• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I think... hmm.... Waiiiit.... I have Alzheimer, give me a minute" Gregory joked, with a chuckle, looking at the ceiling with a sigh.
"I thiiiiiiiiink... Yeah, I think Biology tooo..." Gregory smiled widely, looking back at Ariel.
"Oh?" Ariel smiled brightly before clapping her hands together "Yay! Finally a class we actually both have" she said giggling softly.

JJKab said:
(Remember those times when @Nona was using BBCode? So beautifull :> )
(( xD I'm waiting until the site update before I use it again since they are changing the way it works completely then :>))

Nona said:
"Oh?" Ariel smiled brightly before clapping her hands together "Yay! Finally a class we actually both have" she said giggling softly.
"and... Isn't it our last lesson?" Gregory asked, just to be sure

"Because if it is, then we can put our plan to use" He smirked slyly, slowly standing up.

He began walking towards the exit of the library

"C'mon, the faster we're over with it, the faster we'll have freedom!"

Nona said:
(( xD I'm waiting until the site update before I use it again since they are changing the way it works completely then :>))

(Oke)

JJKab said:
"and... Isn't it our last lesson?" Gregory asked, just to be sure
"Because if it is, then we can put our plan to use" He smirked slyly, slowly standing up.

He began walking towards the exit of the library

"C'mon, the faster we're over with it, the faster we'll have freedom!"

(Oke)
((That and I'm currently updating all of my characters appearances to the designs that I had originally planned [and am now drawing] for them rather than appearances from animes. So I'll revamp all the CSes and my post Macros when I'm finished that :D ))

Ariel stood up along with him "Mhm~ it is!" She said following alongside him. "Yeah, let's go~" she chimed happily. Of course she loved biology classes but it was the last class of the day so she was more excited about school ending for the day than the class at that moment really.

Nona said:
((That and I'm currently updating all of my characters appearances to the designs that I had originally planned [and am now drawing] for them rather than appearances from animes. So I'll revamp all the CSes and my post Macros when I'm finished that :D ))
Ariel stood up along with him "Mhm~ it is!" She said following alongside him. "Yeah, let's go~" she chimed happily. Of course she loved biology classes but it was the last class of the day so she was more excited about school ending for the day than the class at that moment really.
Gregory soon found himself holding Ariel's hand, as they walked towards the biology class

"Say.... uhm... After we're done with this lesson... Do you wanna go anywhere, or shall we go to my dorm to... y'know.. rest there..." He asked, looking over at her.

JJKab said:
Gregory soon found himself holding Ariel's hand, as they walked towards the biology class
"Say.... uhm... After we're done with this lesson... Do you wanna go anywhere, or shall we go to my dorm to... y'know.. rest there..." He asked, looking over at her.
Ariel shrugged a little "I don't mind" she answered "We can just go back to your dorm If you want, I don't have any where else I need to go directly after school."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
Ariel shrugged a little "I don't mind" she answered "We can just go back to your dorm If you want, I don't have any where else I need to go directly after school."
"You may want to take clothes for a change. Will you?" Gregory asked, smiling softly at Ariel

"And maybe a pyjama, unless you... wanna.. s-sleep in your underwear.." Gregory slightly blushed, feeling a bit shy.

"Of course I won't stop you, if you'll want?"

JJKab said:
"You may want to take clothes for a change. Will you?" Gregory asked, smiling softly at Ariel
"And maybe a pyjama, unless you... wanna.. s-sleep in your underwear.." Gregory slightly blushed, feeling a bit shy.

"Of course I won't stop you, if you'll want?"
Ariel blinked a few times at his sudden shy behaviour before giggling "I'll go to my house and grab some clothes and some Pajamas before I go to your dorm" she said with a nod.

Nona said:
Ariel blinked a few times at his sudden shy behaviour before giggling "I'll go to my house and grab some clothes and some Pajamas before I go to your dorm" she said with a nod.
"Whew... That's good" Gregory smiled widely

"Don't worry... I promise before we go to sleep we'll rest a bit... you'll love it" Gregory said, teasing Ariel softly.

They were slowly approaching the biology class

JJKab said:
"Whew... That's good" Gregory smiled widely
"Don't worry... I promise before we go to sleep we'll rest a bit... you'll love it" Gregory said, teasing Ariel softly.

They were slowly approaching the biology class
Ariel giggled quietly "I'm sure I will" she said as they reached the classroom door.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled quietly "I'm sure I will" she said as they reached the classroom door.
"Of course you will" Gregory gave Ariel a quick kiss on her lips, before opening the door for her

"Ladies first" He smirked lightly, letting Ariel go in front of him"

(After that, a timeskip?)

JJKab said:
"Of course you will" Gregory gave Ariel a quick kiss on her lips, before opening the door for her
"Ladies first" He smirked lightly, letting Ariel go in front of him"

(After that, a timeskip?)
((Yeah, where do you want to skip to?))

(To

Nona said:
((Yeah, where do you want to skip to?))
the point where Ariel is waiting for Greg by the exit of the school?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((Yup~ you have the choice between Leia or Saria :3))

tumblr_nkxhsw6u3V1rhkboko1_500.jpg

Name:

Saria Roux

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good/Evil/Neutral:

Good

~Saria Roux~

• Where you live (House, dorm, etc.):

Dorm

What Year of highschool your in:

Senior

What kind of being you are:

Witch

Powers/Gifts:

- Potion Creation

- Potion Amplification

- Spell Casting

- Spell Amplification

- Magic intuition

- Can transform into a cat

+ Books

+ Cats

+ Icecream

+ Messing around with potions and spells

+ Video Games

Dislikes:

- Swimming pools

- Beaches

- People doubting her potion recipes

def99a36b94911cbf5f1f6b4cae812111b4b65fd_hq.gif

Name:

Leia Roux

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good/Evil/Neutral:

Neutral

~Leia Roux~

• Where you live (House, dorm, etc.):

Dorm

What Year of highschool your in:

Senior

What kind of being you are:

Witch

Powers/Gifts:

- Potion Creation

- Potion Amplification

- Spell Casting

- Spell Amplification

- Magic intuition

- Can summon a small sword to defend herself

+ Books

+ Snakes

+ Frogs

+ Pancakes

+ Potions

+ Spells

+ Learning

Dislikes:

- Spicy Foods

- Saria's Potions

- Saria's Cat

((Leia might be able to help him so let's go with that :3 can you post first? I'm going to the dentist))

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked at Mari, "Yeah. I heard em' loud and clear." He said, laughing lightly as he stood there with his family. He looked at Celia and nodded in agreement, but he then rubbed his head slightly confused, "What should we eat?"
Celia thought and then smiled. "I make a pretty mean vegetable soup." She said before she remembered the last time she tried that. She practically almost destroyed the temple. "O-On second thought, how about we just eat some churros. I'm sure they sell them here." She said.

Mari looked at her mom curiously. "Ch-urr-os?" She asked. She had never tried them before.

LunaCrosby said:
"I didn't intend to make a big deal about it... but the more and more we argued the more intense it got and eventually I found myself being sent home. I mean... it's partially Seraph's fault, she didn't do a very good job at keeping me out of trouble." she said, mumbling the last part. She knew what her dad meant, but she found it hard not to over react when it came to her brother.
"If things come to this point again, Seraph should get you out of there. If you don't tell her to then I will." He said, shakimg his head. "I'll be sending you to yoyr dorm in about an hour, but as for now you stay in here."

TheDragoon said:
Celia thought and then smiled. "I make a pretty mean vegetable soup." She said before she remembered the last time she tried that. She practically almost destroyed the temple. "O-On second thought, how about we just eat some churros. I'm sure they sell them here." She said.
Mari looked at her mom curiously. "Ch-urr-os?" She asked. She had never tried them before.
Han nodded in agreement, "Churros are amazing." Han said, laughing lightly, digging in his pocket for his wallet. Luckily he had it with him, so he was able to pay for their churros when they get them. "Come on, we should get them now so we can go do some more stuff." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Han nodded in agreement, "Churros are amazing." Han said, laughing lightly, digging in his pocket for his wallet. Luckily he had it with him, so he was able to pay for their churros when they get them. "Come on, we should get them now so we can go do some more stuff." He said with a smile.
Celia hovered past him and over to one of the churro stands.

Mari followed at her own pace, giggling a little at Han.

TheDragoon said:
((Leia might be able to help him so let's go with that :3 can you post first? I'm going to the dentist))
((No problem, I'll type it up in a bit :3))

TheDragoon said:
Celia hovered past him and over to one of the churro stands.
Mari followed at her own pace, giggling a little at Han.
Han whistled a little, following behind his wife and daughter, able to hear his daughter giggling. He chuckled quietly himself, waving at her.

JJKab said:
(To
the point where Ariel is waiting for Greg by the exit of the school?)
((Alrighty ~))

After Class Ariel had went home first, she fed the dragons (since her parents weren't home) and grabbed a change of clothes and some Pajamas, she tucked them into her bag and left home, quickly making her way back to the school again to meet up with Gregory at the gates. Reaching the school gates, she patiently waited for Gregory to arrive.

Sagion HilftSagion was wandering around the campus area, without having any idea were any thing was, he continued to walk around aimlessly. He was getting annoyed because of his lack of progress. He wanted to get his work started as soon as possible. But, since he had no clue where he was and very confused, he decided he would seek someone who can help him. At least they could give him something useful. Like a map. He stopped walking and looked around him. He tried to avoid eye contact for, he also didn't have any idea how dangerous some people could be. Sagion stretched and groaned and sat down on the ground, feeling a bit defeated. He felt defeated. But he wasn't going to give up. Giving up is for losers, he thought. Giving up is a sign of weakness, he believes. But also, having no sense of direction could be considered weak too. He just decided to ignore that part. He still sat down on the ground, having his small break, hoping that someone would notice him by himself. He mumbled, as he came up with ideas. Hopefully smart ideas, and after being in silence for a few minutes, he chuckled to himself. Which is usually not a good sign.

Leia huffed a little as she took a step outside, standing in the doorway of the girls dormitories. She most certainly didn't want to go outside, she was content studying in her dorm but her older sister Saria had insisted that she step out for a while and get some fresh air 'before you go delirious' she told her. Leia scoffed at the idea, she was fine studying alone, that was her happy place, walking around the school grounds with no objective seemed illogical to her. But she decided to humour her sister and do so. Walking down the steps and making her way to the school courtyard she looked around. The plant life was surely beautiful, she could recognise that no problem but staring at it all day on her own didn't seem fun or productive unless of course she researched the different plants and what they do. Well that was something to do, smiling a little to herself she pulled out her notebook and took a seat on the grass where she proceeded to sketch the plants and take down notes so she could find out about them later. Of course that wasn't Saria's goal, her goal was for Leia to talk to the other students in the courtyard. But again, Leia just simply wasn't interested.

@TheDragoon

Nona said:
((Alrighty ~))
After Class Ariel had went home first, she fed the dragons (since her parents weren't home) and grabbed a change of clothes and some Pajamas, she tucked them into her bag and left home, quickly making her way back to the school again to meet up with Gregory at the gates. Reaching the school gates, she patiently waited for Gregory to arrive.
After class, Greg made his way to his dorm, and cleaned it firmly, untill it was clean as new apartment

He then made his way towards where he told Ariel he would meet her, and soon noticed his love, standing by the gates. He sneaked up on her from behind, and wrapped his arms around her chest, hugging her from behind.

"Hey, sweatie" He whispered into her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back