• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Alright, let's go to dominoes, heard they turned into a dinner type place, since the serve more than just pizza now." he said, walking in the direction of one, "I wonder if there's some other way to get into your thoughts...maybe, a chant or, maybe you're able to get into someones mind when you let them, and vise versa?" he said, getting ideas on how to do it.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed lightly, as she was given the phone. Her eyes widened, as this.. was .. Nai's phone...

"It's... N--Nai's... it's his, O can confirm that 100%!" She exclaimed, frowning, as she gave it back to Junchi

Kisaki said:
Kagami turned around and her eyes widened. "Stop sucking on my brother's face!"she shook her head and turned around. Jack's face turned red. He was kissing Serena or she was kissing him. It was weird how her warm lips were against his cold ones. It also warmed him up .
-??? Pov-

The prince was kissing at cat lady.

She brought her binoculars down.

"My oh my! This is really intresting. ".

(Gtg) To be Continued...
(Guess I'll go to bed, dog bugging me now .-.)

Serena stopped and smiled at Kagami, "Oh shush you, when you find that special some one you'd do the same...maybe literally." he said giggling.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright, let's go to dominoes, heard they turned into a dinner type place, since the serve more than just pizza now." he said, walking in the direction of one, "I wonder if there's some other way to get into your thoughts...maybe, a chant or, maybe you're able to get into someones mind when you let them, and vise versa?" he said, getting ideas on how to do it.

Moonstone

Moonstone agreed to Cody's suggestion and followed him as he led them to the place. When Cody continued to talk about Moonstone's powers though they tried to think up some solutions. It was hard though, seeing as at the moment they were too limited in their abilities to make this issue an easy one to solve. They also didn't know anyone who could do something like that too, so they felt like they were hitting a dead end. "I don't know how to enter someone's mind, since that still requires me to create a new power that allows me to do that. I think anyways, I don't think I could manipulate my body or the person's body to allow us to look into one another's mind. I think at the moment the best way for me to solve this is to just learn through books or seeing others do it."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Town

Mood:

Focused

Following Cody to Dominoes

Objective:

Go to Dominoes with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, as she was given the phone. Her eyes widened, as this.. was .. Nai's phone...
"It's... N--Nai's... it's his, O can confirm that 100%!" She exclaimed, frowning, as she gave it back to Junchi

Mei Junchi

"Who the hell is Nai?" Junchi asked in confusion. "Is he that guy you said you were with earlier? You mentioned you had someone else that took your heart or something."

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Confused

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Know who Nai is

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"Yes, he was my previous boyfriend.... *sigh* " Fricka exclaimed sadly, looking down at the ground with sad expression, biting her lip.

Mei Junchi

"Oh, so was he, like, just stalking us out of some sort of jealousy thing?" Junchi asked angrily. They then realized that Nai actually did sort of had the right to be angry considering they were kissing and looked like a genuine couple. "Well, I can't blame him, but whatever he did to make you want to drown yourself must have been horrible."

Extra Information

Mood:

Angry

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Learn about Nai

Interacting With:

Nai

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka sighed shakily once again, as she was trying to forget the situation from earlier.

"I.... When he revealed this to me... H--He told me... that someone shot those photos for him... I-I-I-I don't know who..."

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed shakily once again, as she was trying to forget the situation from earlier.
"I.... When he revealed this to me... H--He told me... that someone shot those photos for him... I-I-I-I don't know who..."

Mei Junchi

Junchi sighed, then mumbled under their breath, "Well that fucking complicates things." They put a hand through their hair as they tried to figure out how to handle this problem, but they had no leads. Then an idea struck them. "Do you think it's possible for you or someone else to get into this phone and see who sent him these pictures?"

Extra Information

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Figure out who send Nai the pictures

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"I... M-May.... Look for someone..." Fricka exclaimed, raising her hands to her face, burying it in them
"I don't know anymore... Who would want us to break up?!"

Mei Junchi

"A bitter person who has too much time on their hands." Junchi responded. "Look, let's just, um, let's just take a walk. The day is nice and you're still recovering. I already got a lot of information, and now I just need to find someone who can help me put this information to use." they explained to Fricka after seeing how distressed she was coming.

Extra Information

Mood:

Worried

Trying to calm Fricka

Objective:

Calm Fricka down

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka sighed, slowly standing up, as she nodded approvingly

"O-Okay... Let's go, I need refresher myself" She exclaimed softly, approaching Junchi

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, slowly standing up, as she nodded approvingly
"O-Okay... Let's go, I need refresher myself" She exclaimed softly, approaching Junchi

Mei Junchi

Junchi opened the door for Fricka to go through silently. Their thoughts were still on their discovery of Nai and on the mystery person that took photos of Fricka and Junchi hanging out. The vowed to themself to not get too close with Fricka, and to probably not do that again with other people, especially if there's even the smallest hint they're in a relationship with someone else. Junchi definitely wasn't going to let themself get into a situation like this again.

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Opening the door for Fricka

Objective:

Trying to relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka slowly walked out, her hands stuffed in her pockets of her jeans jacket, as she sighed deeply

"we broke off... just.... he told me it's over and.... now.... I'm alone..." She muttered, loudly enough for him to hear, as she made her way towards the park.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly walked out, her hands stuffed in her pockets of her jeans jacket, as she sighed deeply
"we broke off... just.... he told me it's over and.... now.... I'm alone..." She muttered, loudly enough for him to hear, as she made her way towards the park.
((Going to sleep, cya later.))

Mei Junchi

Junchi followed Fricka, not displaying their usual casual and happy appearance. Instead, they looked grim and annoyed, almost like they were ready to punch something. They would never do it though, at least not to a person. They wouldn't mind going hunting or punching a pillow to calm themself down, but they wanted to direct their anger to something more productive. "You're not alone." Junchi said in a gentle voice, which didn't fit with his unhappy appearance. "You have me, and you can always get a new partner and make more friends." they added on, trying their best to make the situation seem brighter and more enjoyable.

Extra Information

Walking out of the female dorms

Mood:

Annoyed

Trying to brighten the mood

Objective:

Brighten up the conversation

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"Junchi... For now... I don't... really wanna talk about getting a new partner... I wanna.... just have everyone piss off for now" Fricka exclaimed, slowing down to match with Junchi. She noticed his pissed off look

"Hey... I know we're... uhm... pissed off, but... this is not something usual for you... " She exclaimed, sighing dearly

"After we're done.... with the walk, what do you wanna do?"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki sighed, him telling her to pay less attention to what people say would be impossible. "Well, Seraph and I kind of... skipped a class because I got bored, and so we went to a park... then Seraph had seen what i'm guessing was an old friend and talked to her. I think her name was Quinn.. but she had another girl with her, who i'm pretty sure was my age, named Mayela. It turned out that she was his...ex girlfriend, and she started going on a rant about how weak he was and had told me he was getting bullied, I was confused because I didn't know about that. Then she made a stupid remark about how maybe if we actually spent time together maybe i'd know about the bullying, which set me off and caused me to yell at her how Alejandro wasn't weak, and that she was the only weak one." she said, trying her best to sum up the entire ordeal that had happened.
"You should have went to your brother and asked him about the bullying once you found out about it. I too work at the school, but as a subsitute teacher and sometimes a guest, so I'm not there all the time to watch over you two." Roman said, taking a seat in the bed. "Let me explain: you being the oldest oyt of you two, I expect you to watch over your brother, and tell me and your mother what's going on... The school too." He added, sighing lightly. "This doesn't give you the right to get into arguments with other students or fights. I want my children to be strong, by at the same time, know when it's the right time to retaliate to someone... This obviously wasn't a good time if you were sent home."

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded before he stomach growled and she looked at Han. "You heard mister tummy didn't you dad? It's starving." She told him.
Celia looked up at Han as her hair swept in the breeze, now in a pony tail because it was a little too long. "Well Han-San? Shall we go eat?" She asked him.
Han smiled and looked at Mari, "Yeah. I heard em' loud and clear." He said, laughing lightly as he stood there with his family. He looked at Celia and nodded in agreement, but he then rubbed his head slightly confused, "What should we eat?"

Roman said:
"You should have went to your brother and asked him about the bullying once you found out about it. I too work at the school, but as a subsitute teacher and sometimes a guest, so I'm not there all the time to watch over you two." Roman said, taking a seat in the bed. "Let me explain: you being the oldest oyt of you two, I expect you to watch over your brother, and tell me and your mother what's going on... The school too." He added, sighing lightly. "This doesn't give you the right to get into arguments with other students or fights. I want my children to be strong, by at the same time, know when it's the right time to retaliate to someone... This obviously wasn't a good time if you were sent home."
"I didn't intend to make a big deal about it... but the more and more we argued the more intense it got and eventually I found myself being sent home. I mean... it's partially Seraph's fault, she didn't do a very good job at keeping me out of trouble." she said, mumbling the last part. She knew what her dad meant, but she found it hard not to over react when it came to her brother.

JJKab said:
"That's great! I'm glad you agreed!" Gregory exclaimed, with a wide grin.
"Alright, so. Tomorrow? How about we go help your friend out?" He asked

"And for now head to our classes? What class do you have?"
Ariel giggled softly "Well, why wouldn't I agree to spend time with you" she said before nodding in response to asking about tomorrow. "I think its...Biology class next for me" she said as she thought about it "Yeah, what about you?"

Nona said:
Ariel giggled softly "Well, why wouldn't I agree to spend time with you" she said before nodding in response to asking about tomorrow. "I think its...Biology class next for me" she said as she thought about it "Yeah, what about you?"
"I think... hmm.... Waiiiit.... I have Alzheimer, give me a minute" Gregory joked, with a chuckle, looking at the ceiling with a sigh.

"I thiiiiiiiiink... Yeah, I think Biology tooo..." Gregory smiled widely, looking back at Ariel.

Mayyflower said:
Luke thought about it. "Wait how does us eating right now affect us swimming?" He asks, he didn't really understand human ways all to well
Kairassi blinked "Oh? So you don't get a stomach cramp if you swim after eating?" She tilted her head curiously. Ah, that was right, Luke was a leviathan of course that wouldn't bother him "I shouldn't have asked that" she said with a giggle "I guess by the time we walk to the pool I'll be okay for swimming of you're still interested in going?~" she asked with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
((Can I use Satoshi? :o ))
((Yup~ you have the choice between Leia or Saria :3))

tumblr_nkxhsw6u3V1rhkboko1_500.jpg

Name:

Saria Roux

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good/Evil/Neutral:

Good

~Saria Roux~

• Where you live (House, dorm, etc.):