• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kuro felt the bullets in his back. "Well that really hurts!" He said as he jumped over Kagami's attack. He swung his scythe at Kagami. They clashed together,both scythes resisting against each other. Kagami looked back at Serena "A little help here !". She was being pushed back by Kuro.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena blocked with both arm shields and then teleported behind him, taking her gun out and firing into his back while Kagami went for a trip, the bullets were solid rubber, pierce skin, but won't go into the body. They stung like scorpion stings.

Kisaki said:
Kuro felt the bullets in his back. "Well that really hurts!" He said as he jumped over Kagami's attack. He swung his scythe at Kagami. They clashed together,both scythes resisting against each other. Kagami looked back at Serena "A little help here !". She was being pushed back by Kuro.
Serena ran to Kuro, holding her gun like a hammer, bringing it around to his temple, hoping to knock him out. If this works, won't work, then she'll shoot him again. She kinda wishes Cody was here, Kuro wouldn't be talking and acting big, because Cody, can be a demon at times.

Mayyflower said:
(Sure, could you start?)
((Yes, hmm, they were getting food right? Should we just time skip to them finishing their food?))

Kuro kicks Kagami causing her to fall.

Kuro whacked on his temple. He smirked as his skin started to bruise.

"I won't go out that easy" he summons a dozen ice blades and aims it at Serena. He jumps away from the two girls. He was charging up for his next attack.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena ran to Kuro, holding her gun like a hammer, bringing it around to his temple, hoping to knock him out. If this works, won't work, then she'll shoot him again. She kinda wishes Cody was here, Kuro wouldn't be talking and acting big, because Cody, can be a demon at times.

Kisaki said:
Kuro kicks Kagami causing her to fall.
Kuro whacked on his temple. He smirked as his skin started to bruise.

"I won't go out that easy" he summons a dozen ice blades and aims it at Serena. He jumps away from the two girls. He was charging up for his next attack.
Serena, being very pissed now, slid in her rounds, bullets made to hurt and cause internal damage, but can't kill, they just make you feel like you're dying. She teleported to Kuro's behind, and fired a few shots into his back, if she kept teleporting in the matter of the 5 second cool down, then she'll fail. She had to wait the next one out.

Mayyflower said:
((Alrighty ~))

Finishing off her last bit of food Kairassi then pushed her plate to the side "That was pretty good ~" she chimed happily "Of course, the food here is always pretty awesome" she said with a small giggle as she swung her legs back and forth.

Kuro didn't care for the pain, when bullets hit his back. He swung his scythe toward Serena . "Those bullets really hurt! But I don't mind the pain".

Kagami watches from a far. She had to put her plan in action. She turned her scythe in two hand guns. She pointed the guns at Kuro. Waiting for Jim to be distracted."

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena, being very pissed now, slid in her rounds, bullets made to hurt and cause internal damage, but can't kill, they just make you feel like you're dying. She teleported to Kuro's behind, and fired a few shots into his back, if she kept teleporting in the matter of the 5 second cool down, then she'll fail. She had to wait the next one out.

Nona said:
((Alrighty ~))
Finishing off her last bit of food Kairassi then pushed her plate to the side "That was pretty good ~" she chimed happily "Of course, the food here is always pretty awesome" she said with a small giggle as she swung her legs back and forth.
Luke finished his food aswell and smiled. "Yea it was pretty good" he said taking a drink of his water. "So where would you like to go after this?" He asks

Kisaki said:
Kuro didn't care for the pain, when bullets hit his back. He swung his scythe toward Serena . "Those bullets really hurt! But I don't mind the pain".
Kagami watches from a far. She had to put her plan in action. She turned her scythe in two hand guns. She pointed the guns at Kuro. Waiting for Jim to be distracted."
(Who's this Jim you speak of?! xD )

The swing from the scythe hurt, a fair amount, Serena flew with a scream of pain, rolling in the snow and coming to a stop at a tree. She took her gun and aimed it at Kuro, '4,3,2,1! I can go again when needed!' she thought to her self, firing at him to distract him, Kagami looked like she was concentrating, and needed Serena to help out.

Roman said:
"I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to meet you too." Roman said, picking up his glass of eater and twriling it around so it gets cooler faster. "I hear you yawning. You must've stayed up all night reading another book huh?" He asked, shaking his head, laughing lightly. "You should go to sleep at a more reasonable time." He joked.
"Well, if I didn't finish the book I was reading I would have been too curious to sleep, and then the book would end on a cliff hanger so I would have to read the second book, and then the third, until I end up finishing a whole book series and I can see the sun rising" she said, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it.

(I really hate this auto correct .-.)

Kuro starts to dodge the attacks.

Jumping to side to side. Kagami finally shoots. Hitting Kuro in the left arm.

"What the h-hell" Kuro glared at Kagami. His arm felt heavy suddenly.

"These are holy bullets. They purify demon powers" Kagami yelled as she shot some more.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Who's this Jim you speak of?! xD )
The swing from the scythe hurt, a fair amount, Serena flew with a scream of pain, rolling in the snow and coming to a stop at a tree. She took her gun and aimed it at Kuro, '4,3,2,1! I can go again when needed!' she thought to her self, firing at him to distract him, Kagami looked like she was concentrating, and needed Serena to help out.

Kisaki said:
(I really hate this auto correct .-.)
Kuro starts to dodge the attacks.

Jumping to side to side. Kagami finally shoots. Hitting Kuro in the left arm.

"What the h-hell" Kuro glared at Kagami. His arm felt heavy suddenly.

"These are holy bullets. They purify demon powers" Kagami yelled as she shot some more.
Serena teleported to Kuro, in a kicking position, and went for a door kick, going for his chest to knock him down, "Go back to the hell from whence you came!" she shouted thrusting the foot out.

"That's a little mean." He said as he layed on the floor. Kagami ran toward Kuro pulling out the dagger. "I see Kuro...not trying your best aren't you"

Kagami asked. "Na! I actually had fun today...I did promise not to do anything bad. " He chuckled to himself.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena teleported to Kuro, in a kicking position, and went for a door kick, going for his chest to knock him down, "Go back to the hell from whence you came!" she shouted thrusting the foot out.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, if I didn't finish the book I was reading I would have been too curious to sleep, and then the book would end on a cliff hanger so I would have to read the second book, and then the third, until I end up finishing a whole book series and I can see the sun rising" she said, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it.
Roman chuckled lightly and took a sip of his water. "Really? I would have taken the time to sleep then... You're all tired now because you didn't... And here I thought I could take you out for dinner, but you might fall asleep on me." He said jokingly. "Unless you can oull through."

Mayyflower said:
Luke finished his food aswell and smiled. "Yea it was pretty good" he said taking a drink of his water. "So where would you like to go after this?" He asks
Kairassi puffed out her cheeks a little as she thought "Uhmmm...Well we can't got to a pool to swim since we just ate... Though cooling off sounds nice...." She thought aloud "We could just go on a stroll for now and think about it as we go?" She suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back