• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Ishtar nodded as she took in the information from the girl she was snuggling up against, combining her warmth with the fires' warmth made this night more bearable. "So how did they get fixed?" asked Ishtar curiously, she wanted to know how she fixed them if they were smashed up by the scientists.

@RoyalPhoenix32

(@RoyalPhoenix32 : hello?)

(So sorry, was busy in my rp!)

Sothena smiled.

"Tats fixed them. They would've healed on their own but with how everything is going down, I rather get far enough away from this place to not think about it. That and I have 'friends' on the outside that can help with hiding any experiments that are part of my flock."

Ishtar smiled a bit, that would be nice to get out of here and get to a better place thought Ishtar to herself before her smiled turned into a more mischievous grin. "So Tats fixed them huh?" chuckled the girl before unwrapping her arms and placing them under her chin so that the girls came face to face, "I told you that he likes you! That's proof for ya right there" declared Ishtar, still having a mischievous grin about her.

Ishtar smiled once again, the girl was definitely cute when she blushed, but then again Ishtar thought everyone was cute when they blushed, that was just her own thing. "So what are you going to do?" asked Ishtar curiously, her mischievous grin now gone and replaced with a look of genuine curiosity.

"If I'm able to get to the island village on the next island, then I'll be able to return to what I was doing before this all happened. But right now, wait for the right opportunity to escape with Tats and Mari, if you want to come you can."

Sothena said

Ishtar smiled at the offer, "Thanks, I would love to come with you guys, but that's not what I meant" replied Ishtar with a smile, staring at the girl contently in the eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know. Perhaps try to be the best I can be to everyone, even though many don't believe they have a motherly figure watching them."

Sothena said with a giggle.

Ishtar giggled herself at Sothenas' response before boobing her nose, "Wrong again" replied Ishtar teasingly, "What I mean is, what are you going to do about Tats? I mean, I could see you two together, you two would make a cute couple in my opinion" explained Ishtar, smiling the whole time. "Ooop sorry, I kinda rambled on a little" apologized the gilr after pausing for a second.

((okay, from now on I need to be tagged if I'm needed...I'm not getting any alerts.))

Damion only shook his head and said,"I really don't know...it can only get worse from here." He then stepped into the cave and threw himself onto the ground before letting out a long sigh and saying,"Who knows...they might send us a cow to eat...they'd probably get a sick kick out of it."

@Federoff

(you mean... like this :3)

Alexia followed Damion into the cave before sitting up against the wall a few feet away from Damion, cuddling Ashley in her lap.
"H-hopefully it doesn't get worse" replied Alexia before looking down at Ashley and petting her a bit, Ashley now in her lap, smiling a bit as she did so.

@Isune

Mari yawned as she stirred a bit, but ultimately just turned around; still holding onto Larry the giraffe.

@RoyalPhoenix32 @Odin4Life4Life

((Perfect))

Damion only shrugged and said,"Well, for the time being I'm gonna be a bit useless...my wings are to wet and heavy to fly with, so I won't be able to use them until they dry off."

((Ah sorry to interrupt but I really wanna join into this rp but idk how especially since no one seems to actually be in a lab or anything can I have a heads up on what's going on? Sorry >-< ;) )

(People are scattered about, some are near a make-shift campsite while some are in a cave. A LOT of people left so we need to slowly recuperate, but basically the lab is shut down due to a power loss)

Alexia nodded a bit as he stated that he would useless for a bit, but in her mind, he would never be the useless one. She scooted a bit closer to him nervously before placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "D-d-d-on't worry a-ab-about it D-D-Damion" stated Alexia with a comforting smile, her nervousness still shinning through though.

@Isune

((Okay thank you uvu))

@Federoff

Mara was wandering through the woods trying to find anywhere to rest. She had been wandering a long time and was growing weak at this rate she couldn't afford to meet anyone dangerous, she couldn't fool them. Her breathing was becoming heavy, her footsteps staggered.

(ill have my new guy interact with you :3)

A stray bull was currently on a rampage, running into everything that moved, and when it saw Mara; lets just say that thing didn't look so good from that point as it charged forward at her. Within a few seconds of its charge attack at Mara though, a blast from his 4-barrel shotgun quickly sent the beast flying away from the girl. The man responsible for the shot got up from behind the bushes and strided over to the girl,
"You should be more careful Missy" stated Nick as he put his shotgun into his belt holder. right behind his trench coat; hidden from sight.

@Nonalaka

Mara stood there still on a state of panic. She stared at the bull scared, but with a sorrowful face, almost like she felt sorry for it.

"Thank you, she gave a small bow W-who are you?" She asked wondering if she should trust this person, well why not? He saved me, he passed the test I guess... she thought to herself. She still didn't let her guard down though.

@Odin4Life4Life

"The names' Nick, also known as Trailblazer" replied the man before bringing out a rope and tying it around the bulls' torso, "Been the one whos' been supplying you guys with the food for little over 5 years" continued Nick as he finished tying the rope to the bull. He brought the rope over his shoulder and began to drag the bull with him towards the caves, "If you wanna survive the night, it would be best if you follow me" stated the man after turning his head around to look at Mara.

"Ah alright.. nice to meet you Nick" the girl smiled she looked a little more confident now. The girl then dissapeared into thin air.

" I'm Mara" This voice was the same voice, a girl who looked identical to the first but looked alot more frail emerged from behind a nearby tree.

@Odin4Life4Life

"Nice to meet you Mara, I'm guessing that they gave you something to do with cloning?" asked Nick as he dragged the bull towards the cave, looking as if it was an easy task for him to do; in fact it was, as he had been doing this for more than 5 years now.

She shook her head

"Ah no not cloning" she said. Suddenly fire surrounded nick except the fire wasn't warm to touch, infact it didn't feel like anything at all.

"Illusions" she said quietly. The fire dissapeared.

@Odin4Life4Life

Nick nodded in understanding as they finally arrived at the caves, running into Alexia and Damion. "More? Hmm somethings up with the lab isn't it? asked Nick to no one in particular. "You two are more then welcome to follow along, got plenty of food for you all" stated Nick before continuing to drag the bull deeper into the caves. A little later came a door, and once he opened it it was much like a home would be, it being carved out to make for an interesting layout. It had the normal luxuries of a house, a bed, a book shelf, a storage place, etc, etc, but also am mysterious door that led underground.

He brought the bull and put it on his bear-skin rug before going into his storage area and bringing out a few things. There was already a fire pit going, and so once he skinned it and chunked it up; it was now burning, smelling quite good.
"Dig in" stated Nick before taking a chunk himself and starting to sink his teeth into it.

@Nonalaka

Mara followed nick into the cave, she stiffened up at the sight of more new people, too many people at the one time for her, she wasn't used to it. She became a bit flustered giving a small wave to the new people and then proceeded to look at the ground shuffling her feet.

Alexia was startled by the new man and the girl who came in, the man dragging a large bull around. When he invited them into his home, she was reluctant at first, but nonetheless followed suite, being just as shy as Mara; but was able to hug her sleeping Ashley(Ashley is a katt) on the way, she walked next to Damion for security.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back