• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance looked confused "crawler?" He started sniffing around but could only smell bugs and not a person "who's crawler?"

At the sound of the question, Crawler's chuckling continued as he began shaking at the humor in having his cover blown. The Overgrown roach just clapped as he tried to calm down from the bush he was hiding once Alexia noticed him.

"Yeah, that wasssss totally me guyssss. Ssssorry but it wasssss jusssst too funny ya know?" He spoke without getting up, though he knew anyone who turned their head in the general vicinity could probably guess he was hiding in the dense shrubbery.

GrieveWriter said:
At the sound of the question, Crawler's chuckling continued as he began shaking at the humor in having his cover blown. The Overgrown roach just clapped as he tried to calm down from the bush he was hiding once Alexia noticed him.
"Yeah, that wasssss totally me guyssss. Ssssorry but it wasssss jusssst too funny ya know?" He spoke without getting up, though he knew anyone who turned their head in the general vicinity could probably guess he was hiding in the dense shrubbery.
Looks around paranoid " Uh, could you please come out sir ?, I've had enough of talking to people I cant see "

At the request Crawler chuckled to himself some more, but held it back before he could devolve into full blown laughter.

"Sssssure, ssssure misssss." Crawler conceded as his large insectoid form stumbled a bit to get up from the shrubbery. He stretched a bit to loosen up shaking his head and tightening his wings.

He then turned to the group, trying his hardest not to chuckle some more.

"Yessss, that would be me ladiesssss and gentlemen." He stated before giving in to some more hiss filled chuckling.

Penance stared at crawler "that...is a roach...right? Thats not just me?" He asked 'explains why i couldnt smell him. He doesnt have a human scent.' He thought

Alexia shyly smiled to herself, before waving at Crawler, "H-Hi Crawler, I-I've been w-w-wondering where y-you w-were at" stated Alexia, seemingly comfortable with the roach man being here. The shyness was less in her voice now due to another friend being here, though she still was pretty nervous about the two new people... and that Damion was still standing right in front of her, like a guardian of sorts. She blushed lightly at the thought, pulling her gaze away from Damion and back to Crawler, mouthing I made a new friend to him.

GrieveWriter said:
At the request Crawler chuckled to himself some more, but held it back before he could devolve into full blown laughter.
"Sssssure, ssssure misssss." Crawler conceded as his large insectoid form stumbled a bit to get up from the shrubbery. He stretched a bit to loosen up shaking his head and tightening his wings.

He then turned to the group, trying his hardest not to chuckle some more.

"Yessss, that would be me ladiesssss and gentlemen." He stated before giving in to some more hiss filled chuckling.
Mik regarded to roach, she wondered how to greet him and finally decided on a wave " Hello, I'm Mik Shane and you are ?"

Crawler gave Alexia a conspiratorial wink before addressing the question at hand.

"I am the Crawler of which dear Lexia ssssspeaksssss of." Crawler said as he began marching back and forth still wrapped up in his wings "I used to have another name but that'sss all behind me now. I wasssss recently heading to my lair of a million assssociatesss, but the light of your fire drew me near."

He paused at that and tilted his head to the side, "Odd sssssince I'm not a moth but doessssn't even matter."

Leaning on a tree she would be listening to Mik and penance fight. Clearly fed up with this she would walk out to where they were standing. "Mik" she would say, her pissed expression matching her voice "I have no feelings for Penance, so you can just quit it before I rip your throat out and feed it to Mr.PMSing " Despite Arya's voice being raw and hoarse she still meant it. She turns, avoiding Penance's eyes as she left the campsite and towards the tree line.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Leaning on a tree she would be listening to Mik and penance fight. Clearly fed up with this she would walk out to where they were standing. "Mik" she would say, her pissed expression matching her voice "I have no feelings for Penance, so you can just quit it before I rip your throat out and feed it to Mr.PMSing " Despite Arya's voice being raw and hoarse she still meant it. She turns, avoiding Penance's eyes as she made her way back to the cave.
(( Mik's in a cave talking to Crawler and ripping my throat out ? so cute))

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue](( Mik's in a cave talking to Crawler and ripping my throat out ? so cute))

[/QUOTE]
(Which cave? I never knew)

(Edited)

GrieveWriter said:
Crawler gave Alexia a conspiratorial wink before addressing the question at hand.
"I am the Crawler of which dear Lexia ssssspeaksssss of." Crawler said as he began marching back and forth still wrapped up in his wings "I used to have another name but that'sss all behind me now. I wasssss recently heading to my lair of a million assssociatesss, but the light of your fire drew me near."

He paused at that and tilted his head to the side, "Odd sssssince I'm not a moth but doessssn't even matter."
"Oh, well, it's nice to meet you Crawler" Looking around at everyone, Mik plops down on the ground and empties her pockets. Consisting of a small rock, some lint and a wrapped piece of chocolate, the food selection on her wasn't high. " I'm hungry and I'm not ready to turn to cannibalism. Any ideas ?"

(I'm sure it happened like this: Mik and penance getting into an unstable confrontation with Damion and Alexia. Interrupted by bug man. While this was going on Arya, who had heard them arguing about relations earlier, followed at a slightly slower pace due to emotions or something. Bug man finished, Arya stepped in with a belated retort then made her way back to the cave. At least from my perspective.)

GrieveWriter said:
(I'm sure it happened like this: Mik and penance getting into an unstable confrontation with Damion and Alexia. Interrupted by bug man. While this was going on Arya, who had heard them arguing about relations earlier, followed at a slightly slower pace due to emotions or something. Bug man finished, Arya stepped in with a belated retort then made her way back to the cave. At least from my perspective.)
(Eh pretty much)

Unwrapping the candy and popping it in her mouth, Mik would walk up to the fire, ignite herself to make it bigger, curl up in the middle of the flames and fall asleep ( me too, goodbye)

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue](( I feel so betrayed sobs quietly))

(( What should my OTP be now ?))

[/QUOTE]
(I don't even know xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back