• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka laughed, as she stepped back a bit more, and sat down on the couch, panting, as she attempted to tickle Junchi's sides, hoping this would get him. She hoped she wasn't screwed by sitting down

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"They do, but doing so, makes you crash, but the cars are very safe and mostly made of reinforced plastic...or something like that, mine's metal, but has a roll cage. So, I'm kinda safe, but can still get hurt." he said, "But, I plan to drive the armored trucks, only thing I'd need to worry about, are IED's, little presents on the side of the road, waiting for anyone to touch it..." he said, using the word 'anyone' in all seriousness.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, as she stepped back a bit more, and sat down on the couch, panting, as she attempted to tickle Junchi's sides, hoping this would get him. She hoped she wasn't screwed by sitting down

Mei Junchi

Junchi flinched a bit when Frick touched their side, moving back from her and discontinuing their tickling. They cursed under their breath when they realized they revealed a spot for her to tickle, and almost wrapped their wings around their waist before remembering that their wings were also pretty sensitive too. Junchi decided to go in for the attack before she could do anything though, and went to tickle her neck again, trying to be gentle to avoid their sharp nails scratching her.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Trying to tickle Fricka's neck

Objective:

Keep Fricka from tickling them

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka eeked loudly, laughing, as she lied down on the couch, swatting at Junchi's hands. Her face was red from blushing, as she was grinning happily.

She noticed he hid his wings, but decided to for now protect her skin.

CERBERUS177 said:
"They do, but doing so, makes you crash, but the cars are very safe and mostly made of reinforced plastic...or something like that, mine's metal, but has a roll cage. So, I'm kinda safe, but can still get hurt." he said, "But, I plan to drive the armored trucks, only thing I'd need to worry about, are IED's, little presents on the side of the road, waiting for anyone to touch it..." he said, using the word 'anyone' in all seriousness.

Moonstone

Moonstone laughed after Cody finished explaining. "Man, we have such different interests. I don't even know how we're friends with such different interests. I guess the saying that opposites attract is true." They then realized they may have sounded rude with the friend part, and added on, "I don't mind listening to you though. It's nice learning about new things, and the more I learn about the world the easier it'll be for me to use my abilities."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The spa, The sauna

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Relax and talk with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked loudly, laughing, as she lied down on the couch, swatting at Junchi's hands. Her face was red from blushing, as she was grinning happily.
She noticed he hid his wings, but decided to for now protect her skin.

Mei Junchi

Junchi moved from Fricka's neck and back to her sides, trying to avoid accidentally cutting her. "Want me to give you a break? You can't beat me." they told her confidently. They didn't want to overwhelm her, seeing how red she was, but they could see she was also enjoying their fun.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's dorm

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Trying to tickle Fricka

Objective:

Play around with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka began completely losing her mind, as she laughed pretty hard, Junchi getting her in one of her pretty weak spot. She rolled away from him, swatting at his hand with hers

"s------S-S-Sure.." She managed to say in between laughing

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Well...I'm dried out with stuff about me...what about you? Never really heard too much about you." he said, stretching his arm out and cracking his neck quietly, trying to make it look like a common muscle relaxation.

(I'm getting tired, I'll be on tomorrow, Goodnight!)

JJKab said:
Fricka began completely losing her mind, as she laughed pretty hard, Junchi getting her in one of her pretty weak spot. She rolled away from him, swatting at his hand with hers
"s------S-S-Sure.." She managed to say in between laughing

Mei Junchi

"That's great, cause I needed one too." they said as they sat themself on the floor and breathed in deeply, then let our a large huff of air. "Man, I think that's the only fight I'll ever be able to win. Sort of pathetic, huh? A tickle fight. Not that I care though, as long as I'm not winning at anything that's harmful to others, unless, well, it's hunting or something."

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy, Tired

Relaxing on the floor, Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka sighed deeply, still giggling, as she looked over her shoulder at Junchi

"Yeah... Whew, that one was a dousie" She exclaimed, soon sitting up, her hands laying on her sides

"And also that.. red on my face is... from blushing, not from exaustion... maybe a little.." She exclaimed, blushing softly

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Right... you're still helping her with that" she said, remembering that being the reason he had left the first time. "I don't think I've met Han before... but does that also mean your mom's gonna be there too?" she asked curiously, she didn't want to get hung up on the fact he'd be gone another few weeks, since it would ruin how happy she was to see him.
latest

Roman had fixed himself a glass of water, listening to Mal. "You never met Han? That's a surprise." He said, sipping the water. When Mal asked about his mother, he shook his head, placing the glass on the counter. "No. She won't won't be staying with us unfortunately. She has her own place, but she'll definitely be around a lot." He said, looking at Mal.

Roman said:
latest

Roman had fixed himself a glass of water, listening to Mal. "You never met Han? That's a surprise." He said, sipping the water. When Mal asked about his mother, he shook his head, placing the glass on the counter. "No. She won't won't be staying with us unfortunately. She has her own place, but she'll definitely be around a lot." He said, looking at Mal.
"Make's sense, though I look forward to seeing her again" she said, covering her mouth and yawning. She had stayed up a lot later than she should have, though that's expected when someone reads one book after another without paying attention to the time. "I also look forward to meeting Han, your family is full of interesting people so i'm curious as to what he's like."

JJKab said:
A few moments later, they were standing in front of a medium sized brick house. It's paiting was gone, one of the windows were busted, and her entrance door was..... Uhm.... Damaged.. To say the least.. Through the window, Ariel could see a... campfire, as well as a kettle lying next to it. The fire was out.
Ollene sighed softly, and opened the door, it making a pretty loud squeak. After she entered, she made her way towards the campfire, and sat down by it. She closed her eyes, calming herself down, and a bit later, Ollene exhaled her air, which turned into spark, effectively lighting the fire
Ariel had continued to talk on about all the things she could help out woth to fix up Ollene's home. She fell silent when they reached the house. Oh. That would need a LOT of fixing up... But she had offered and she wasn't going to retract the offer now, that was rude! She smiled softly, looking around "I could still help you fix the place..." She said softly, shuddering a little as the door squeaked. Ariel stood at the doorway, watching Ollene sit at the campfire and light it. "That's pretty cool!" She chimed, taking her attention away from the state of the house a little as she admired Ollenes power.

Nona said:
Ariel had continued to talk on about all the things she could help out woth to fix up Ollene's home. She fell silent when they reached the house. Oh. That would need a LOT of fixing up... But she had offered and she wasn't going to retract the offer now, that was rude! She smiled softly, looking around "I could still help you fix the place..." She said softly, shuddering a little as the door squeaked. Ariel stood at the doorway, watching Ollene sit at the campfire and light it. "That's pretty cool!" She chimed, taking her attention away from the state of the house a little as she admired Ollenes power.
"Sometimes it works, sometimes... it doesn't" Ollene exclaimed, looking over at Ariel, and smiling sheepishly

"Do you... want something? Tea.... I... am out of food, as I told you.." She exclaimed, looking back at the fire

JJKab said:
"Sometimes it works, sometimes... it doesn't" Ollene exclaimed, looking over at Ariel, and smiling sheepishly
"Do you... want something? Tea.... I... am out of food, as I told you.." She exclaimed, looking back at the fire
Ariel smiled "Its still cool though" she said happily before she asked if she wanted anything. She shook her head "No thank you, I'm still too full from the dumplings, even for tea" she said with a nod "Thank you for offering though" she said softly.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled "Its still cool though" she said happily before she asked if she wanted anything. She shook her head "No thank you, I'm still too full from the dumplings, even for tea" she said with a nod "Thank you for offering though" she said softly.
Ollene slowly stood up, and headed towards the room that looked the least damaged. It was her room, which she took care of, and only there are some scratches on the walls, but other than that, it's fine. She opened the door, and went inside

"If you want, we can sit in my room and... y'know... talk about your help in my house" She offered, not turning around, as she sat down on the fairly old bed, and buried her head in her arms

JJKab said:
Ollene slowly stood up, and headed towards the room that looked the least damaged. It was her room, which she took care of, and only there are some scratches on the walls, but other than that, it's fine. She opened the door, and went inside
"If you want, we can sit in my room and... y'know... talk about your help in my house" She offered, not turning around, as she sat down on the fairly old bed, and buried her head in her arms
"Oh, Alright~" Ariel smiled softly before standing up and following Ollene to the next room. Inspecting her surroundings for a bit she realised this was Ollene's room. Smiling lightly she took a small blueish purple ball from gee pocket and threw it onto the bed beside Ollene. When it landed she clicked her fingers causing the ball to expand and pop revealing the clothes that she had given Ollene. "I stored them in this in case we didn't get back to my house" she said smiling softly.

Nona said:
"Oh, Alright~" Ariel smiled softly before standing up and following Ollene to the next room. Inspecting her surroundings for a bit she realised this was Ollene's room. Smiling lightly she took a small blueish purple ball from gee pocket and threw it onto the bed beside Ollene. When it landed she clicked her fingers causing the ball to expand and pop revealing the clothes that she had given Ollene. "I stored them in this in case we didn't get back to my house" she said smiling softly.
Ollene shrieked lightly, as a ball popped next to her, and soon warm clothing was revealed inside it.

"Oh.... O-Okay..." She exclaimed, looking at Ariel then

"I... Was thinking of... uhm.... I don't know... Someone stole my fridge, there is no gas for my oven..." She said, pointing at the almost bare kitchen

"There is no warm water.... I lived like this for 3 years now, hence my father left, and it was okay... but two weeks ago the company that delivered electricity to this house warned me that if I won't pay bills, I will not only get cutout from electricity, they will also notify everyone who my father was oving, and call up a debt collector..." She said.

"And they told me I had 3 weeks to magically collect money... The debt is.... *sigh*" Ollene was at her limits, as she just buried her face in her hands, trying to calm herself down

JJKab said:
Ollene shrieked lightly, as a ball popped next to her, and soon warm clothing was revealed inside it.
"Oh.... O-Okay..." She exclaimed, looking at Ariel then

"I... Was thinking of... uhm.... I don't know... Someone stole my fridge, there is no gas for my oven..." She said, pointing at the almost bare kitchen

"There is no warm water.... I lived like this for 3 years now, hence my father left, and it was okay... but two weeks ago the company that delivered electricity to this house warned me that if I won't pay bills, I will not only get cutout from electricity, they will also notify everyone who my father was oving, and call up a debt collector..." She said.

"And they told me I had 3 weeks to magically collect money... The debt is.... *sigh*" Ollene was at her limits, as she just buried her face in her hands, trying to calm herself down
Ariel took on the bed beside her as she spoke, frowning when she hear what was going on. "That's..." She bit her lip for a bit before reaching into her bag, pulling out another small ball and popping it revealing money inside. She had been saving bits of her weekly allowance since she was a child and putting it away for the future for things like buying a house or paying for a wedding or something, she never decided exactly she'd use it on before, but she had now decided helping a friend out with it was more important. "These are my savings." She said quietly as she left the money on the bed beside Ollene "I-Its not much, but you can use this to keep the debt collectors away for now while we find you a job, how does that sound?" Ariel offered, trying to cheer her up and help her out as best she could.

Nona said:
Ariel took on the bed beside her as she spoke, frowning when she hear what was going on. "That's..." She bit her lip for a bit before reaching into her bag, pulling out another small ball and popping it revealing money inside. She had been saving bits of her weekly allowance since she was a child and putting it away for the future for things like buying a house or paying for a wedding or something, she never decided exactly she'd use it on before, but she had now decided helping a friend out with it was more important. "These are my savings." She said quietly as she left the money on the bed beside Ollene "I-Its not much, but you can use this to keep the debt collectors away for now while we find you a job, how does that sound?" Ariel offered, trying to cheer her up and help her out as best she could.
Ollene slowly looked over at the money, and her eyes widened. She was stoned for a bit, before, she looked at Ariel. Her eyes began watering up

"I...... Y---You.... just... g----g-give this to me???? I.... D----Don't you have anything.... worth spending it o---on...?" She then listened to her speach.

Ollene was completely suprised. Someone actually decided to help her.

After a bit of silence, she hugged Ariel tightly, burying her head in her shoulders, as quiet sobs escaped her lips

"T---thank you.... thank you" She was quietly repeating

JJKab said:
Ollene slowly looked over at the money, and her eyes widened. She was stoned for a bit, before, she looked at Ariel. Her eyes began watering up
"I...... Y---You.... just... g----g-give this to me???? I.... D----Don't you have anything.... worth spending it o---on...?" She then listened to her speach.

Ollene was completely suprised. Someone actually decided to help her.

After a bit of silence, she hugged Ariel tightly, burying her head in her shoulders, as quiet sobs escaped her lips

"T---thank you.... thank you" She was quietly repeating
Ariel shook her head "I don't have debt collectors coming for me and I can always save it up again" she said before Ollene had hugged her tightly. Ariel simply smiled and hugged her back "You're welcome" she said with a small giggle. "Starting tomorrow we'll see if we can get you a job and we'll fix the place bit by bit."

Nona said:
Ariel shook her head "I don't have debt collectors coming for me and I can always save it up again" she said before Ollene had hugged her tightly. Ariel simply smiled and hugged her back "You're welcome" she said with a small giggle. "Starting tomorrow we'll see if we can get you a job and we'll fix the place bit by bit."
Ollene sniffled, and released Ariel from the hug, genuine tears rolling down her cheeks

She smiled lightly

"S---Sure.. We can.. But... that to--tomorrow...." She slowly stood up, wiping the tears from her cheeks, occasionally sobbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back