• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright..." he said, walking into the sauna and taking a nice spot in the middle of a seat. "So, what exactly should we talk about? Music, cars, video games...?" he left it open for an add on, he was stumped as what to talk about, he's be bled dry with information on himself, well...everything except secrets and how he actually is. Like, what he is deep down under the shell of a tough guy. But, he'd rather keep that hidden, and wait for someone special to crack that shell.

Moonstone

"Well we should at least start off about stuff we really like, and maybe we'll have something in common." Moonstone suggested as they took a seat next to Cody. They decided to go first by saying, "Stuff I really like is art, any kind really, learning about stuff, exploring places, reading, working out, weapons, animals, and, hmmm, well that's all the stuff I got that I'm willing to reveal. Your turn."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The spa, The sauna

Mood:

Happy

Talkign to Cody

Objective:

Relax in the sauna

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''That guy is so creepy..''
Mayumi laughed nervously, looking away from Aselia, "You dont mind of we talk about something else do you mom?" She asked, her laugh slowly dying down to that of a soft chuckle.

Sixxx said:
" because of my... abilities i have an extra high metabolism, i need alot of calories to keep up. " she smiled at the waitress and ordered when she was back
Colin nodded, he guessed that made sense, sometimes his abilities made him really hungry and tired if he used them excessively but never did he feel it to the extent that Blue did. He was semi-glad too, because he'd be permanently broke with buying all that food everyday. "So, I don't think I ever asked, what are you exactly, you know, are you human? Or something else" he asked curiously, wondering why he never asked that before now. Oh well.

Roman said:
Mayumi laughed nervously, looking away from Aselia, "You dont mind of we talk about something else do you mom?" She asked, her laugh slowly dying down to that of a soft chuckle.
''Hm? What do you want to talk about?''

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Of course you know I love guns, I love cars, nice colors, metal music and Swedish fish, not what you think it is, it's the best gummy candy out there. And, I love, war history from World war 1, to the current ones now." he said, "Art? I...only like anime and manga, nothing beyond that, maybe some war portraits of battles, but that's about it, and I'm not a huge fan of the peaceful types of music...Oh, skate rock is something that I also enjoy, but, if I can't fix what I listen to, 'll listen to anything." he said, he wasn't the rude type to turn music someone else is enjoying. Now, he hopes he didn't make things awkward now. Well, more than they already were...To him this is...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm? What do you want to talk about?''
"Well we should talk about... School!" Mayumi said, trying to bring up anything that didnt involve the green guy. "We live so far away from our old school. Where will we go now?" She asked curiously.

Kisaki said:
Kuro bit his lip and looked away from her. He didn't want to admit it. His heart was beating fast. These emotions weren't his, it was the other guys. Kuro looked to Serena.
"It's really weird. My heart is beating fast..it must because of you. These feelings are not mine , but his. Shall I reveal myself little kitten ?" he asked.

He's so bored acting like Jack. It kind of sadden him that he had to break his cover.
Serena looked at him, and her thigh twinkled a bit, her gun was in the holster though, he couldn't see that, "I'm sorry, what?" she asked, confused, "What do you mean, 'reveal yourself'?" she said as a follow up.

Roman said:
"Well we should talk about... School!" Mayumi said, trying to bring up anything that didnt involve the green guy. "We live so far away from our old school. Where will we go now?" She asked curiously.
...☆Aselia looked at Mayumi for a second. School? That was something she had never thought of☆...

''Uh...Hm...I don't really know how to answer that question but......You wanna help me wake up mommy?''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 smiled and patted Yuna's head out of instinct. "Its fine, I'm pretty quick so I caught up in no time." Looking around the arcade he was surprised by the variety and number of games in the building. Most of them looked fairly simple and quite entertaining, but others he had absolutely no idea how they would be played. Looking around he then looked back down at Yuna. "So what do you wanna play first?"

[/QUOTE]
Yuna huffed last little as her head was patted, it seemed to be a thing people always did to her. Looking around at the available games she had a hard time deciding what she wanted, she eventually narrowed down her choices to two different video games, a fighting game and a racing game. Of course there were games that didn't involve a screen and buttons like air hockey and what not, but she'd take a look through those later. Blowing some air from her cheeks, she tilted her head "I'm trying to decide between those two" she said pointing at both "Which do you think you'll get the hang of quicker?" She then asked C4 as she looked back up at him.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Of course you know I love guns, I love cars, nice colors, metal music and Swedish fish, not what you think it is, it's the best gummy candy out there. And, I love, war history from World war 1, to the current ones now." he said, "Art? I...only like anime and manga, nothing beyond that, maybe some war portraits of battles, but that's about it, and I'm not a huge fan of the peaceful types of music...Oh, skate rock is something that I also enjoy, but, if I can't fix what I listen to, 'll listen to anything." he said, he wasn't the rude type to turn music someone else is enjoying. Now, he hopes he didn't make things awkward now. Well, more than they already were...To him this is...

Moonstone

Happy a conversation was blooming Moonstone continued it on. "I know what Swedish fish is, I like it, though I prefer milk chocolate for my candy. I'm not too big on anime and manga, though I have read some. I think my favorite is Tokyo Ghoul though, but I lost track with the manga and disliked the direction the anime was going. My family tried to keep me away from media though, so I may be able to find more now that I have more freedom in my life. As for music, I love all types of music. As long as it's good, I don't care. I listen to calming music is I find it easy to relax to, while the louder music I reserve more for when I want to keep myself from getting bored and to stay focused, especially when I'm so bored I want to sleep.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The spa, The sauna

Mood:

Happy

Rambling to Cody

Objective:

Relax and talk with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Little kitten my name is Kuro Alistar. I share the same body as your boyfriend." He grinned. His blinked , to reveal his red eyes." His white slowly turned black. "

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena looked at him, and her thigh twinkled a bit, her gun was in the holster though, he couldn't see that, "I'm sorry, what?" she asked, confused, "What do you mean, 'reveal yourself'?" she said as a follow up.

Kisaki said:
"Little kitten my name is Kuro Alistar. I share the same body as your boyfriend." He grinned. His blinked , to reveal his red eyes." His white slowly turned black. "
Serena didn't know what to do now, she couldn't take him down, she'd hurt Jack, but she'll defend herself if she has to, "Give it back! I want my Jack back!" she said, almost crying, she kissed Jack's body, but not him... She was upset.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy nodded, once again unsure of what to reply. So instead, he says, "Take your time catching your breath."

[/QUOTE]
Lena nodded, slowly beginning to come back to her senses. The baby carrying job sure was hard..

"Thanks... I am beginning to feel better" She said, her eyes slowly opening.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka giggled, stepping back a little, making sure to be walking towards the couch. Her head tilted to the right, trying to squeeze Junchi's hand in between her cheek and her neck.

"Hey, stop it!" She said childlishly, with a broad smile, as she began blushing softly. She did not mean to stop, she was just tactically retreating

"Hey

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Eh...I listen to metal and heavy metal, because I feel it speaks my life..." he said sadly, Cody never had real friends at his other schools, his sister wasn't there much for him as she had friends to hang out with, but he was meant to be big bro, not little bro, looking for support from big sister, "But, I guess I enjoy a good race at the race tracks at times, one time I raced a Ferrari, true story! Guy wanted to race my little Toyota supra which was like, 55k, versus his like, 200k car built for speed. I lost of course, but he let me drive his around afterwards, nice cars, but not worth the price tag." he said laughing a bit.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, stepping back a little, making sure to be walking towards the couch. Her head tilted to the right, trying to squeeze Junchi's hand in between her cheek and her neck.
"Hey, stop it!" She said childlishly, with a broad smile, as she began blushing softly. She did not mean to stop, she was just tactically retreating

"Hey

Mei Junchi

Junchi followed her. "Stop? Okay then." they said, as they took back their hand, yet giggling heavily. They knew some people hated being tickled and would always stopped when asked, but they prepared themself in case Fricka tried to tickle them back. They would never let their guard down, even if they weren't someone who was easily tickled. "Do you even have any non-ticklish spots?" they joked.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Preparing themself in case Fricka tried to tickle them

Objective:

Play around with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka shook her head ,swallowing hard. She giggled, feeling that she was next to the couch, which gave her some support in case she fell

"I'm waiting for your next move, Junchi" Fricka said with sly grin, preparing her hands.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Eh...I listen to metal and heavy metal, because I feel it speaks my life..." he said sadly, Cody never had real friends at his other schools, his sister wasn't there much for him as she had friends to hang out with, but he was meant to be big bro, not little bro, looking for support from big sister, "But, I guess I enjoy a good race at the race tracks at times, one time I raced a Ferrari, true story! Guy wanted to race my little Toyota supra which was like, 55k, versus his like, 200k car built for speed. I lost of course, but he let me drive his around afterwards, nice cars, but not worth the price tag." he said laughing a bit.

Moonstone

"I know little about cars, but that's mostly because I hardly ride in one. Racing sounds pretty dangerous though, but isn't that like a sport people get paid for? I worry someone would lose control of their car and crash, don't racers ever worry about that stuff?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The spa, The sauna

Mood:

Happy, Concerned

Talking to Cody about racing

Objective:

Learn more about racing

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka shook her head ,swallowing hard. She giggled, feeling that she was next to the couch, which gave her some support in case she fell
"I'm waiting for your next move, Junchi" Fricka said with sly grin, preparing her hands.

Mei Junchi

"My next move? What are you, some kind of masochist?" Junchi joked before going for Fricka's sides to tickle. They were happy that Fricka felt fine enough to play with them like this, and was pleasantly surprised at how fast she healed. They were proud of themself for nursing someone back to health so quickly, but they still tried to be gentle in case she lost her strength.

Extra Information

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Trying to tickle Fricka's sides

Objective:

Play around with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Roman said:
tumblr_me3brsJMMz1rdycsyo1_500.gif

Roman sighed and watched as his daughter walked away. "Well now that, that's settled." He said with a smile before hearing mention Seraph not being able to help. He didn't want to ask because he knew he couldn't do much about that. When she asked about his current status, he saw her smile, something he hadn't seen in awhile. "Yeah. I found the place we'll be moving into also. He other members of my family will be there too, like my cousin Han and his wife." He told her. "I wont be there for a few weeks though... Im helping a friend of mine withbher pregnancy." Roman said, his tone saddening a little. "We'll be alright though."
"Right... you're still helping her with that" she said, remembering that being the reason he had left the first time. "I don't think I've met Han before... but does that also mean your mom's gonna be there too?" she asked curiously, she didn't want to get hung up on the fact he'd be gone another few weeks, since it would ruin how happy she was to see him.

(Gtg .night)

"You are really pitful. It makes want to laugh " he grinned.

"I'm not giving away my freedom that easily. I guess you have to beat me , if ya want to see him again. Who am I kidding. You wouldn't hurt me because you'll hurting him " he chuckled.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena didn't know what to do now, she couldn't take him down, she'd hurt Jack, but she'll defend herself if she has to, "Give it back! I want my Jack back!" she said, almost crying, she kissed Jack's body, but not him... She was upset.

Mayyflower said:
Riley groaned and huffed before turning on her heel and walked off to her room.
Sam turned her attention to Marcus. "Yes my love?" she asks
Marcus looked serious "The power of the dragon. Its joining with her...Cam has felt my power draining so we knew it was only a matter of time before the next Dragon God was chosen...But I never thought it would be Riley."

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked, laughing softly, as she inched away from Junchi, and began to try and tickle his neck, moving her hands there.

Mei Junchi

"Heh, you can't beat me." Junchi chuckled. "I'm not as ticklish as you'd think I am." They did have few spots on their body that were sensitive to being tickled, but they wanted to keep the game fun, not allowing themself to reveal it in a fit of confidence. They continued to tickle Fricka, giggling all the while. For a moment they had to stop because of how much fun they were having. In a weird way, this whole tickle fight was relaxing while also adrenaline pumping.

Extra Information

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Trying to tickle Fricka, Bragging to Fricka

Objective:

Play around with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread