• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance said:
"Alright lovebird" he then sits the deer down beside him. Penance groans as his stomach growls "ugh im ready to eat that deer!"
Would walk up, having her arms full of various logs and sticks she would say "I'm here, I'm here" Arya's voice having a slight dryness to it, that is almost sounded somewhat strained.

"S-Sure, wh-wh-what should I do to h-help?" replied Alexia shyly, her awkward stutter still present in her speech. The question was a good one though, how were the others' doing? How was Crawler? Where is everyone anyways? Questions yet to be answered as it seemed everyone went their own little way; some partnering up, but it was kinda nice to have Damions' attention.

StoneWolf18 said:
Would walk up, having her arms full of various logs and sticks she would say "I'm here, I'm here" Arya's voice having a slight dryness to it, that is almost sounded somewhat strained.
"here let me help you." He got up and grabbed some of the sticks from her. "You alright?" he whispered

Penance said:
"here let me help you." He got up and grabbed some of the sticks from her. "You alright?" he whispered
"Thanks" she would reply, "I'm fine, nothing major yet" Arya would whisper in a similar manner.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Thanks" she would reply, "I'm fine, nothing major yet" Arya would whisper in a similar manner.
"If you say so" he said. He then put the sticks and logs in a pile "there ya go. More wood."

Damion pondered for a second and said,"Try and get a fire and a small camp going, I'll try and get us some fresh water." He then let his wings spread out and quickly took to the skies, in search of a fresh source of water.

Alexia nodded her head in understanding, her job was to create fire; when Damion took to the sky, all she could do for a few moments was just stare at him as he flew about. After a few moments, she broke he staring and started to collect firewood, Ashley following her as she focused on her task; ripping off a few branches and putting them in a stack.

Penance said:
"Great well i could wait here for them...or am i interupting a little moment here?" He said grinning
Mik slid her finger across her throat. " Yes, since a guy can get a girl to fall for him while gathering bursh" Whispering under her breath "shows what he knows about romance, poor Arya"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik slid her finger across her throat. " Yes, since a guy can get a girl to fall for him while gathering bursh" Whispering under her breath "shows what he knows about romance, poor Arya"

[/QUOTE]
"HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!!" He said frustrated "wolf ears remember?"

Penance said:
"HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!!" He said frustrated "wolf ears remember?"
Mik threw him a pageant worthy smile, white teeth,dimples and all that jazz. " I know dude, my advice is take a shower, eat a mint and go at it "

Damion was still flying until he heard Penance yelling. He then yelled over,"Hey, shut up the mutt! Someone is trying to work here!" He then sighed and slowly began to look around for a source of running water.

Isune said:
Damion was still flying until he heard Penance yelling. He then yelled over,"Hey, shut up the mutt! Someone is trying to work here!" He then sighed and slowly began to look around for a source of running water.
Mik turned as she heard Digit yelling " CAN IT, TECH SUPPORT ! WE'RE TALKING ROMANCE HERE!!"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik threw him a pageant worthy smile, white teeth,dimples and all that jazz. " I know dude, my advice is take a shower, eat a mint and go at it "

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah let me get right on that with that shower i dont have right now." He crossed his arms like a two year old "besides your one to talk miss fire breath."

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik turned as she heard Digit yelling " CAN IT, TECH SUPPORT ! WE'RE TALKING ROMANCE HERE!!"

[/QUOTE] ((Uhh...It was Damion...not digit.))

Isune said:
((Uhh...It was Damion...not digit.))
(( so confused with your characters ))

Penance said:
"Yeah let me get right on that with that shower i dont have right now." He crossed his arms like a two year old "besides your one to talk miss fire breath."
Mik leaned over and burned the grass around his feet, " Sorry that some people don't find the smell of wet dog, excuse me, wet wolf attractive and I know more about love in my little finger than you do in that puny excuse for a musculature.... just saying "

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue](( so confused with your characters ))

Mik leaned over and burned the grass around his feet, " Sorry that some people don't find the smell of wet dog, excuse me, wet wolf attractive and I know more about love in my little finger than you do in that puny excuse for a musculature.... just saying "

[/QUOTE]
Penance squinted at her "you really gonna be that girl right now? Cuz i can be that guy too."

Penance said:
Penance squinted at her "you really gonna be that girl right now? Cuz i can be that guy too."
Mik held up her hands in a sarcastic sign of peace " I'm kidding, I'm kidding, your ripped and I bet some people go crazy of wet dog "

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik held up her hands in a sarcastic sign of peace " I'm kidding, I'm kidding, your ripped and I bet some people go crazy of wet dog "

[/QUOTE]
Penance scratched the back of his head "heh yeah all those chicks that arent here." He said as his ears drooped down

Penance said:
Penance scratched the back of his head "heh yeah all those chicks that arent here." He said as his ears drooped down
"Nope! Your not feeling sorry for yourself. I'm not surrounded by adoring followers though I look like this-" makes explosion sound and gesture "- the chicks in the lab aren't exactly chicks, if you get my drift"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]"Nope! Your not feeling sorry for yourself. I'm not surrounded by adoring flowers though I look like this-" makes explosion sound and gesture "- the chicks in the lab aren't exactly chicks, if you get my drift"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course they arent!! Most of them are mutated experiment monster things, except arya." He then grinned ear to ear "but you however are worse than all that"

Penance said:
"Of course they arent!! Most of them are mutated experiment monster things, except arya." He then grinned ear to ear "but you however are worse than all that"
Mik glared at him " It's okay that your not mature enough to confess your obvious feeling of adoration to me, just get in the back of the line, hun "

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik glared at him " It's okay that your not mature enough to confess your obvious feeling of adoration to me, just get in the back of the line, hun "

[/QUOTE]
He bursted out laughing "yeah keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes ya feel good"

Penance said:
He bursted out laughing "yeah keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes ya feel good"
Smirks at Penance" Oh I feel great, just ask Darius for a number, he's been waiting in line for a real long time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back