• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"I'm really good at stealth, so if you want I can steal your meds." He said to Eyulf as he helped him walk. "Do you know if there is a nearby river or something to wash you off? No offence, but you reeked." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, when the experiment was done on meI managed to escape, I met this girl that took care of me and we hooked up, I found her cheating on me and killed the guy, it scared her because my whole body turned into fire and she called the scientists y'know, that's how I got here, and I regret killing the guy because I cared about her" he said scratching the back of his neck and looking away.
Mik glanced at him without the smallest hint of pity in her eyes " we're all damaged merchandise here, do you really love her ?"

"If you could that'd be amazing." he said with a genuine smile then laughed at his next comment. "Closest one is about a fifteen minute walk to the east. I probably smell like a walking corpse. Fffffff god damn it I'm a zombie." He started cracking up laughing before doing the zombie shuffle, groaning and rolling his eyes back. His energy was picking up again so that was good, he seemed to be opening up a bit more too and with his anxiety and shyness out of the way for now he was a pretty happy guy, dorky too.

Like the kind of kid you would find playing D&D after school with his best friends or on the weekends, spending more time playing video games and messing with codes, books, and movies when he should be studying for his history finals. The kind of guy would would invite you over to watch lame romcoms to make fun of or angsty movies so you could cry over them together then tease each other later about being sappy, read books together then act out your favourite parts at the park together with your friends, pretending you're a wizard or a dragon or forest nymph.

Max looked over at the man with a blank expression before smiling broadly. "I like you." He said happily. "You are officially my friend whether you like it or not." He laughed as he lead Eyulf to the direction of the river. "How old are you? And where are the meds?" He said the first part in his usual happy tone, but the second part he got serious, showing that he wasn't joking about getting the medication.

"You were already my friend~ Nineteen I think. Maybe twenty. I'm so old." he snorted with a playful grin. "And they keep the medication in my cell in an electronic lock box on the north wall. Pretty easy to see. But only get the blue liquid. The green one does weird things and...it brings out the weird one. Aza'zel says he's something called a slut." He puffed his cheeks out as they walked, not exactly sure what a slut was.

"I'm nineteen as well." Max pushed away a few branches and soon he could hear the river. "We are almost there, once we get there I'll let you bathe and I'll go get your meds." After walking for another two minutes the river came in sight. He helped Eyulf sit at the bank before standing up straight and looking in the direction of the labs. "Only get the blue one? I'm kinda interested as to what the green one is though." He muttered the second sentence to himself. "Ok I'll be right back." He said before he turned to Eyulf. "Also I figured I should let you know for future reference." He said before whispering into Eyulf ear the definition of slut. "Okay I'll be right back!" He turned into electricity and shot off toward the labs

As Max was walking away he would be able to hear Eyulf yell, "WHAT?! OH MY GAWD! AHHHH! WHY WOULD THE SCIENTISTS GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME LIKE THAT?!" It was actually rather amusing to listen to him freak out but eventually he calmed down and started washing the black slime off his body and oddly the fish seemed to love it so he eventually opted to wade out further into the water and lay down, letting the little fish middle away and eat the icky gunk off him. It felt kind of funny but it was nice. He got a good cleaning and the fish got a tasty snack. Now he just waited on Max to return, then noticed he forgot to tell him to grab the needles. He hoped Max would see them and grab them.

"Since I'm a nice person I'll only grab the blue vial(s)." Max muttered as he opened the lock Even though there was no power, he found it remarkably easy to enter and find the meds. He grabbed the necessary vial and tucked it safely in his pocket so it wouldn't break or anything of the sort. He was about to head out when a bunch of empty syringes caught his eye. 'Does he need needles?... Better safe than sorry." He thought before finding a few clean needles.

After he found all of the items he believed Eyulf needed Max turned to electricity and bolted out. In a matter of minutes he arrived back at Eyulf. "Mission successful!" He said as he gave him a salute and showed him the vial(s). "I'm an awesome person, I decided to leave the green vials alone, though... Anyway! I also got some clean syringes since I saw a few empty ones scattered around." After giving his report Max sat on the bank of the river and looked at the sky. 'We need to get shelter soonish, it looks like it's going to rain.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan looked at her "yes... well I did but she never loved me so its haer to say if I do or don't, honestly I think just because were experiments doesn't mean we cant be allowed to act like normal people and experience it" he said to her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan looked at her "yes... well I did but she never loved me so its haer to say if I do or don't, honestly I think just because were experiments doesn't mean we cant be allowed to act like normal people and experience it" he said to her.
"I'd be lying if I said I know what it was like to be normal. Even among other experiments they treat me like glass, like I have to be shielded from everything. Also the ability to light yourself on fire doesn't earn any popularity point. Do you still speak to her ?"

Eyulf smiled and held out his hands for a bottle and one of the syringes, already filling the needle with the blue liquid once it was handed to him. He pointed the needle skyward and tapped it so any bubbled floated to the top before squeezing them out then injected the liquid directly into his stomach. He did the same again, needing a double dose with how far along the damage was.

He handed the vials and the needle back and said, "You're the one with pockets right now so hold on to these, please. Save the syringes too, I know how to clean them, also I can make new needles for them from deer bone or antler which those two idiots so graciously provided." His last few words were clearly sarcastic, obviously still pissed off at them but at least he was mostly calm this time, no glitches other than a vocal glitch on his emphasised word.

He leaned back in the water again and agreed, "Yeah. There's a good sized cave nearby but it,ll be a bit crowded for everyone. Those who don't mind getting wet can stay outside to let those who need to stay dry have a bit more room."

He placed his fingers in his mouth before letting out a piercing whistle, a long loud tone that would reach back to their original set up, calling for everyone to get their things and come to their location.

Max took the vials and placed them in a hidden pocket. "Good luck getting people to listen. " Max said with a grin as he laid on his back and closed his eyes.

Would blink her eyes open at the sound of the whistle. Groaning she would attempt to stretch her stiff back, the rough bark of the tree had been digging into her skin. Looking to Penance she would see him curled up on the grass next to her, asleep. Poking him she would grab his ear "Someone's whistling. Probably wanna get up and go see what they want."

@Penance

StoneWolf18 said:
Would blink her eyes open at the sound of the whistle. Groaning she would attempt to stretch her stiff back, the rough bark of the tree had been digging into her skin. Looking to Penance she would see him curled up on the grass next to her, asleep. Poking him she would grab his ear "Someone's whistling. Probably wanna get up and go see what they want."
@Penance
Penance slowly woke up and yawned "ugh what do they want?" He said annoyed "alright lets go" he got up and started walking towards the sound of the whistling

"The only time I did after that was when she tried to kill me...." he then sighed "if she becomes an experiment and comes here I honestly wonder how I would react myself" he said "but I highly doubt it" he said once more looking at the clouds wondering when the rain would start

Penance said:
Penance slowly woke up and yawned "ugh what do they want?" He said annoyed "alright lets go" he got up and started walking towards the sound of the whistling
"Wait up!" She would call after him. Slowly getting up, putting all of hr weight on her fake leg she would test or other. It seeming to support her she would follow penance. Stopping him she would gesture to the deer, "Forgetting something?"

StoneWolf18 said:
"Wait up!" She would call after him. Slowly getting up, putting all of hr weight on her fake leg she would test or other. It seeming to support her she would follow penance. Stopping him she would gesture to the deer, "Forgetting something?"
He looked back at the deer "oh yeah that..eh im sure he wont be going anywhere while we go for a few minutes."

LunaCrosby said:
"The only time I did after that was when she tried to kill me...." he then sighed "if she becomes an experiment and comes here I honestly wonder how I would react myself" he said "but I highly doubt it" he said once more looking at the clouds wondering when the rain would start
Mik blinked repeatedly as she hear the whistling "come on Ryan, time to stop spooning and face the day"

Ryan got up "well let's see what the Whistler wants" he says starting to walk but slow enough for her to catch up if she wanted.

Penance said:
He looked back at the deer "oh yeah that..eh im sure he wont be going anywhere while we go for a few minutes."
Nodding she would fall in step beside him. "Ugh there's a storm on the way" She would grumble.

He looked up in the sky to see the rain clouds "guess so" he said "great now we'll smell like wet dog"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan got up "well let's see what the Whistler wants" he says starting to walk but slow enough for her to catch up if she wanted.
Mik yawned widely " I'm gonna kill that guy for waking me up " jogging up to Ryan, she ignores the area of burned grass their combined body heat made.

Ryan walked beside her eventually reaching the guy who had whistled "did you need something?" He asked, his form starting to flicker with fire before stopping 'well that's new...' he thought a bit curiouse why it happened.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan walked beside her eventually reaching the guy who had whistled "did you need something?" He asked, his form starting to flicker with fire before stopping 'well that's new...' he thought a bit curiouse why it happened.
"Oh, its that guy that got mad at penance and Arya about hunting, where is that deer anyway, I'm starving !"

"As we passed them I saw they didn't bring it..." he says shrugging before digging into his pocket and pulling out a sand which and giving it to her "I was saving it for later but you can have it" he says while holding it out to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back