• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Junchi... For now... I don't... really wanna talk about getting a new partner... I wanna.... just have everyone piss off for now" Fricka exclaimed, slowing down to match with Junchi. She noticed his pissed off look
"Hey... I know we're... uhm... pissed off, but... this is not something usual for you... " She exclaimed, sighing dearly

"After we're done.... with the walk, what do you wanna do?"

Mei Junchi

"Sorry, sorry." Junchi apologized when Fricka pointed out their unusual behavior. "I was just thinking we walk around the school and talk, but we can always go out to town or stay here and get something to eat. Those are my simple ideas though, you can suggest your own if you'd like." they responded, trying their best to sound more happy. They noticed how annoyed they looked and was acting, and knew that acting like a brat wouldn't help the situation at all. They tried to at least act a bit more mature their first day here and not screw things up for themself immediately... even though they sort of did that already.

Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Slightly annoyed

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Try to relax

Interacting With:

Junchi

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"I guess it's okay to do so" Chler exclaimed with a sly smile, as she lowered herself more, so that her skirt was now completely submerged
"If you don't come down, I'll have no other choice but to pull you down alongside me!" She said to further tease Arturia
Arturia Quinn

Arturia grinn like a child "I challenge you to force me then !" Arturia was confident and though Chler won't do it.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The circle at Arbitz's feet slowly faded in color and shrunk in size before finally dispersing as he put on a pouting face. What the lady said made sense, but what if she was saying that to lure him into a false sense of security. oh well, even if she was trying to kidnap him, he could just blow her to smithereens, so he spoke unhappily. "Fine! but I'm watching you!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Akane sighed and pointed behind her, "The grocery store is right there, and I don't want to ruin my own name by trying to kidnap you." She stated, shaking her head. "I come from a family of power, and by just one of us doing something like that, it could ruin us."

Roman said:
Han blinked when his arm was hugged. It didn't really bother him until Celia called him a hero and he became really confused, "Hero? I was just doing what aby husband would do." He said, holding his churro in his other hand.
tumblr_inline_naos1mFzdq1rbpimx.gif
Celia nodded softly. "And that's what a hero does. He or she does what it takes to do the right thing, even when it's not clear 'what' is the right thing." She said to him. "The path is harsh, but regardless of what path you take you'll always be my hero Han."

Mari stretched lightly and was sneaking to try and take Han's churro.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded softly. "And that's what a hero does. He or she does what it takes to do the right thing, even when it's not clear 'what' is the right thing." She said to him. "The path is harsh, but regardless of what path you take you'll always be my hero Han."
Mari stretched lightly and was sneaking to try and take Han's churro.
Han blushed lightly, his eyes locked on Celia, "Y-Yeah... I guess you're right." He said, his hand the held his churro quickly reacting to Mari by tossing the churro up and Han caught it with his other hand. "I guess I am a hero... In some cases." He said, joking about how he didnt share his churro with Mari just a second ago.

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] Sorry did I miss your response to my response or did you not respond yet cause we both fell asleep?))
(I fell asleep before you, but yeah, let me respond to it)

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia grinn like a child "I challenge you to force me then !" Arturia was confident and though Chler won't do it.
Chler's eyes lighted up, as she without a warning, grabbed both of Arturia's hands, and, falling into water, dragged her alongside her, both ending with Chler under Arturia.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"We... Can go to the... uhm... beach... to relax... Maybe? I won't go into the water this time, I promise, just... Relax... Lie down.... maybe take a nap" Fricka offered with a soft smile, seemingly calming down

JJKab said:
Chler's eyes lighted up, as she without a warning, grabbed both of Arturia's hands, and, falling into water, dragged her alongside her, both ending with Chler under Arturia.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia eyes wide open as she was extremely surprise "You...You did it!" at first she try to leave the water ...She decide to stay here before laughing grabbing Chler hand to get her back on the surface

Camilia tilted her head. Was the girl next to Jack a princess or something.

Jack remeber this girl. She is a princess and daughter of the Red queen. "Camilia ,right?"he asked.

The girl nodded "Yes that's me . Who's the girl right next to you ?".

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hey! I'm not that spoiled..." she said, then realized that she said 'prince' and not 'princess', she stayed quiet after that, since, this could have been one of Jack's friends, and she just made herself look stupid.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia eyes wide open as she was extremely surprise "You...You did it!" at first she try to leave the water ...She decide to stay here before laughing grabbing Chler hand to get her back on the surface
Chler originally was underwater for a bit, and soon she resurfaced, gasping for air. She laughed, splashing some water at Arturia

"I don' need you!" She said with a fake Texas accent

"Try to catch me!" She took a deep breath, and soon she was gone, diving towards the deep part of the pool, her clothing floating around a bit

JJKab said:
Chler originally was underwater for a bit, and soon she resurfaced, gasping for air. She laughed, splashing some water at Arturia
"I don' need you!" She said with a fake Texas accent

"Try to catch me!" She took a deep breath, and soon she was gone, diving towards the deep part of the pool, her clothing floating around a bit
Arturia Quinn

"This definitely feel great to swim in the pool!" Arturia laugh saying before also taking a deep breath and follow Chler underwater trying to catch her.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia Quinn"This definitely feel great to swim in the pool!" Arturia laugh saying before also taking a deep breath and follow Chler underwater trying to catch her.
Ollene turned around to look at Arturia, and grinned, small bubbles of air escaping her lips, rising towards the surface. Some of them landed in Arturia's eyes.

After a bit, Chler was at the bottom, her cheeks puffed out a bit, and her stomach quivering and convulsing softly, as she was slightly struggling to hold her breath, the amount of stale air in her lungs slowly increasing.

JJKab said:
"We... Can go to the... uhm... beach... to relax... Maybe? I won't go into the water this time, I promise, just... Relax... Lie down.... maybe take a nap" Fricka offered with a soft smile, seemingly calming down

Mei Junchi

Junchi definitely couldn't say they trusted Fricka with that suggestion, but they felt that if they were there to watch her she would be more safe than last time. They wondered why she suggested a beach right after she tried to down herself in one, but they tried to shrug it off and just say, "Um, okay. Would you like me to fly us there?"

Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Slightly worried

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Go to the beach with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
Ollene turned around to look at Arturia, and grinned, small bubbles of air escaping her lips, rising towards the surface. Some of them landed in Arturia's eyes.
After a bit, Chler was at the bottom, her cheeks puffed out a bit, and her stomach quivering and convulsing softly, as she was slightly struggling to hold her breath, the amount of stale air in her lungs slowly increasing.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia eyes start to cross the bubble coming from Chler as she smile,before swimming deeper until reaching Chler.She try to grab Chler arms again in hope to catch her.It was actually a great game for Arturia,she was struggling to keep the air.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Sure." Fricka said, a bit unconfidently looking at Junchi's wings

Her hand soon touched one of them, but moved back, with a faint blush forming on her cheeks

"I can't believe they're so s--soft" She exclaimed shyly

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia eyes start to cross the bubble coming from Chler as she smile,before swimming deeper until reaching Chler.She try to grab Chler arms again in hope to catch her.It was actually a great game for Arturia,she was struggling to keep the air.
Chler giggled underwater, with some air escaping her mouth, as she swatted at Arturia's hands, moving away from her.

Her stomach was convulsing harder each time she let out some air, which caused her to hover her hand over her lips and nostrils, and slowly begin to rise to the surface.

JJKab said:
Chler giggled underwater, with some air escaping her mouth, as she swatted at Arturia's hands, moving away from her.
Her stomach was convulsing harder each time she let out some air, which caused her to hover her hand over her lips and nostrils, and slowly begin to rise to the surface.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia out of breath whisper underwater "Time Alter...Double Eccel..." her speed double as she rise on the surface at Chler side breathing faster and chuckling.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia out of breath whisper underwater "Time Alter...Double Eccel..." her speed double as she rise on the surface at Chler side breathing faster and chuckling.
Chler was suprised, when she was sped up noticeably, and soon found herself gasping for air, with Arturia alongside her. Chler was subconciously wrapping her arm around her waist, to keep herself from further submerging.

Roman said:
Akane sighed and pointed behind her, "The grocery store is right there, and I don't want to ruin my own name by trying to kidnap you." She stated, shaking her head. "I come from a family of power, and by just one of us doing something like that, it could ruin us."
Arbitz thought about it for a second... Kidnapping sounded exactly like what his "family" did on a regular basis, if fact he thought there were still a few people trapped in the basement... not that he would ever mention it to Akane. He didn't feel she would take kindly to that fact. Following closely behind her he was surprised when they actually reached the Grocery store. He supposed she really wasn't trying to kidnap him. speaking softly he apologized. "I'm sorry..."

JJKab said:
Chler was suprised, when she was sped up noticeably, and soon found herself gasping for air, with Arturia alongside her. Chler was subconciously wrapping her arm around her waist, to keep herself from further submerging.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile looking at Chler before reaching back the floor leaving the pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back