• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Ollene sniffled, and released Ariel from the hug, genuine tears rolling down her cheeks
She smiled lightly

"S---Sure.. We can.. But... that to--tomorrow...." She slowly stood up, wiping the tears from her cheeks, occasionally sobbing
Ariel blinked a few times, tilting her head slightly, she wasn't sure what Ollene was trying to say.

Nona said:
Ariel blinked a few times, tilting her head slightly, she wasn't sure what Ollene was trying to say.
"F-For now... I want to... calm down... and most importantly pay those debts..." Ollene explained, looking at Ariel, with a soft smile

JJKab said:
"F-For now... I want to... calm down... and most importantly pay those debts..." Ollene explained, looking at Ariel, with a soft smile
Ariel nodded "Ah, yes, of course" she said happily before her phone beeped. Blinking a few times Ariel pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at it "Oh, snap" she stood up "My next class will be starting soon, I need to get back to school" she said as she put the phone away "I'm sorry, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She said with a smile.

Nona said:
Ariel nodded "Ah, yes, of course" she said happily before her phone beeped. Blinking a few times Ariel pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at it "Oh, snap" she stood up "My next class will be starting soon, I need to get back to school" she said as she put the phone away "I'm sorry, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She said with a smile.
"Ok... I'll... come to the school, but later..." Ollene walked Ariel to her entrance doors, soon opening them for her

"I'll... see you in a bit... f--friend" She said, giving Ariel a quick soft hug.

JJKab said:
"Ok... I'll... come to the school, but later..." Ollene walked Ariel to her entrance doors, soon opening them for her
"I'll... see you in a bit... f--friend" She said, giving Ariel a quick soft hug.
Ariel giggled lightly and hugged her back "Alright Ollene, see you later~" she chimed happily before going out the door. Once outside she gave a quick wave before sprinting off in the direction of the school.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled lightly and hugged her back "Alright Ollene, see you later~" she chimed happily before going out the door. Once outside she gave a quick wave before sprinting off in the direction of the school.
Ollene sighed, watching Ariel run. She soon closed the door, which made a different noise than before, signalising it was breaking apart

"Dangit..." Ollene muttered under her nose, and made her way towards her room, to rest

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed, watching Ariel run. She soon closed the door, which made a different noise than before, signalising it was breaking apart
"Dangit..." Ollene muttered under her nose, and made her way towards her room, to rest
JJKab said:
(Open, Greg is free :) }
((You can send him if you like~))

Ariel continued sprinting back to the school once entering through the school gates she slowed down her running pace to a light jog then finally stopping to catch her breath, taking a quick glance at the time, good, she had some time to spare before class so she wouldn't be seen as late.

Nona said:
((You can send him if you like~))
Ariel continued sprinting back to the school once entering through the school gates she slowed down her running pace to a light jog then finally stopping to catch her breath, taking a quick glance at the time, good, she had some time to spare before class so she wouldn't be seen as late.
After Greg finished the meal with Serene, he made his way back towards the school, soon arriving there. He didn't see Ariel in quite a bit, but wasn't too fond on looking for her. He was slowly walking along the hallway, whistling, his backpack on his back, as he looked straight, virtually omitting the sight of his girlfriend walking through the gates.

JJKab said:
After Greg finished the meal with Serene, he made his way back towards the school, soon arriving there. He didn't see Ariel in quite a bit, but wasn't too fond on looking for her. He was slowly walking along the hallway, whistling, his backpack on his back, as he looked straight, virtually omitting the sight of his girlfriend walking through the gates.
Once she had gotten her breath back she straightened her posture and began to walk again, she had some time to kill now before her next class so she decided maybe shed go sit down or go to the library. Walking along, she heard whistling which caused her to look around. Seeing a familiar dark haired boy a smile crept across her face. It looked as though he hadn't spotted her yet. Giggling a little, she quietly walked up in behind him and poked his side to try spook him.

Nona said:
Once she had gotten her breath back she straightened her posture and began to walk again, she had some time to kill now before her next class so she decided maybe shed go sit down or go to the library. Walking along, she heard whistling which caused her to look around. Seeing a familiar dark haired boy a smile crept across her face. It looked as though he hadn't spotted her yet. Giggling a little, she quietly walked up in behind him and poked his side to try spook him.
Gregory, slowly walking towards the library, was completely unaware of his surroundigs, so a sudden poke to his side made him shriek, stepping back

"Wow, hey! Oh... Ariel, heyyyy" Greg grinned happily, as he approached Ariel, and kissed her cheek, softly grabbing her hand

"How are you, my precious?" He asked, looking her in the eyes

JJKab said:
Gregory, slowly walking towards the library, was completely unaware of his surroundigs, so a sudden poke to his side made him shriek, stepping back
"Wow, hey! Oh... Ariel, heyyyy" Greg grinned happily, as he approached Ariel, and kissed her cheek, softly grabbing her hand

"How are you, my precious?" He asked, looking her in the eyes
Ariel giggled "Hey~" she said happily after he kissed her cheek "I'm great~" she answered looking back at him "How is you hand?" She asked looking to the hand she had bandaged up with her hair ribbon earlier that morning.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Hey~" she said happily after he kissed her cheek "I'm great~" she answered looking back at him "How is you hand?" She asked looking to the hand she had bandaged up with her hair ribbon earlier that morning.
"It's getting better, thanks... I missed you, you know?" Gregory stated, shrugging lightly, as they slowly began to walk

"From your tired face, I guess you were running, hyh? What happened?" He asked, eyeing Ariel down

JJKab said:
"It's getting better, thanks... I missed you, you know?" Gregory stated, shrugging lightly, as they slowly began to walk
"From your tired face, I guess you were running, hyh? What happened?" He asked, eyeing Ariel down
Ariel giggled "Its only been a few hours" she said softly "But I missed you too" she said following alongside him "Yes, I was running. But I wasn't running away for anything or anything dangerous like that" she laughed as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "I was out helping a friend and I ran back to school from their home so I wouldn't be late for the next class" she explained.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Its only been a few hours" she said softly "But I missed you too" she said following alongside him "Yes, I was running. But I wasn't running away for anything or anything dangerous like that" she laughed as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "I was out helping a friend and I ran back to school from their home so I wouldn't be late for the next class" she explained.
Gregory smiled softly, looking at Ariel

"A friend, huh? I'm heading towards the library, you gotta tell me more about that. Have any time?" He offered, slowly heading them towards the library

Blue grinned as she dug into her nachos " well im not sure , nature based , i can shape shift , control nature and weather , all you basic telekinetic powers , moving stuff mind communications " she shugged and mynched on her chips " whats that sound like to you

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory smiled softly, looking at Ariel
"A friend, huh? I'm heading towards the library, you gotta tell me more about that. Have any time?" He offered, slowly heading them towards the library
Ariel nodded "Yup~ A friend. And yes I have some time to tell you before class starts" she said happily as she followed him.

Sixxx said:
Blue grinned as she dug into her nachos " well im not sure , nature based , i can shape shift , control nature and weather , all you basic telekinetic powers , moving stuff mind communications " she shugged and mynched on her chips " whats that sound like to you
@Nona
"...I have no idea" Colin rubbed his chin as he thought before shrugging "I mean, my sister as telekinesis and I have mind communications, illusions and shape shifting abilities and we are both Half Angel" he said "Though...that doesn't mean that's what you are just because you have similar abilities" he said with a chuckle "Im sure you'll figure it out" he said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
Ariel nodded "Yup~ A friend. And yes I have some time to tell you before class starts" she said happily as she followed him.
"Okay, sure" Gregory nodded, as he booped Ariel's nose, them entering the library. Greg made sure to find a seat for them, and pulled the seat for Ariel to sit on.

"Here ya go. Now, tell me more about that "friend" of yours, of course if you don't mind me askin' ?" He asked, looking at her half seriously half slyly

JJKab said:
"Okay, sure" Gregory nodded, as he booped Ariel's nose, them entering the library. Greg made sure to find a seat for them, and pulled the seat for Ariel to sit on.
"Here ya go. Now, tell me more about that "friend" of yours, of course if you don't mind me askin' ?" He asked, looking at her half seriously half slyly
Ariel followed after him, soon taking the seat he pulled out for her and thanked him. "Of course I don't mind you asking, why would I?" she said with a giggle, she noticed how he was looking at her, finding how he was doing so a bit odd or something since he looked kinda stern or serious or something, putting that aside she answered his question "Her name is Ollene and I'm helping her fix up her home and get a good job" she said happily.

Nona said:
Ariel followed after him, soon taking the seat he pulled out for her and thanked him. "Of course I don't mind you asking, why would I?" she said with a giggle, she noticed how he was looking at her, finding how he was doing so a bit odd or something since he looked kinda stern or serious or something, putting that aside she answered his question "Her name is Ollene and I'm helping her fix up her home and get a good job" she said happily.
Gregory frowned a little

"Huh...? She... Her house is damaged? Huh... that's... weird, at least... What are her living conditions, I would maybe help, if that's possible?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel.

JJKab said:
Gregory frowned a little
"Huh...? She... Her house is damaged? Huh... that's... weird, at least... What are her living conditions, I would maybe help, if that's possible?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel.
Ariel nodded with a small frown "Yeah, it's really badly damaged too, I gave her my all my savings to help her out as best I can." She said, her frown fading when Gregory offered to help out. Ariel grinned "You would?! That's great!~" she said happily

Nona said:
"...I have no idea" Colin rubbed his chin as he thought before shrugging "I mean, my sister as telekinesis and I have mind communications, illusions and shape shifting abilities and we are both Half Angel" he said "Though...that doesn't mean that's what you are just because you have similar abilities" he said with a chuckle "Im sure you'll figure it out" he said with a smile.
Blue nodds " maybe like a nature goddess? " she said with a smirked and finished them off " im hungry i hope the rest comes soon"

Nona said:
Ariel nodded with a small frown "Yeah, it's really badly damaged too, I gave her my all my savings to help her out as best I can." She said, her frown fading when Gregory offered to help out. Ariel grinned "You would?! That's great!~" she said happily
"Of course I would help. What kind of animal would I be to not help. After school, we're visiting her, and seeing how badly her house is damaged, and I'll see what I can do" Gregory offered, smiling widely.

"At the thought that your friend lives in poverty i get shivers down my spine" He said, shivering a little

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia looked at Mayumi for a second. School? That was something she had never thought of☆...
''Uh...Hm...I don't really know how to answer that question but......You wanna help me wake up mommy?''
"Sure, but I don't see why should." Mayumi said with a light giggle. "She might just go back to sleep or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back