• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Well, it is deep, and most importantly, it has slow descend. It first is around 1.20 m deep, but then descends to reach 4 meters in depth. I love it to bits" She exclaimed with a joyfull expression, as she lead her to the doors leading to the pool
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile as she see the happy expression of Chler "Yeah,you really like it." Arturia enter into the pool looking around "Yeah,it's true.The water look lovely !"

JJKab said:
After class, Greg made his way to his dorm, and cleaned it firmly, untill it was clean as new apartment
He then made his way towards where he told Ariel he would meet her, and soon noticed his love, standing by the gates. He sneaked up on her from behind, and wrapped his arms around her chest, hugging her from behind.

"Hey, sweatie" He whispered into her ear.
Ariel jolted a little at the sudden presence behind her before realising it was Gregory causing her to relax again, a gentle laugh escaping her lips as she enjoyed the hug she was receiving "I guess that was payback from spooking you earlier in a way huh." She said happily.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia smile as she see the happy expression of Chler "Yeah,you really like it." Arturia enter into the pool looking around "Yeah,it's true.The water look lovely !"
"Yeah, It's great..." Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she approached the ledge of the pool.

Nona said:
Ariel jolted a little at the sudden presence behind her before realising it was Gregory causing her to relax again, a gentle laugh escaping her lips as she enjoyed the hug she was receiving "I guess that was payback from spooking you earlier in a way huh." She said happily.
Gregory laughed softly

"Sure, of course it was a revenge, my lil' mermaid" He said jokingly, turning Ariel around, looking her in the eyes. After a bit, he planted a soft kiss on her lips, pulling her close, but doing so gently

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I've talked with Rosalie, so how about Saria?
Actually, who do you want to meet up with Roy?))

[/QUOTE]
((Hmmm, well I haven gotten to use Saria yet so I'll send her, can you start off? :3))

JJKab said:
"Yeah, It's great..." Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she approached the ledge of the pool.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia eyes wide open as she follow Chler looking at the water deeply chuckling "Do you swim a lot?"

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia eyes wide open as she follow Chler looking at the water deeply chuckling "Do you swim a lot?"
"Yes, I do.... But I still need to improve on my breath hold..." Chler stated, sitting down by the ledge, letting her legs dangle in the water up to her knees. She had shorts, so the water wasn't much of a problem.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi was busy thumbing through his student handbook when a large and particularly strong man passed by him. A voice in his head cried out to him.
"Choose! 1. Read your student handbook aloud for the next minute. 2. Throw your student handbook at the macho-man!" The voice said as Satoshi shuddered. He went with the first choice, beginning but to read aloud which made him very noticeable. Even some people gave him weird stares.
Leia had happily continued to sketch the plants into her note book, content in continuing her studies until she could hear someone reading out the student handbook obnoxiously loud. At first she tried continuing on with her studies, trying to ignore the reading but simply couldn't concentrate. With a gentle sigh she looked up from her book, her Lilac eyes slowly drifting in the direction of the voice until they landed onto a boy who was the cause of the racket that was distracting her. Her expression looked a bit confused as she started at him, wondering what on earth he was doing.

Satisfied with their armor things, Roy agrees for Wylie to bring the luggage back to the dorm, while he quickly explores the rest of the school, and takes notes on it. Deciding he was a tad bit hungry, he heads to the cafeteria, ordering some onion soup.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Yes, I do.... But I still need to improve on my breath hold..." Chler stated, sitting down by the ledge, letting her legs dangle in the water up to her knees. She had shorts, so the water wasn't much of a problem.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia remove her boots along with her socket before doing the same as Chler "This water is soft..."

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia remove her boots along with her socket before doing the same as Chler "This water is soft..."
"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be" Chler said, leaning over the ledge to look at the bottom

"We're actually at the deeper end of the pool, so..." her boots and socks were still on her feet, she didn't take them off

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled when Han took her place. She mouthed to him, 'thanks for the save.'. The clerk didn't seem too happy but he regardless gave them churros.
Han took the churros and handed on to both Celia and Mari, smiling at them both. He saw Celia mouth her words to him, and he mouthed back 'you're welcome'. He looked back at the Clerk, his eyes flashing their demonic red as if saying 'back off'. It was obvious he wasn't too fond of people giving him or anyone he cared about funny looks... Especially his daughter or wife.

tumblr_n89melyDbl1tcm14ko1_500.png

JJKab said:
"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be" Chler said, leaning over the ledge to look at the bottom
"We're actually at the deeper end of the pool, so..." her boots and socks were still on her feet, she didn't take them off
Arturia Quinn

"How long have you been here ?" Arturia ask

Nona said:
Leia had happily continued to sketch the plants into her note book, content in continuing her studies until she could hear someone reading out the student handbook obnoxiously loud. At first she tried continuing on with her studies, trying to ignore the reading but simply couldn't concentrate. With a gentle sigh she looked up from her book, her Lilac eyes slowly drifting in the direction of the voice until they landed onto a boy who was the cause of the racket that was distracting her. Her expression looked a bit confused as she started at him, wondering what on earth he was doing.
Satoshi continued until a minute had passed before going silent again. He then sighed with a frown. "I wish somebody could get rid of this stupid curse." He said.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia Quinn"How long have you been here ?" Arturia ask
'"I would say two-three weeks" Chler exclaimed, thinking about it

She shrugged, and got a little closer to the edge, her skirt ends slowly getting submerged

"I don't mind my clothes getting wet, really"

Roman said:
Han took the churros and handed on to both Celia and Mari, smiling at them both. He saw Celia mouth her words to him, and he mouthed back 'you're welcome'. He looked back at the Clerk, his eyes flashing their demonic red as if saying 'back off'. It was obvious he wasn't too fond of people giving him or anyone he cared about funny looks... Especially his daughter or wife.
tumblr_n89melyDbl1tcm14ko1_500.png
Celia then grabbed his arm and snuggled into it lovingly. "My hero~" She teased him gently.

Mari had already taken a churro and started eating quietly.

JJKab said:
'"I would say two-three weeks" Chler exclaimed, thinking about it
She shrugged, and got a little closer to the edge, her skirt ends slowly getting submerged

"I don't mind my clothes getting wet, really"
Arturia Quinn

Arturia chuckle bouncing her legs in the water "Well...You are courageous then !For me well i couldn't do that..."

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia chuckle bouncing her legs in the water "Well...You are courageous then !For me well i couldn't do that..."
Chler giggled, blushing softly, as she looked at the bottom

"So... what do you wanna do now? Stick around here, or...?"

JJKab said:
Chler giggled, blushing softly, as she looked at the bottom
"So... what do you wanna do now? Stick around here, or...?"
Arturia Quinn

Arturia chuckle again smiling "Well i don't really know..." Arturia put deeper her legs until it reach the limit of her clothes "Well i think i can't go further!"

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia chuckle again smiling "Well i don't really know..." Arturia put deeper her legs until it reach the limit of her clothes "Well i think i can't go further!"
Chler huffed, looking a bit slyly at Arturia

"C'mon, if I made my clothes wet, then so can you. If you want, we can then step into my dorm, and I'l give you clothing, if you do want to get wet" She said in a bit of a seductive tone, grinning slyly

TheDragoon said:
Celia then grabbed his arm and snuggled into it lovingly. "My hero~" She teased him gently.
Mari had already taken a churro and started eating quietly.
Han blinked when his arm was hugged. It didn't really bother him until Celia called him a hero and he became really confused, "Hero? I was just doing what aby husband would do." He said, holding his churro in his other hand.

tumblr_inline_naos1mFzdq1rbpimx.gif

JJKab said:
Chler huffed, looking a bit slyly at Arturia
"C'mon, if I made my clothes wet, then so can you. If you want, we can then step into my dorm, and I'l give you clothing, if you do want to get wet" She said in a bit of a seductive tone, grinning slyly
Arturia Quinn

Arturia kind of feel the atmosphere with Chler getting a little different "Why are you so nice to me?Well then i take that as a challenge!" Arturia chuckle starting to go a little deeper with her clothes starting to get wet "Oh...I don't know how to describe this feeling!"

Nona said:
((Hmmm, well I haven gotten to use Saria yet so I'll send her, can you start off? :3))
((I decided to use Wylie instead))

Wylie, heading back to the dorms, trips on the baggage, then regains his balance, heading to dorms.

Kisaki said:
Kagami really hasn't hanged out with much boys. Hisaki is like a brother and that Salvador kid is very secretive.
"Maybe...". Kagami headed down the hill until she bumped into a girl.

"Watch where you going !"the woman yelled. Kagami glared at her.

"Eh...why is the little prince doing here?" she said as she changed her attention to Jack.

(I have a few minor characters that I'm going to add)

View attachment 322497

(Name:Camilia Rose)
"Hey! I'm not that spoiled..." she said, then realized that she said 'prince' and not 'princess', she stayed quiet after that, since, this could have been one of Jack's friends, and she just made herself look stupid.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia kind of feel the atmosphere with Chler getting a little different "Why are you so nice to me?Well then i take that as a challenge!" Arturia chuckle starting to go a little deeper with her clothes starting to get wet "Oh...I don't know how to describe this feeling!"
"I guess it's okay to do so" Chler exclaimed with a sly smile, as she lowered herself more, so that her skirt was now completely submerged

"If you don't come down, I'll have no other choice but to pull you down alongside me!" She said to further tease Arturia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back