• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"I never thought about that, good idea" he said peaking over to a nearby pond "should we just soak our clothes so our body temperature stays cool? Because we don't have anything to carry the water" he says

(It didn't send o///o so sorry I just realised)

Slinking behind Ryan , Mik wondered about him, how old was he ? what's is favorite color or food, would he like D

LunaCrosby said:
"I never thought about that, good idea" he said peaking over to a nearby pond "should we just soak our clothes so our body temperature stays cool? Because we don't have anything to carry the water" he says
(It didn't send o///o so sorry I just realised)
Mik rubbed her arms awkwardly " Damn, I hate getting cold" Reaching her hand over to Ryan " Here, lets go in together"

Ryan grabbed her hand and took a deep breath before just letting himself fall u to the water, if he did it himself he would have took a while, he quickly swam up to the surface for air, his white hair covering his eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan grabbed her hand and took a deep breath before just letting himself fall u to the water, if he did it himself he would have took a while, he quickly swam up to the surface for air, his white hair covering his eyes.
Turning around too fast in the water that was deeper than she expected and attempting to get out, Mik fell * she can't swim* . Mik thrashed wildly in the water, her hands grabbing at Ryan's leg. Her eyes look unnaturally bright in the water as her skin attempted to ignite, the flames sputtering pathetically inside of her .

Ryan already realised what was happening with how she seemed to be panicking, he quickly swam over to her, he then grabbed one of her arms and pulled her onto his back where he started swimming to land, he felt bad because her wild movement caused them to be a bit from land.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan already realised what was happening with how she seemed to be panicking, he quickly swam over to her, he then grabbed one of her arms and pulled her onto his back where he started swimming to land, he felt bad because her wild movement caused them to be a bit from land.
Mik rolled herself off of Ryan's back and slowly dragged herself onto shore. Panting, she opened her mouth to speak, turned around and promptly puked. After making a few grotesque faces, Mik turned to him remorsefully " Uhh, thanks for uhh that"

LunaCrosby said:
"No need to thank me, it was my fault you nearly drowned" he said looking at the water where the current event took place.
" 50/50, It's my fault for telling you I couldn't swim" Mik turned to face the bigger problem. All she was wearing was a light sweatshirt that was plastered to her. Tremors shook her as she turned to Ryan. Her teeth clattered madly and slurred her words "C-c-could you i-g-g-nite me please ?"

"Yea" he said igniting her so she wouldn't freeze, "we should probably continue finding stuff for the fire though" he said looking at her

LunaCrosby said:
"Yea" he said igniting her so she wouldn't freeze, "we should probably continue finding stuff for the fire though" he said looking at her
Stretching around has the fire ignited " Yeah, we should go, I don't want to disappoint Eyulf"

"Yeah he seems like a good guy" he says while gathering some more logs and sticks "how much do you think well need?" He asked, he volunteered to do this but didn't know how much he'd need.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah he seems like a good guy" he says while gathering some more logs and sticks "how much do you think well need?" He asked, he volunteered to do this but didn't know how much he'd need.
" As much as we can take, we need a lot of brush and sticks"

Penance arrived to where mik and ryan where making the fire "hey you two seen eyulf? I got his deer that he just had to have."

"He headed to the ckearjng of where you left the deer, but seeing you have it he's probably still in his way there or on his way back angry or thinking you ate it" he shrugged "but who knows" he adds

Penance said:
Penance arrived to where mik and ryan where making the fire "hey you two seen eyulf? I got his deer that he just had to have."
" Oh, Hi Penance, I haven't seen him, sorry"

@Memios Bonavich

"Joy oh by the way have any of you seen arya? She went to pick up sticks for a fire somewhere." He asked

"Great well i could wait here for them...or am i interupting a little moment here?" He said grinning

"What gives you that idea?" He asks with a small laugh, "you can stay here and hang out with us, all were doing is gathering supply for a fire and some torches" he said throwing brush into a pile

"Alright lovebird" he then sits the deer down beside him. Penance groans as his stomach growls "ugh im ready to eat that deer!"

((Curse you broken notifications!))

Digit sighed and stood up, a random animal has just ran by and took his rabbit. Digit simply watched and stood up, lightly kicking a rock. He then began to walk back to a small camp he had made and sat down, he'd have to make a hammock or something to sleep in soon enough; but he could do that in a few minutes due to the vast amounts of knowledge he has.

James stood at his tree, lightly breaking off one of the sticks and making it into a small spear with the help of a rock. He didn't really want it for hunting, but for protection. He then laid down, new spear at his side, and began to rest for a moment before he decided on what to do next.

(Forgot...)

Damion continued to gaze up at the sky, still pondering to himself. He then said,"I wonder how everyone else is doing?" He then looked back at the cats and smiled. He then said,"Well, let's try and set up camp."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back