• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Yuna huffed last little as her head was patted, it seemed to be a thing people always did to her. Looking around at the available games she had a hard time deciding what she wanted, she eventually narrowed down her choices to two different video games, a fighting game and a racing game. Of course there were games that didn't involve a screen and buttons like air hockey and what not, but she'd take a look through those later. Blowing some air from her cheeks, she tilted her head "I'm trying to decide between those two" she said pointing at both "Which do you think you'll get the hang of quicker?" She then asked C4 as she looked back up at him.
C4 blinked, her head was incredibly soft and just seemed to have a natural pettability to it. he really wanted to pet it again, but managed to restrain himself. "Probably the Racing games. I can drive a car, although they usually end up at destroyed, but 78% of the time it isnt my fault. So I should be able to drive fairly well."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I guess my first question, not to be rude but, out of all the people I have met at the, you seem to be the only one, the doesn't look entirely human, where do come from? " he asked, very curious of where moonstone comes from, "I'm from the desert, which can kinda explain my fire powers, and tolerance for heat... At times... " he said, though his powers came from his fathers side, but the desert increased the power of it.

"Hey! stop shouting." Kuro stepped away from her. "I got an idea. If you can win the game , I'll go. " he grinned.

"Kagami to the rescue!"

Kagami entered in the ice ring.

"I'll play your game Kuro".

Kuro was suprised that she was her , but went back to his mischievous expression. "Another player , this even better".

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena ran to Jack, holding him, "Jack! Listen to me! Get out of there! Come back!" she shouted, she's seen movies with this kind of problem, and worked at times, "Fight him! Fight this jerk and come back!" she shouted "It's Serena! Come back!" she shouted now pretty much crying now.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Lena smiled thankfully at Roy, as she moved to sit down on the wheelchair, letting out a grunt.
Roy grabbed ahold of the handlebars of the wheelchair, "Fast or slow?" he asked, pushing the wheelchair down the hall.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy grabbed ahold of the handlebars of the wheelchair, "Fast or slow?" he asked, pushing the wheelchair down the hall.

[/QUOTE]
"No need to speed up..." Lena exclaimed, looking in front of her

"Can we stop at the physics class? From there I should be able to handle myself without the wheelchair" She said.

Roman said:
(((( She'd have taken him to Akira xD ))))
"At least you listen. Most boys your age aren't too good at that... Or any boy at all." Akane said, sighing lightly. "Not even my own son listens, and he's in his 20s!" She exclaimed, tossing her arms in the air. Akane was a really cartoonish person at times, which only played into her joyous personality.
(I think akira is busy explaining the secrets of the universe to his son xD )

Arbitz laughed. the lady was really funny. Nodding happily he followed her as she led the way to wherever... he then realized this could be stranger danger like she just said.... was she secretly planning on kidnapping him? stopping he glared at her suspiciously.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed some more, seeing that he winked at her
"Hey, quit it! I do what I want! What if I am, huh?!" She asked, but that only made her blush more.

Mei Junchi

"Well, if you do have a kink for tickling, not like it's harming anyone. It's just funny." Junchi said as they adjusted themself into a more comfortable sitting position. "So, you said after we relax, we could go outside, right? Or would you rather we watch TV and calm down after that fight?"

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"No need to speed up..." Lena exclaimed, looking in front of her
"Can we stop at the physics class? From there I should be able to handle myself without the wheelchair" She said.
"Alright," Roy said, speeding up just a tad bit. After they arrive at the physics class, Roy helps Lena to her feet.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright," Roy said, speeding up just a tad bit. After they arrive at the physics class, Roy helps Lena to her feet.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks... And If you don't have physics lessons now.. Then.. See ya, Roy" Lena exclaimed, flashing a friendly smile at him, and slowly entering the class, and sitting down on the chair in the class

CERBERUS177 said:
"I guess my first question, not to be rude but, out of all the people I have met at the, you seem to be the only one, the doesn't look entirely human, where do come from? " he asked, very curious of where moonstone comes from, "I'm from the desert, which can kinda explain my fire powers, and tolerance for heat... At times... " he said, though his powers came from his fathers side, but the desert increased the power of it.

Moonstone

Moonstone suddenly regretted letting Cody ask questions about their life. They tried to not let their anxiety of explaining it get to them though because if they were going to be friends with people they needed to know a least a little bit about them. "Well, I'm not sure how I can explain this. Earliest memories of where I've lived were in France, though my family does travel frequently. I never asked where I was born specifically though, but I know it wasn't on Earth." They then decided to add on, "Also, I've seen others here that don't look entirely human. My friend Junchi definitely doesn't look completely human, and I've seen people who definitely don't look human."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The spa, The sauna

Mood:

Slightly anxious

Talking about their life to Cody

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"Hey! stop shouting." Kuro stepped away from her. "I got an idea. If you can win the game , I'll go. " he grinned.
"Kagami to the rescue!"

Kagami entered in the ice ring.

"I'll play your game Kuro".

Kuro was suprised that she was her , but went back to his mischievous expression. "Another player , this even better".
Serena looked sad, "What's...the game..." she said, holding back more tears, she hopes that she can win, and save Jack, if not, then she'll have no choice but to take a fight, and win that way.

JJKab said:
"We... Can go outside... But where?" Fricka asked, slowly standing up from the couch,

Mei Junchi

"Well, now that I think about it, I'm worried about, uh, being spied on again. When I checked your dorm and found someone's phone there were pictures of us. Do you... know why?" Junchi asked, their tone and face becoming much more serious and stern.

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Get information on the pictures

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka's eyes widened. Yes, that was the fact. They were spied on before.

"Uhm... Now that I think about it, we... c---could technically stay here..." Fricka offered

"I have TV in my room, so we can lie down, and... relax?" She offered, blushing softly, but smiling lightly

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I haven't seen anyone, other than you and Junchi, like that...Guess I'll have to look a bit more next time." he said, leaning back, "So, France huh? Not entirely what I was expecting...But, not from earth, yeah, that was expected..." he said politely, not trying to sound rude, "I, completely forgot what a sauna was meant for...Was it to make the body feel, fresher, or...something else?" he said, just all of a sudden popped into his head.

JJKab said:
Fricka's eyes widened. Yes, that was the fact. They were spied on before.
"Uhm... Now that I think about it, we... c---could technically stay here..." Fricka offered

"I have TV in my room, so we can lie down, and... relax?" She offered, blushing softly, but smiling lightly

Mei Junchi

"We need to talk about those pictures though. Is someone harassing and or stalking you? Is someone harassing and or stalking me? We can't just ignore the problem and hope it goes away." Junchi told her.

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Trying to talk to Fricka about the photo

Objective:

Get information on the photos

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
"I haven't seen anyone, other than you and Junchi, like that...Guess I'll have to look a bit more next time." he said, leaning back, "So, France huh? Not entirely what I was expecting...But, not from earth, yeah, that was expected..." he said politely, not trying to sound rude, "I, completely forgot what a sauna was meant for...Was it to make the body feel, fresher, or...something else?" he said, just all of a sudden popped into his head.

Moonstone

"The purpose is to cleanse our bodies. I don't think I really need it, but it feels better than I expected it to. I dislike how sweaty I'm getting though." they explained to Cody. "Are you uncomfortable? We don't have to stay in here for a long time, especially if we're reaching our limits in here. We can always walk around town, or go to that tattoo parlor you were talking about."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The Spa, The Sauna

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
"I... Have completely no one in mind... I don't know who would've done it" Fricka exclaimed, sighing, slowly walking towards her bedroom
"I am completely missing out.."

Mei Junchi

"I get it's recent still but you have to explain this to me." Junchi said as they followed her. "What do you mean you're completely missing out?"

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Trying to talk to Fricka

Objective:

Get information on the pictures

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Kagami looked over to Serena.

"Stop crying! Your just entertaining him " yelled Kagami .Kuro clamped his hands together."A fight is the game. You , win I'll go. You lose I'll stay. Rules...I don't have any."he stepped back and bowed."You ready ladies?"he said with a cheerful smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena looked sad, "What's...the game..." she said, holding back more tears, she hopes that she can win, and save Jack, if not, then she'll have no choice but to take a fight, and win that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"I don't know who would've done it! I don't know anything about anyone who would've taken photos of us!" Fricka exclaimed, almost to the point of yelling, as she sat down on the bed, looking quite annoyed at Junchi

"I have no bloody idea who would've done it!"

JJKab said:
"I don't know who would've done it! I don't know anything about anyone who would've taken photos of us!" Fricka exclaimed, almost to the point of yelling, as she sat down on the bed, looking quite annoyed at Junchi
"I have no bloody idea who would've done it!"

Mei Junchi

"Can't we at least try to figure it out?" they said a bit more calmly. It was obvious Fricka was getting annoyed with Junchi, and they tried to keep control over the situation. "We can't just keep acting like everything is fine when this is happening. We should at least consider talking to one of the staff members here."

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Trying to talk to Fricka

Objective:

Get information on the pictures, Keep the argument from escalating

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Cody shrugged, "Might as well get a tattoo. I'm thinking of one on my hand, and maybe some others, like one down my arm and on my back...Are you sure you'd want to come? We can always just go grab a bite to eat, and I can get one alone..." he said, seeing that Moonstone didn't want a tattoo, and probably wouldn't like the one's he'll get, well, the first 2, the last one will be a Tomoe Gozen samurai on his other shoulder.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka sighed lightly, and nodded

"Sorry for that.. I just don't know who would've... d---done this to us" She said, letting out a heavier sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back