• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Alouette stood quietly, away from the group of experiments observing, though making no move to approach. If one were to glance at her, she would appear as a statue, completely still and unblinking. Other people, similar to herself, but yet she felt no connection whatsoever. To her feelings and emotions were for people who were warm, people with beating hearts, people who were alive. So she remained where she was and continued to watch the group.

Cole wandered about, clearly lost. Scratching his neck, he wondered if he'd just walk around forever. Good going, lost in the only place you know, he thought to himself, shaking his head with a frown. Maybe he'd run into someone... but hopefully not literally, then he'd feel bad and possibly hurt that person.

Sothena blushed as Ishtar examined her wings. She had numerous experiences where a scientist would break her wings as they weren't soft enough for them. She would never have soft wings since her wings were the wings of a predator bird and her voice was that of a nightingale.

"T-Thanks."

She stammered out before she saw Ishtar's wings disappear back into her arms.

Ishtar smiled at the girl once more, "Your wings are very strong" stated Ishtar, complimenting the girl once more. When she realized she was blushing she let out a grin before standing up to stare directly at Sothena, "Awww your so cute when you blush Sothena" Ishtar continued her assault of compliments on the girl.

Tats' continued to sit there, watching the two converse, until Sothena blushed. "Shes' right" stated Tats, not meaning to have said that out loud at all. His own statement caused him to blush lightly as well, but he hid it very well due to him taking off his trench coat and putting it on Mari as a blanket. Mari was cuddled up with her stuffed animal, Larry the Giraffe.

Sothena's face went entirely red with the comment and chuckled nervously. She hadn't had many compliments in her life other than how great her singing was and that drew both positive and negative. Her nervous chuckle turned into a troubadour song.

Ishtars' grin grew more devious as Tats' agreed with her, she catching him blushing himself. With that she quickly went to Sothenas' side and wrapped her arm around her neck, bringing her mouth to the girls ear to whisper something. "It looks like you might have an admirer Sothena" whispered the girl before letting her go and smiling as she walked towards the fire and sat down, placing her staff on the ground lightly, as if it would break if it got nicked.

Sothena's brain went into overload and her song ended as her eyes rolled backwards. She fainted but not without a completely red face.

(Does anyone like dragons?)

(I love dragons)

Ishtar did not expect the girl to faint, she chuckled lightly as she quickly used her magic to create a cloud that would catch her before gently placing her on the ground next to the fire, close to her, Tats, and Mari. She chuckled before drifting off to sleep.

(Last post till about 3-4, I have a gig today, sorry)

(Mesa love dragons)

Tats was about to dash for her when she fainted, by luckily Ishtar had caught her with... a cloud? He looked over to Ishtar, what did she say to her that made her faint? And how did she do that? Before he could ask any questions, she had gone to sleep. He sighed a bit as he stared into the fire, he would watch the group and make sure nothing bad would happen to them.

(Same, I gotta bounce, I got practice today for our next competition)

Sothena wakes up to the sound of the screaming. The thought of someone hurt tugged at her heart but also something told her to stay where she was. That sound...

Mara lay on her bed in her room, she sighed to herself while staring at the ceiling sort of in a daze. She glanced out at the door and stared out at the corridor and other rooms outside.

(Back :D )

"It is alright, nothing shall harm you, go back to sleep" stated Tats to Sothena as he threw another branch in to fire. He seemed to also be poking the fire with a bone spear, completely milk white it was in color.

@RoyalPhoenix32

When Sothena would wake up, she would find that Ishtar had snuggled up to her, something Ishtar always did, she sleep hugged. Ishtar was just so use to having a giant stuffed animal in her bed. She was hugging the girl from the torso, her head up on her collarbone, a small smile on her face as she slept soundly, apparently not affected by the sound.

@RoyalPhoenix32 @Federoff

Sothena had indeed woken up and was being hugged like a stuffed animal. It was fairly embarrassing to say the least but Ishtar was smiling.

Tats got up and removed his bone spear from the fires, the tip now a burning red as it had been in the fire in a while. He walked past the three and turned his head to face them, "I'll be back in a little, if your not going to sleep can you keep an eye on Mari?" asked Tats as he stood there, his chest now showing as his trench coat was being used as a blanket for Mari.

"Sure."

Sothena said as softly as she could while being hugged by Ishtar. She looked at Mari before a brief glance at Ishtar and looking at some of the surrounding woods.

(I do have a rp set up with dragons in it)

"Thanks" replied Tats before staring for a few moments, then he blushed before turning and going off into the woods. Before he went out into the woods, he gave Sothena a few bone spears in case she would need them; they would last for a while, and were as tough as steel.

Ishtar woke up a few minutes after Tats' had left, not moving at all as her green eyes slowly got use to the world of the living. She smiled slightly when she realized that she was snuggling up to Sothena, "Oh, I'm sorry, I tend to snuggle when I sleep" apologized the Egyptian girl before tilting her head to the left a bit, "Do you want me to stop?" asked Ishtar innocently.

Ishtar smiled a bit at the girls' response, and so, did not stop snuggling her at all; who knew the tough assassin girl had a soft heart? ( XP ) "I'm sorry about making you faint, I didn't mean to, I swear" stated Ishtar in an apologetic voice.

@RoyalPhoenix32

"Its alright. I'm not use to so many compliments at one time. See, my wings aren't like yours so whenever a scientist felt them, they usually liked silky soft feathers of song birds but mine came more of a predator bird's feathers, they would break them. I...My wing bones were smashed beyond repair once."

She said with a sad smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back