• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Damion examined the cave for a moment and said,"Well, it's better than nothing." He then slowly folded up his wings and began to walk towards the cave.

Luna wiped rain off her face, she was completely soaked by now but it felt nice so she didn't mind.

Ryan yawned slightly and glanced around "I hope everyone's doing alright and isn't food for a hungry beast" he chuckled to himself.

Ciel stands face to face with a wolf. The wolf began to growl and slowly circle him. Ciel smiles cruelly, and flexes his palm the wolf's ears lay flat and it whines and runs off whimpering. Ciel walks back out of the woods toward the cave.

Luna sees someone coming torwards the cave from a distance "how lovely" she mjmbled before hopping up and walking towards him "I having seen you before... are you new or do you not socialize much?" She questioned him.

"So your new and don't like to socialize... well if you hate storms there's a cave over there" she pointing at the cave. "And the power went out in the... whatever its called where they trap the experiments." She explained as well.

"So if you asked me if im like you, that means you were experimented on swell.... then what did you gain from the experiments" she asked.

"This" his voice echoes all around them and suddenly there were no sounds at all and he does the scale of all tones from inaudiblly low to inaudiblly high

( Man...completely forgot about this site for a while. Huh. Really need to write myself notes to remember this kinda stuff. )

"I'm fine." he lied, reaching down into the rushing creek water to rinse more of the black slime off his hand. He eventually decided his human form was getting annoying so he reverted to his wolf form with the usual cracking of bones and creaking of joints and muscles. His tail flicked behind him once he settled into his usual form, just kind of staring down at the water and the rain that pounded down into the surface, obscuring any reflection that would have been on the surface of the creek beforehand. His brow furrowed with his thoughts, eventually coughing up more of that nasty gunk again but didn't seem to want to do his injections yet.

His anxiety was getting the better of him and he couldn't help the self destructive thoughts that whispered in the back of his mind.

"Max?" he muttered as he rested his muzzle on his knees that were pulled up to his chest. "Am I aggressive?" he asked, voice barely above a whisper.

@Peaceswore

"Are you aggressive? Is that a trick question? Yeah you are. Hahaha But it's awesome!" He said with a grin as he put the rabbit down. "Anyway why are you so depressed? I know this place is annoying but don't be so down." He said with a grin as he rocked back and forth as he gazed at the sky which was pouring down on them. @Memios Bonavich

"No...it's not awesome..." he grunted, eyeing the rabbit Max had set down. For some reason the small creature wasn't trying to run away, even in the presence of a predator like him. He slowly reached out and stroked the rabbit's ears, a small smile creeping onto his muzzle. He liked small animals even if he did eat them and had to fight the urge to snap its neck and tear into it simply because it would make an easy meal. He sighed and kept petting the rabbit (which seemed unnaturally tame to him).

"This is why I tried to avoid most of the other experiments... The animal hybrids like myself do not hold the instincts of their actual animal counterparts. They're warped. The only reason I hold any semblance of my animal instincts is due to the scientists bringing in actual animals to keep me company and to see how I interacted with them since I refused to interact with the other experiments. I feel like the others hate me because of this. My own instincts refuse them as equals due to their warping I guess... I want to try and be nice to them but... I can't. It's nearly impossible for me. The female wolf I can at least tolerate to an extent, the male however, due to both his warping and the animal instinct of male rivalry, I want to snap his fucking neck." He snarled the last part, lips curling back as his white teeth glinted in another flash of lightning. He reached up and covered his head with his massive paws. "Ugh...there I go again. I fucking hate it... Why do I have to be such a piece of shit and feel the need to take charge of everything?"

He let out a soft whine, closing his eyes and bit down on his tongue for a mintue before speaking again, "I just want to protect them and make sure no one gets hurt... I know they think I'm a fucking control freak but I doubt they even know how to organize themselves and cooperate together to survive out here. Mostly all of them have been raised without being given any survival teachings..."

Max smiled at him and patted his back. "You worry too much! Hahaha Don't okay. You can never please everyone, and it's fine what you did earlier was take charge because you saw everyone else looking like deer caught in the head lights. Seriously man don't get yourself down like this."

Ciel dramatically covers his ears trying to shield them from the noise of the area. The action was in vain his powers loosened and he curled into a ball on the ground trying desperately to stop the sound from damaging his hearing. He had moments like this all the time having to use his powers constantly really put a strain on him and there were brief moments where his powers would lapse and all of the noise came flooding back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back