• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Sothena sighed as she walked around outside as the lab had a power surge, causing the power to go out and now all experiments were to fend for themselves outside the lab. She had lost sight of Tats and Mari in the panic that ensued went the power went out now she was on her own and frankly she felt lonely. She looked up to a tree and saw a thick branch that could hold her weight before looking around to make sure no one saw her use her wings and used said wings to fly up to the branch, to sit on it. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and began to sing a troubadour song.

Ciel lashes out with sound causing loud burst and trees fall. The pain was intolerable, he can't take it all the sounds flooding in out of control

(Kinda forgot about this rp... LETS BRING IT BACK! :D )

Tats was currently holding Mari close to his chest, sort of bridal style, as she slept soundly; today had so much chaos in it, it wasn't even funny. Tats' wondered around for a little, trying to scout out the area best suited for Mari, when suddenly he heard a familiar sound, a troubadour song. Only one person he knew sung that song, and so he followed the noise until finding her up on a branch.
"Wondering when I would run into you" stated Tats as he came closer to the tree.

Alexia nodded her head and followed suite, hugging her cat, Ashley, as she did so. She stayed to the right of Damion, not venturing to far off and not bold enough to venture any closer.
"I...I w-w-w-wonder w-wh-whats going to h-h-happen to us" stated Alexia outloud as they entered the cave.

Sothena stopped singing to look down at Tats and smiled.

"Hello Tats. I wondered where you and Mari were so I just began to sing."

She said with a smile, her wings ruffling in sync

Tats smiled lightly at the girls statement, it seemed the three were worried about each other the whole time. "I see your wings are better" replied Tats, referring to her wings ruffling a bit when she talked. "I'm glad that they are better, it was a shame what happened to you" continued Tats.

Sothena shook her head.

"I know Tats. With many of the flying experiments, they have to ground them somehow, but I'm lucky I got off fairly easy instead of getting experimented on more. With these wings, hopefully I can see the world that has changed so much."

Tats nodded slightly, "Yes, I hope for you as well..." he paused for a moment, trailing off on a thought. "Though I do hope that you will let us come with you one day" finished Tats with a small smile.

Sothena smiled at him.

"Of course, Mari looks to us as her older brother and sister and I would hate for her to lose the younger sister figure I've grown to adore. I will love for you to come with me one day, since your part of my flock."

Brother and sister? Is that how she thought of them? thought Tats to himself before sighing a bit, "Good" replied Tats before gently placing Mari up against the tree trunk. "You wanna help me build a fire and a shelter? It will be a while till we can go back in there" asked Tats as he started to gather up a few broken branches.

Tats smiled lightly when Sothena flew down to him and decided to help, he continued to collect branches himself. Once they had enough, he would begin to build a fire pit to contain the fire. "So are we friends? Brother and sister?" asked Tats in a confused voice, quickly adding You kinda have me confused" so that he wouldn't sound suspicious.

(Yeah no, saying that everyone stopped talking and that all sound ceased to exist is not only godmodding, but also bunnying)

(It doesn't matter, you can't just say that everyone stopped talking, that is bunnying. It also completely stops the Rp)

(or you know you could come investigate and who said i was in your area there is still room im just kinda tired of posting and just being blown off cuz i cant just throw my char in and be like yeah ive been here this entire time if i haven't)

(Yeah I am just going to ignore that, no way I'm being bunnyed)

Ishtar was currently walking around the open area when she saw a spark of fire, quickly catching her attention. She walked over there, holding her staff in one hand as her wings on her arms fell to the ground. When she arrived, she found a girl, Tats, and Mari. She knew of the little girl and boy; heck almost everyone did in the lab, but she didn't recognize the girl.
"Hello you two" greeted Ishtar with a smile as she approached the campfire, making sure not to wake up the sleeping Mari

Last edited by a moderator:
( if you don't like being ignored then post something that can actually be responded to, that means more then one sentence, specifying who you are talking to, how you got there, etc. You can't just jump in guns a blazing, you have to say how they got there, who they are interacting with, and how they are interacting with someone or some group. Take Odins 1st post in here, he is a prime example of how to interact with someone.)

(Thank you for the tag)

Sothena saw the new experiment and was frankly surprised to wings on her as well but she had wings on her arms instead of her back. Her wings spread out a bit before she turned her attention to Tats.

"Yes we're friends and Mari sees you as an older brother as you have taken care of her for a good portion of her life. I imagine Mari sees me as an older sister but I'm not sure."

Turning her attention to the new arrival, she smiled.

"Hello, its nice to see someone like me but yet not like me."

Ishtar smiled in return, accidentally over hearing some of their conversation, she didn't want to pry much so she waited till they were done speaking, "Its nice to meet you to, my names' Ishtar" greeted the new girl, dressed in Egyptian style clothing.

Tats lightly smiled at her statement of them being friends, though he was frowning on the inside. When the new girl approached he turned his attention to her, the fire now an actual fire. "Hello Ishtar, I am Tats" replied Tats polity to the Egyptian-like girl.

"Hello Ishtar, I'm Sothena. I do like your clothes, free flowing and freedom for movement."

Sothena said as her wings began to stretch some.

Ishtar smiled at the girl before her arm wings disappeared back into her arms, thanks to her magic she was able to do this, it made life somewhat easier as she didn't have to go everywhere with wings. "Thanks, I love your wings" replied Ishtar before taking a few steps towards Sothena and examining them, gently placing her soft hand underneath one as she examined it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back