• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Ah...I think we're are in my kingdom" he looked down the hill.

"Welcome back little prince. We can't have you freezing here . You can follow me" Camilia gestured the group to follow her. Kagami crossed her arms and started to walk.

"I have a very faint memory of this place. It seems it hasn't changed the much."he then looked toward Serena.

"I'm sure we will be fine."

CERBERUS177 said:
"What? Um... Jack, where exactly are we? " she asked him, "Wait... We're in your universe aren't we? " she said as a follow up, feeling kinda scared now.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia chuckle blushing too "Well ok,waiting for you to be back then." she say sitting down on the bed.
Chler quickly and niftly changed her underwear, and took out her towel to dry herself

"Hope you... don't... mind me in my underwear" She exclaimed, sounding a bit shy

JJKab said:
Chler quickly and niftly changed her underwear, and took out her towel to dry herself
"Hope you... don't... mind me in my underwear" She exclaimed, sounding a bit shy
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile "Don't worry,you are cute with that !"

[QUOTE="Lightning King]¨hmm... when is this period over¨ Lightning King goes to his dorm and lays down on bed.

[/QUOTE]
((( Your character was denied. You can't post with a character that wasn't accepted. )))

Kisaki said:
"Ah...I think we're are in my kingdom" he looked down the hill.
"Welcome back little prince. We can't have you freezing here . You can follow me" Camilia gestured the group to follow her. Kagami crossed her arms and started to walk.

"I have a very faint memory of this place. It seems it hasn't changed the much."he then looked toward Serena.

"I'm sure we will be fine."
Serena smiled, "I'm sure you'll protect me. " she said, holding his hand, feeling a bit warmer again, but, her legs were pretty much frozen. "Um, they have jeans for girls in this universe right? " she asked, feeling a bit rude for asking, but the girl that greeted them is wearing a dress and heels, so asking seemed to be a good thing to do.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia smile "Don't worry,you are cute with that !"
Chler was suprised at the sudden compliment, which caused her to blush even more, her hand moving to her cleavege, touching it

"I.... Uhm... T-Thanks" She exclaimed with a shy smile

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed softly
"Sure, of course it was a revenge, my lil' mermaid" He said jokingly, turning Ariel around, looking her in the eyes. After a bit, he planted a soft kiss on her lips, pulling her close, but doing so gently
Ariel giggled at the name he gave her. She kissed him back gently before pulling away slightly "Shall we get going then?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Chler was suprised at the sudden compliment, which caused her to blush even more, her hand moving to her cleavege, touching it
"I.... Uhm... T-Thanks" She exclaimed with a shy smile
Arturia chuckle blushing "Well well don't be so cute like that otherwise you will make my head look like a tomato !"

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Well, you get bacon, sausage and pepperoni, sometimes you can get ham, but I don't mind which one I get, just as long as there's no turkey on it... I really hate turkey, it's dry and.. Just ew." he said, rubbing his arm a bit, "But, I also like peppers on mine, since I can't feel the spice of it... " he said snapping is fingers as they sparked, giving the reason why.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Arbitz thought about it for a second... Kidnapping sounded exactly like what his "family" did on a regular basis, if fact he thought there were still a few people trapped in the basement... not that he would ever mention it to Akane. He didn't feel she would take kindly to that fact. Following closely behind her he was surprised when they actually reached the Grocery store. He supposed she really wasn't trying to kidnap him. speaking softly he apologized. "I'm sorry..."

[/QUOTE]
"It's okay. You were worried about your safety and in my opinion it's best to make assumptions. You don't always have to threaten to harm someone though. You can easily run away or call for help sometimes." Akane explained. "Here lets hurry and get your milk. I have somewhere really important to be after this." She said, twirling her finger around. Of course she was only talking about another night of endless drinking.

Kagami glanced back at Jack and Serena . She sighed."Of course we do silly girl" Camilia said. They started to reach the town. A couple of cheery blossoms were in bloom.

"I always wondered how cheery blossoms bloom here in the cold." he said while watching the petals fall.

Pieces of petals fall on top of his hair.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "I'm sure you'll protect me. " she said, holding his hand, feeling a bit warmer again, but, her legs were pretty much frozen. "Um, they have jeans for girls in this universe right? " she asked, feeling a bit rude for asking, but the girl that greeted them is wearing a dress and heels, so asking seemed to be a good thing to do.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, you get bacon, sausage and pepperoni, sometimes you can get ham, but I don't mind which one I get, just as long as there's no turkey on it... I really hate turkey, it's dry and.. Just ew." he said, rubbing his arm a bit, "But, I also like peppers on mine, since I can't feel the spice of it... " he said snapping is fingers as they sparked, giving the reason why.

Moonstone

"That sounds delicious." Moonstone replied. "I love most types of meat though. Well, actually, I like most all types of food. It's rare to see me reject food when it's laid out for me, especially when it's free."

They then remembered their previous conversation they were having with Cody. "Oh, are we done talking about finding a cheat code to my abilities? I don't think going inside my mind would work unless you're implanting information."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Going to Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get pizza

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Nona said:
Ariel giggled at the name he gave her. She kissed him back gently before pulling away slightly "Shall we get going then?" She asked.
"Of course we will, my love and darling" Gregory exclaimed, brushing her cheek with his hand, before grabbing her hand with his bandaged one, leading her to his dorm

"I can't wait, I tell ya" He exclaimed joyfully

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia chuckle blushing "Well well don't be so cute like that otherwise you will make my head look like a tomato !"
Chler continued to blush, but giggled, looking at Arturia

"You're cute too..." She exclaimed shyly, approaching her, and sitting down next to her, her towel on her hair

JJKab said:
Fricka got out of the basket as soon as she could, which made her stumble, and roll on the sand a bit, causing her to yelp
She then sat up, and shook her head

"Yes, I'm okay" Fricka giggled softly

Mei Junchi

"Sorry if the flight was a bit rocky. I guess it makes everyone dizzy though when it's their first time." they laughed as they tried to help Fricka keep her balance. "So, now what would you like to do? I didn't bring us any blankets to lay on, and growing flowers in sand for me to make something out of is pretty difficult for me."

Extra Information

The beach

Mood:

Happy

Helping Fricka keep her balance

Objective:

N/A

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Like I said, if I can get inside that head of yours, I'll do my best to unlock the abilities that you want and or need. " he said smiling, "But we have to find out how to. My guess is the gem on your chest, maybe touching it and opening your mind might work., " he said, the ideas flooding into his head.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, as she leaned her head on the sand

"Why do I always think of the beach as a romantic place" She exclaimed quietly, but loudly enough for Junchi to hear it

"As I'm here.. .I don't know... We could technically just lie down next to each other, or... in extreme case, go wash our legs in the water, but..."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Sure," Wylie said relieved, laying down the luggage. It was definitely faster for him to put the luggage away than Roy, but it didn't help that he couldn't go at his faster pace, "Bunch of armor." He looks up at the girl who offered to help him.

[/QUOTE]
Saria tilted her head as she examined the baggage "Armour, huh" she said before smiling "No wonder you were having trouble ~" she said before waving her hand and muttering something which caused the bags to float "They should follow you wherever you go now" she said smiling brightly "So what do you need all the armour for?" She asked curiously.

JJKab said:
Chler continued to blush, but giggled, looking at Arturia
"You're cute too..." She exclaimed shyly, approaching her, and sitting down next to her, her towel on her hair
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile blushing again scratching her hair "Well...Thanks for the compliment Chler !Can i warm up in your bathroom before checking your lovely dress that i can wear ?"

Nona said:
Saria tilted her head as she examined the baggage "Armour, huh" she said before smiling "No wonder you were having trouble ~" she said before waving her hand and muttering something which caused the bags to float "They should follow you wherever you go now" she said smiling brightly "So what do you need all the armour for?" She asked curiously.
"I wished I had that power," Wylie's eyebrows raise in amazement. Then, turning back to Saria, he muttered a thanks and said, "Just in case we have to do combat training." he replied. He stuck out his hand, "I'm Wylie. Who may you be?"

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia smile blushing again scratching her hair "Well...Thanks for the compliment Chler !Can i warm up in your bathroom before checking your lovely dress that i can wear ?"
"Y-You can. I'm n-not stopping you" Chler exclaimed, smiling softly, as she placed her hand on Arturia's shoulder, and other one pointing towards one of the doors

"It's that door"

CERBERUS177 said:
"Like I said, if I can get inside that head of yours, I'll do my best to unlock the abilities that you want and or need. " he said smiling, "But we have to find out how to. My guess is the gem on your chest, maybe touching it and opening your mind might work., " he said, the ideas flooding into his head.

Moonstone

"Touching it and opening my mind?" Moonstone giggled. "Considering how it's been with me since my creation, and I had to do that just to get into my gemstone, I know it won't work..." Then then realized they may have came off a bit rude with that giggle and apologized. "Um, sorry if I came off as mean, I just don't think the gem is the way to go. Do you have any friends that can help me?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Going to Dominoes

Mood:

Apologetic

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get pizza, Figure out how to unlock their abilities

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
"Y-You can. I'm n-not stopping you" Chler exclaimed, smiling softly, as she placed her hand on Arturia's shoulder, and other one pointing towards one of the doors
"It's that door"
Arturia Quinn

Arturia nod smiling at Chler feeling relax by her hand "Th...Then i go !" Arturia follow the door closing it before taking a hot shower.After that she take some duvet to cover her body smiling leaving the bathroom "Let's see your dress !"

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia nod smiling at Chler feeling relax by her hand "Th...Then i go !" Arturia follow the door closing it before taking a hot shower.After that she take some duvet to cover her body smiling leaving the bathroom "Let's see your dress !"
Chler's eyes were widened, as she noticed a duvet wrapped around Arturia's body. She blushed pretty badly, looking away

"Oka-ay... It's in the closet o---o-over there" She exclaimed, pointing at the closet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back