she looked up to see; Damion. She stared at the boy with pleading eyes, Help me please mouthed the girl at Damion, the boy now on the ground; she continued to shrink in fear.

Federoff said:
Alexia flinched when the new people tried to talk to her; her nervousness quickly coming back as the talking continued; as shown by her hugging Ashley in a tighter grip. When one yelled, her ears flopped down as she looked up to see; Damion. She stared at the boy with pleading eyes, Help me please mouthed the girl at Damion, the boy now on the ground; she continued to shrink in fear.
She turned to the girl and winked " Be civil boys, if your going to tear each other throats out, do it later" Holding out her hand to the girl " I'm Mik"

Damion quickly walked past the two and stood in front of Alexia and said,"Well, that's a problem isn't it?" He then looked around for a moment and said,"I'm sure there's someway that violence can be avoided and the problem can be solved."

Isune said:
Damion quickly walked past the two and stood in front of Alexia and said,"Well, that's a problem isn't it?" He then looked around for a moment and said,"I'm sure there's someway that violence can be avoided and the problem can be solved."
Penance smiled "hah yeah cause peace is always an option with you huh?"

"W-W-We c-c-can all share" suggested Alexia shyly as Damion came to her rescue, a small smile on her face at the sight; an a heart warming action for Alexia. She looked over to the girl who had stuck her hand out in greeting, introducing herself as Mik, with a shy look on her face she shrunk a little more, "H-hi, I'm A-Alexia" greeted the girl sheepishly, politely choosing to continue to hug Ashley, the cat let out a meow; Hey, not so hard! meowed the cat. Alexia obeyed and let her grip go a little; though still clung to her almost-normal cat.

Penance said:
Penance smiled "hah yeah cause peace is always an option with you huh?"
" Yes Penance, peace can sometimes be the answer. Sometimes, believe it or not, digesting your enemies isn't the best way to go"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]" Yes Penance, peace can sometimes be the answer. Sometimes, believe it or not, digesting your enemies isn't the best way to go"

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe but i got alot of pent up aggression on this dude so peace isnt really an option to me right now" he said smiling

Federoff said:
"W-W-We c-c-can all share" suggested Alexia shyly as Damion came to her rescue, a small smile on her face at the sight; an a heart warming action for Alexia. She looked over to the girl who had stuck her hand out in greeting, introducing herself as Mik, with a shy look on her face she shrunk a little more, "H-hi, I'm A-Alexia" greeted the girl sheepishly, politely choosing to continue to hug Ashley, the cat let out a meow; Hey, not so hard! meowed the cat. Alexia obeyed and let her grip go a little; though still clung to her almost-normal cat.
Mik liked Ashley, she was quite and cute. Walking over to her and squatting down and gives Ashley her most welcoming smile " Thats a really cute cat. I never really had pets when I was younger, the whole smelling like ash and lighting on fire scares them away"

(Ashley= cat, Alexia= cat girl; just to clear up any confusion)

She does smell meowed Ashley at Alexia as the cat continued to be hugged by Alexia, doing its best at a laugh at its own joke. Alexia shyly nodded her head before she looked back up at Damion, "D-Did you f-f-find any fresh w-w-w-water?" asked the girl, trying to shift the attention away from her. She was never one for attention, she knew it as it made her nervous.

Federoff said:
(Ashley= cat, Alexia= cat girl; just to clear up any confusion)
She does smell meowed Ashley at Alexia as the cat continued to be hugged by Alexia, doing its best at a laugh at its own joke. Alexia shyly nodded her head before she looked back up at Damion, "D-Did you f-f-find any fresh w-w-w-water?" asked the girl, trying to shift the attention away from her. She was never one for attention, she knew it as it made her nervous.
((ah okay, sorry))

As the day wore on Crawler had followed several Experiments around as they went about setting up for the night. He'd entertained himself with their dilemmas for a bit then decided he should get back to his little hiding spot and left for the woods after briefly checking on their cave for a bit. As he walked, he began noticing something strange, many of the areas of grass below him were painted with drying blood. He quirked his head to the side as he took in the sight of the seemingly random sprawls of dried blood. In various directions the markings spread out a bit before dissolving into more miniscule smudges.

Staying cautious, Crawler dropped to the floor and winced as he unfolded his wings. He crawled on four limbs instead of the norm, scurrying lopsidedly along the miniscule trail out of curiosity more than anything. While he followed the trail he noticed a flickering light off to the side, with some voices coming from it. He glanced from the miniscule trail to the flickering a couple times before sighing and getting back on two legs. As he wrapped himself back up in his wings, Crawler tried to memorize the location of the trail.

Finally, wrapped up snugly in his wings, the roach man made his way to the flickering light. As he drew near, the flickering light became the flame of a campsite while the voices became more recognizable. Crawler found himself waking in on some sort of altercation between his good friend Alexia, her new friend, and the Wolf and his female associate. Crawler chuckled once more as he drew near to listen to it a bit.

After some friendly eavesdropping, Crawler chuckled a bit to himself "Ah, thissss issss jussssst sssso adorable."

GrieveWriter said:
As the day wore on Crawler had followed several Experiments around as they went about setting up for the night. He'd entertained himself with their dilemmas for a bit then decided he should get back to his little hiding spot and left for the woods after briefly checking on their cave for a bit. As he walked, he began noticing something strange, many of the areas of grass below him were painted with drying blood. He quirked his head to the side as he took in the sight of the seemingly random sprawls of dried blood. In various directions the markings spread out a bit before dissolving into more miniscule smudges.
Staying cautious, Crawler dropped to the floor and winced as he unfolded his wings. He crawled on four limbs instead of the norm, scurrying lopsidedly along the miniscule trail out of curiosity more than anything. While he followed the trail he noticed a flickering light off to the side, with some voices coming from it. He glanced from the miniscule trail to the flickering a couple times before sighing and getting back on two legs. As he wrapped himself back up in his wings, Crawler tried to memorize the location of the trail.

Finally, wrapped up snugly in his wings, the roach man made his way to the flickering light. As he drew near, the flickering light became the flame of a campsite while the voices became more recognizable. Crawler found himself waking in on some sort of altercation between his good friend Alexia, her new friend, and the Wolf and his female associate. Crawler chuckled once more as he drew near to listen to it a bit.

After some friendly eavesdropping, Crawler chuckled a bit to himself "Ah, thissss issss jussssst sssso adorable."
Mik looked around, hearing hissing "Hello, who's there ?"

Alexias' ears peaked up when she heard the hissing of an all to familiar friend, with a smile she stared in the direction in which the sound originated from; "Crawler!" she greeted the roach man; it was no secret to Alexia hung out with Crawler, him being her first friend in the lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back