• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody met Moonstone outside, "Lucky us, there's a tattoo place a block away." he said, pointing down the sidewalk to a glowing sign with a skull on it that read 'Body Art'. Cody lead them to the parlor and told them what he wanted. After that, Cody was led to the back of the shop, and laid down on the table. He got the little one done first, then came the large one on his back, then the last one on his right shoulder, it hurt for the first one, but after that, he got used to the pain, and after it was done, he walked back to Moonstone, and turned around, his back was red, but had a tattoo on it that was big.
(I'm sorry that I'm VERY late!)

Hand, without black back ground

7bd3f986f6ff83e3131c02192e6e9bb3.jpg

Shoulder

five_finger_death_punch_logo_by_awesome_creator_2008-d49bkgw.jpg

and a large USMC banner on the back, picture not needed
((Don't worry, I passed out earlier.))

Moonstone

Moonstone followed Cody to the tattoo parlor and watched as he got the tattoos. They didn't flinch from the pain they wondered Cody was experiencing, but they wondered why someone would get something like that other than a family tradition or something. They eventually concluded it didn't matter to them, since in the end Cody seemed to be happy with it, even if his back was red.

"Does it hurt?" Moonstone asked as they inspected the tattoo. They were amazed at how professional it looked, and had to admit that they responded the art of body modification. "It looks very good, but your back is all red."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The Tattoo Parlor

Mood:

Happy

Inspecting Cody's tattoo

Objective:

Know if Cody's tattoos hurt

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"But Misaki... We're a peaceful family. We only resort to such acts of violence as a last resort." Roman said, shaking his head. "We don't need you getting in trouble at school and in fact, I want you to pay less attention to what others have to say about you and your brother. They don't know you nor do they know him." He explained. "Now tell me... What happened?"
Misaki sighed, him telling her to pay less attention to what people say would be impossible. "Well, Seraph and I kind of... skipped a class because I got bored, and so we went to a park... then Seraph had seen what i'm guessing was an old friend and talked to her. I think her name was Quinn.. but she had another girl with her, who i'm pretty sure was my age, named Mayela. It turned out that she was his...ex girlfriend, and she started going on a rant about how weak he was and had told me he was getting bullied, I was confused because I didn't know about that. Then she made a stupid remark about how maybe if we actually spent time together maybe i'd know about the bullying, which set me off and caused me to yell at her how Alejandro wasn't weak, and that she was the only weak one." she said, trying her best to sum up the entire ordeal that had happened.

"I'm going to seal him. Just for you to know , Kuro is apart of Jack. I can explain later" she started to chant various words as the blade glowed.

Kuro watched with a bored face.

"You know this doesn't mean I won't see you again. You still haven't meet the others. ". Kagami pointed the glowing dagger at his stomach.

" I ...know! " as she sinked her dagger into his stomach. This dagger doesn't do any physical damage. It was a sealer. "It tickels..."Kuro grins at Kagami.His eyes started to turn back blue.Kagami pulled out the dagger.

"I have a feeling that this won't be the end".

-Jack awakens-

He felt sore. He couldn't move his body.

His whole body felt like lead. He's spent time wandering through his memories, he must finally awaked.

(Sorry for late reply. My phone was acting up)

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm sorry that I'm late!)
Serena kept guard on Kuro, since he teleportation is ready, so he's not going to win this time, "Please, hurry and get this bastard, out of Jack's body, please." she said, gritting her teeth at Kuro, and keeping her gun trained on him.

(Sorry that it's short too!)

Nona said:
Kairassi puffed out her cheeks a little as she thought "Uhmmm...Well we can't got to a pool to swim since we just ate... Though cooling off sounds nice...." She thought aloud "We could just go on a stroll for now and think about it as we go?" She suggested.
Luke thought about it. "Wait how does us eating right now affect us swimming?" He asks, he didn't really understand human ways all to well

charleen said:
Nico smiled back, biting her lower lip slightly.
"No, you call me.."

She chuckled before turning around and walking the opposite direction from him. She gave a last wave and off she go with her whereabouts.
Drakon was still utterly confused when he suddenly panicked. "H-Hey! But you didn't give me your number! I gave you mine!" He whined as he sighed when she had already left, rubbing the back of his head. "Hope she calls me..." He said.

Roman said:
Han was walking behind Mari, laughing lightly. "Wow. That was amazing." He said, grinning happily. He saw before seeing Mari, "Oh. It seems like someone got a little scared." He said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Just like your mother said... We dont have to get on those kind of rides anymore."
Mari nodded before he stomach growled and she looked at Han. "You heard mister tummy didn't you dad? It's starving." She told him.

Celia looked up at Han as her hair swept in the breeze, now in a pony tail because it was a little too long. "Well Han-San? Shall we go eat?" She asked him.

Kisaki said:
"I'm going to seal him. Just for you to know , Kuro is apart of Jack. I can explain later" she started to chant various words as the blade glowed.
Kuro watched with a bored face.

"You know this doesn't mean I won't see you again. You still haven't meet the others. ". Kagami pointed the glowing dagger at his stomach.

" I ...know! " as she sinked her dagger into his stomach. This dagger doesn't do any physical damage. It was a sealer. "It tickels..."Kuro grins at Kagami.His eyes started to turn back blue.Kagami pulled out the dagger.

"I have a feeling that this won't be the end".

-Jack awakens-

He felt sore. He couldn't move his body.

His whole body felt like lead. He's spent time wandering through his memories, he must finally awaked.

(Sorry for late reply. My phone was acting up)
(I'm terrible...Multitasking and being in very active OOC chat's flood my inbox, sorry ;- ;)

Serena hugged Jack, "Jack! You're back, I'm so happy!" she said, letting go, as he looked like he was in pain, "Oh!" she said, pulling a small vial from her pocket, and poured what was inside into his mouth, "Shouldn't feel any more of the pain from my gun anymore. And that should lessen the pain from Kagami's butt whoopin." she said looking at her and smiling, her face saying thank you.

(na, it's okay)

Jack swallowed the liquid. He slowly sat up. "Ugh...I'm going back to the dorm. Wait! Where are we?"he asked. He looked around. The area was covered by snow.

Kagami looked at Serena , but put her attention back to Jack. "You or Kuro took us here! "she replied.

"It does look familiar. .." Jack added.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm terrible...Multitasking and being in very active OOC chat's flood my inbox, sorry ;- ;)
Serena hugged Jack, "Jack! You're back, I'm so happy!" she said, letting go, as he looked like he was in pain, "Oh!" she said, pulling a small vial from her pocket, and poured what was inside into his mouth, "Shouldn't feel any more of the pain from my gun anymore. And that should lessen the pain from Kagami's butt whoopin." she said looking at her and smiling, her face saying thank you.

Kisaki said:
(na, it's okay)
Jack swallowed the liquid. He slowly sat up. "Ugh...I'm going back to the dorm. Wait! Where are we?"he asked. He looked around. The area was covered by snow.

Kagami looked at Serena , but put her attention back to Jack. "You or Kuro took us here! "she replied.

"It does look familiar. .." Jack added.
Serena shivered a bit, since she wore the school outfit from the store, now it was dirty and cut up a bit, "Don't suppose any of you have anything that's warm...?" she asked, she loved the cold, but it can still hurt you if you're not prepared to combat it with something warm.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(I thought you might have fallen asleep, I need to reply to people that say 'gtg' from now on too...Sorry)

"Yes...Let's just say, now I have a reason to take a shower everyday, even though I do, but now there's a perfectly good reason." he said, the tattoos started to run, "Ignore that, that will happen for awhile, just gotta wash it everyday and apply some sort of lotion...But uh...I won't be able to reach my back, so this will be interesting." he said, slipping his shirt on. The paint didn't run, more or less blured the images up, since there was some sort of wrapping plastic around his torso, and arms and hand. "Now, I feel proud, more so than the time I lost all my gut fat." he laughed, Cody was a chubby kid a few years ago, but lost it when he was going to a new school, he had some time to lose it, so he did, now he keeps body building.

Jack nodded" I guess you can use my Jack. It's a little torn ,but it will do."he took off his jacket and put it around Serena's shoulder. Kagami turned into a bat. "Let me see what's up here" she yelled. She flew up and spotted a village down a hill. "There's a city down the hill. We can get help there".

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena shivered a bit, since she wore the school outfit from the store, now it was dirty and cut up a bit, "Don't suppose any of you have anything that's warm...?" she asked, she loved the cold, but it can still hurt you if you're not prepared to combat it with something warm.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I thought you might have fallen asleep, I need to reply to people that say 'gtg' from now on too...Sorry)
"Yes...Let's just say, now I have a reason to take a shower everyday, even though I do, but now there's a perfectly good reason." he said, the tattoos started to run, "Ignore that, that will happen for awhile, just gotta wash it everyday and apply some sort of lotion...But uh...I won't be able to reach my back, so this will be interesting." he said, slipping his shirt on. The paint didn't run, more or less blured the images up, since there was some sort of wrapping plastic around his torso, and arms and hand. "Now, I feel proud, more so than the time I lost all my gut fat." he laughed, Cody was a chubby kid a few years ago, but lost it when he was going to a new school, he had some time to lose it, so he did, now he keeps body building.

Moonstone

"Well hopefully it won't get infected. I heard that some people got their tattoos infected because they did it wrong." Moonstone told Cody.

They wondered where the two would head out next. Since Cody brought up getting something to eat earlier, Moonstone thought that was a good idea. They could both go and grab something to eat nearby and just chat, then maybe walk around the town some more. There was something Cody said earlier that disturbed Moonstone though, and made it hard for them told back the question. "Um... Do I really look that weird? I mean, I know I don't look human, but do I look completely out of place in the school? My parents know how to shapeshift and I'm trying to learn it too, but at the moment I don't really know how to." they said shyly.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Tattoo Parlor

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Go get something to eat with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I-I-I-I didn't mean it like that Moonstone!" he said with a bit of sadness, "I'm sorry if I implied it like that...I didn't mean to..." he said, "And shape shift? Dang! Now we have to look into your powers..." he said, then thought of something so unrealistic, "Is there a way to go...into your head? Like, put someone into your thoughts and have them look for what you need...?" he said then felt stupid for asking such a question, "Stupid question I know." he said after that.

Kisaki said:
Jack nodded" I guess you can use my Jack. It's a little torn ,but it will do."he took off his jacket and put it around Serena's shoulder. Kagami turned into a bat. "Let me see what's up here" she yelled. She flew up and spotted a village down a hill. "There's a city down the hill. We can get help there".
(*Gasp* Adventure!!!!!!!)

Serena put the jacket on fully, sadly, she couldn't just hold Jack, since that'd make her feel more cold, unless. She walked over to Jack and hugged him, she felt a bit warmer, strange... "Jack...you're warm for some reason." she said, giggling a bit. "But, I think it's just the feeling of...feelings...We should get moving, lead the way Kagami!" she said, reloading her gun with live ammo, just in case they were attacked by...whatever lurks in the forest.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I-I-I-I didn't mean it like that Moonstone!" he said with a bit of sadness, "I'm sorry if I implied it like that...I didn't mean to..." he said, "And shape shift? Dang! Now we have to look into your powers..." he said, then thought of something so unrealistic, "Is there a way to go...into your head? Like, put someone into your thoughts and have them look for what you need...?" he said then felt stupid for asking such a question, "Stupid question I know." he said after that.

Moonstone

"I'm not offended, I'm just worried I come off as weird even in a... well... the school is very diverse with species it seems." Moonstone said, hoping they didn't make Cody feel really bad. When Cody suggested looking into their powers though, they were distracted from the previous topic.

They wondered if there was a possibility of someone going into their head and looking around. Moonstone didn't understand how they would help, since their mind would only have as much information as they knew at the moment. "I don't feel comfortable with that idea." they admitted. "I mean, even if you somehow found something in my mind I wasn't already aware of, I don't like the idea of someone learning about my deepest secrets or using their deep knowledge of me against me."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Tattoo Shop

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get something to eat with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

(Adventure awaits you !)

Jack smiled down at her. " I guess... the feelings for you warm me up".

Kagami returned to the ground , returning to her human form.

"Follow me" she said as she started to walk toward the forest. Jack followed her as well, holding Serena's hand as they walked.

CERBERUS177 said:
(*Gasp* Adventure!!!!!!!)
Serena put the jacket on fully, sadly, she couldn't just hold Jack, since that'd make her feel more cold, unless. She walked over to Jack and hugged him, she felt a bit warmer, strange... "Jack...you're warm for some reason." she said, giggling a bit. "But, I think it's just the feeling of...feelings...We should get moving, lead the way Kagami!" she said, reloading her gun with live ammo, just in case they were attacked by...whatever lurks in the forest.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I promise, if there is a way, if we ever spar in class, I won't use it against you, I swear on my mothers grave, and I do love my mom." he said, as he believed in that 'break the swear and that person dies' thing, "And secrets? I can keep any...Always have, as my sister has told me some before, and I have never said one of them ever. Because that'd hurt her, and I promised her that'd I'd never hurt her." he said, as he was the big brother of the scene, and didn't want to be that one that wasn't there for the little one. "But, if you want to take the other path, learning as you go, then by all means, go ahead, I was just suggesting something." he said.

Kisaki said:
(Adventure awaits you !)
Jack smiled down at her. " I guess... the feelings for you warm me up".

Kagami returned to the ground , returning to her human form.

"Follow me" she said as she started to walk toward the forest. Jack followed her as well, holding Serena's hand as they walked.
Serena felt all warm and fuzzy now, she got closer to Jack, "Y'know...I wanted to give you an...actual kiss, but...turns out it was Kuro when I did..." she said, bracing herself for the little 'you kissed him?' question, since that is what seemed to might happen soon.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I promise, if there is a way, if we ever spar in class, I won't use it against you, I swear on my mothers grave, and I do love my mom." he said, as he believed in that 'break the swear and that person dies' thing, "And secrets? I can keep any...Always have, as my sister has told me some before, and I have never said one of them ever. Because that'd hurt her, and I promised her that'd I'd never hurt her." he said, as he was the big brother of the scene, and didn't want to be that one that wasn't there for the little one. "But, if you want to take the other path, learning as you go, then by all means, go ahead, I was just suggesting something." he said.

Moonstone

Moonstone considered Cody's offer. "Well, from my knowledge, my power is most stable only when I understand what I'm doing. I can only create, manipulate, and destroy something if I understand it. Well, more like my powers are more stable when I'm emotionally and mentally stable, and when I have clear knowledge. I don't know how you entering my mind would help unless you implant knowledge into me. I also don't have any information on how to let you into my mind, since that seems like it requires me to make a whole new ability... which I don't know how to do yet."

Moonstone then realized them and Cody were both standing in the tattoo shop just discussing abilities. "Oh, we should probably head out and speak while we walk around town. Want to get something to eat while we do so?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Tattoo Parlor

Mood:

Focused

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get something to eat

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Jack sighed "Kuro... that slick rabbit. " He gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's fine. You didn't know it was him".

Technicaly she did kiss him.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena felt all warm and fuzzy now, she got closer to Jack, "Y'know...I wanted to give you an...actual kiss, but...turns out it was Kuro when I did..." she said, bracing herself for the little 'you kissed him?' question, since that is what seemed to might happen soon.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Cody nodded and slipped his shirt back on, "So...what is it you want to eat?" he asked Moonstone, "I'm up for a burger or some pizza..." he said, feeling a bit bad for suggesting fast food, they were in town, they could go to a dinner and get something else. "But, up to you, and I'll pay for lunch since you paid for the spa, not taking no as an answer this time." he said, holding the door open for them.

Kisaki said:
Jack sighed "Kuro... that slick rabbit. " He gave her a reassuring smile.
"It's fine. You didn't know it was him".

Technicaly she did kiss him.
"Ah, good you're not mad, Kagami, shush!" she said before kissing the real Jack this time, she felt that spark, that feeling she was expecting when she was going to kiss him at first, 'Love, that's what was missing' she thought.

(:> Yes, She made the first move on that one)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and slipped his shirt back on, "So...what is it you want to eat?" he asked Moonstone, "I'm up for a burger or some pizza..." he said, feeling a bit bad for suggesting fast food, they were in town, they could go to a dinner and get something else. "But, up to you, and I'll pay for lunch since you paid for the spa, not taking no as an answer this time." he said, holding the door open for them.

Moonstone

"I already ate a burger today, but I wouldn't mind pizza. Know a place nearby that serves it?" Moonstone asked as they went through the door Cody held open for them. "Thank you for paying and opening the door for me by the way." they added on once they got outside.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Outside the tattoo parlor

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get something to eat with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kagami turned around and her eyes widened. "Stop sucking on my brother's face!"she shook her head and turned around. Jack's face turned red. He was kissing Serena or she was kissing him. It was weird how her warm lips were against his cold ones. It also warmed him up .

-??? Pov-

The prince was kissing at cat lady.

She brought her binoculars down.

"My oh my! This is really intresting. ".

(Gtg) To be Continued...

CERBERUS177 said:
"Ah, good you're not mad, Kagami, shush!" she said before kissing the real Jack this time, she felt that spark, that feeling she was expecting when she was going to kiss him at first, 'Love, that's what was missing' she thought.
(:> Yes, She made the first move on that one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back