• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han blushed lightly, his eyes locked on Celia, "Y-Yeah... I guess you're right." He said, his hand the held his churro quickly reacting to Mari by tossing the churro up and Han caught it with his other hand. "I guess I am a hero... In some cases." He said, joking about how he didnt share his churro with Mari just a second ago.
Mari whined and Celia had bursted out laughing. "Oh my gosh that was too funny!" Celia said as Mari pouted. "Man, I was so close." Mari said.

Nona said:
Leia had continued to watch the boy until he stopped. Ah, good, now she could go back to her studies. With this thought in mind she was about to open her notebook again until she overheard the boy speak about a curse? Well that had piqued her interest. "A curse?" She questioned from where she sat on the grass.
Satoshi looked over at the girl and panicked before a sharp pain struck his head, causing him to yelp. "N-No..." He mumbled. Anybody who talked about the curse or heard about his curse caused his to feel intense pain.

Lena was slowly exiting her class, and making her way towards the exit of the school

She was so sick and worried about Shuu's behaviour, she didn't even stay calm during lesson, which got attention of her teacher, but did not brought any consenquences to her.

Slowly exiting the school building, Lena walked towards the gates

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
(*Face desk* Notifications break almost daily for me)
"Oh, they do, I've had one before." he said, though it was a very long time ago. They reached the pizza place and there were some tables, "You want to go find a seat? I can order for us...you wanted, pepperoni and mushrooms right?" he asked, he talked about the triple meat, and she seemed very interested in that one.

Moonstone

"I'd like to try out the triple meat." Moonstone told Cody as they took a seat nearby him. They waited for him to get everything order and sit back down while they made their orders, but then realized they forgot to request a drink. "Cody, for drinks I'd just like sprite... if they have it I mean."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get their food

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka and Junchi soon were standing in the water, with Fricka being a bit deeper than him, with water up to her waist
"I really.... feel weird" She exclaimed, smiling softly.

"The water against my clothing..."

Mei Junchi

Junchi stayed close to Fricka, and when she mentioned how weird the water felt they almost wanted to pull her out. "Uh, are you alright? Maybe we should get out if you feel weird..."

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Worried

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Make sure Fricka is okay

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

TheDragoon said:
Mari whined and Celia had bursted out laughing. "Oh my gosh that was too funny!" Celia said as Mari pouted. "Man, I was so close." Mari said.
Han laughed lightly and broke his churro in half. "Take it." He said, handing the other half out to Mari. "I wouldn't eat the whole thing anyways." Han told her softly, before looking at Celia. "Can I still get that prize later?" He asked jokingly, as he took a bite of his half of the churro.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](XDDD "I've got somewhere to be!!!" "Where???" "The bottom of the barrel!!!" " -_- " XDDD)
Arbitz nodded before speaking, peering at her innocently. "I'm sorry if I'm holding you up. If you would like I can find the milk and find my way home on my own." He hoped he wasn't stopping her from doing anything important she needed to do. He would feel really bad if he did.

[/QUOTE]
"Well if we get this over with now, I'd be able to make it to where I have to go, but don't worry about it. It's not that important." Akane said, smiling at Arbitz as they reached the grocery store. "Lets get your milk and get you right home."

Des sighed as he walked into the schools library. he had some how made it back to the school and hadn't noticed it. walking around the library aimlessly, his nose buried in some ancient Gallic texts long lost to the sea, he mindlessly began to sit down in a chair without realizing it was occupied.

@NickTonCutter

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and broke his churro in half. "Take it." He said, handing the other half out to Mari. "I wouldn't eat the whole thing anyways." Han told her softly, before looking at Celia. "Can I still get that prize later?" He asked jokingly, as he took a bite of his half of the churro.
Celia nodded lightly. "Your doing well so far." She said as Mari beamed at the other half of the churro and almost ate the whole thing in one bite.

"We used play with each other when I was younger." Jack replied.

Camilia brushed her hair back. "I was more like a babysitter". They reached the mansion. Camilia gestured them to come in. "It'll make some tea. You can go explore if you want, just don't go in my room."she said as she walked off.

Redirect Notice

CERBERUS177 said:
"S-Same here...let's go." she said, walking with Jack and Kagami, she wasn't too sure about the other one, she didn't want to trust her yet, but will act as if she did. "So, how do you know her?" she asked Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded lightly. "Your doing well so far." She said as Mari beamed at the other half of the churro and almost ate the whole thing in one bite.
Han winked and ate the last of his churro, "Good to hear, but are we staying or getting on anymore rides?" He asked Celia and Mari both. "It's completely up to you two on this one." Han said with a smile.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia surprise yell before getting up from her chair leaving her book on the table as she look at the guys "What do you think you are doing?"
(technically the RP takes place in japan which is why i say Japanese xD )

Des was slightly surprised when he was yelled at by a girl standing besides the chair. He usually heard other people and could avoid them yet he had not noticed this girl. Furthermore, what problems did she have with him sitting in the chair? Following this line of thought he spoke, almost forgetting to switch from Gaelic to Japanese.

"Well I was intending to sit down in the chair... do you have a problem with that?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](technically the RP takes place in japan which is why i say Japanese xD )

Des was slightly surprised when he was yelled at by a girl standing besides the chair. He usually heard other people and could avoid them yet he had not noticed this girl. Furthermore, what problems did she have with him sitting in the chair? Following this line of thought he spoke, almost forgetting to switch from Gaelic to Japanese.

"Well I was intending to sit down in the chair... do you have a problem with that?"

[/QUOTE]
Arturia Quinn

Arturia sigh taking her book back "Well you know,i was already on this chair...Sitting on someone isn't really polite.

Kisaki said:
"We used play with each other when I was younger." Jack replied.
Camilia brushed her hair back. "I was more like a babysitter". They reached the mansion. Camilia gestured them to come in. "It'll make some tea. You can go explore if you want, just don't go in my room."she said as she walked off.

Redirect Notice
(Her:Don't go in my room! Me:Let's go in her room! lol And, nice pick for the mansion)

Serena felt warmer now, "Much better...I love the cold...but, if you're not Cody, or..you," she looked at Jack, "then the cold tends to not feel good...unlike your cold that is...I..You know what I mean." she said, going to a couch and taking a seat, she unzipped Jack's coat, and looked at the slight cut she got from the attack Kuro left on her side. She wasn't like Cody, not one bit, "Jack...Can you go get some medical stuff...?" she said, showing him the large cut that was under her rib cage, though not too deep, it was not pleasant looking, or feeling.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed softly, scratching the back of his head
"Y-Yeah... heh... I cleaned up before you came here" He said a bit shyly

"But nevermind that.... Shall we relax... on the couch?" He offered, slowly approaching Ariel, and taking both her hands, dragging her towards it.
Ariel giggled "Well I don't have much choice in the matter huh, you're already taking me there" she said jokingly as she was dragged to the couch. "But yes, we shall" she said happily.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I'm sure they do." he said smiling, then ordering the pizzas, getting her a bottled sprite, while Cody bought his all time favorite drink, Arizona Iced tea. Then he took a seat handing Moonstone the drink they wanted, "So, out of all the flavors...why that? Is it because it's like, flavored water with fizz? Or...does the color of the other sodas throw you off?" he asked, just trying to make conversation, and just interested in why.

JJKab said:
"Weird is not like I'm going to pass out, dummy" Fricka exclaimed, laughing softly, as she splashed Junchi once
"It's weird in a good way"

Mei Junchi

"Ah... okay..." Junchi responded slowly. They kept worrying Fricka was going to go back and drown herself, so they watched her closely. It was almost like watching a child to make sure they're alright... the difference now was that the child is grown up and was suicidal only a while earlier.

When Fricka plashed water onto Junchi they broke out of their uncomfortable thoughts and immediately splashed some water onto Fricka. "Hey, unfair, I was thinking!" they yelled out happily. Well, as happy as someone could be after thinking so grimly for the day.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Happy, Slightly worried

Splashing water onto Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Well I don't have much choice in the matter huh, you're already taking me there" she said jokingly as she was dragged to the couch. "But yes, we shall" she said happily.
Gregory smiled teasingly, as he sat down, and let Ariel gently sit on his knees, as he wrapped his arm around her waist, and kissed her on her lips, his other hand landing on her cheek.

He was really into it, and was truly passionate about the kiss.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'm sure they do." he said smiling, then ordering the pizzas, getting her a bottled sprite, while Cody bought his all time favorite drink, Arizona Iced tea. Then he took a seat handing Moonstone the drink they wanted, "So, out of all the flavors...why that? Is it because it's like, flavored water with fizz? Or...does the color of the other sodas throw you off?" he asked, just trying to make conversation, and just interested in why.

Moonstone

"I just like soda, and this is my favorite one. Plus, my family and Junchi always hated me drinking soda because I get jittery and energetic." they explained. Moonstone was excited that now that they were away from their family they could do almost anything they wanted. Finally, they could spend their teen years almost normally and learn about their abilities. It was more than they could ask for.

"What about you? Why that drink?" Moonstone asked before taking a big gulp of their soda.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Get their food

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia sigh taking her book back "Well you know,i was already on this chair...Sitting on someone isn't really polite.
"I see..."

Des boredly looked around the library in the attempt to spot another chair. spotting one he began to shuffle away, completely ignoring her comment about sitting on someone being rude, and rather just ignoring her in general.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Either you'll cheer up, or I'll be forced to hug you untill you either tickle me to death, or you hug me back" Fricka warned Junchi, with a sly smile, splashing him yet again

Jack face went slightly pink. " I s-see"

Jack looked down at her cut. "I do have a medical kit in my bag" he opened his bag and took out the medical kit. He was categorized as an healer at school. This lead him to do a part time job as a nurse. "Leave it up to me."As he walked to her. Kagami sat down and watched them.

"I guess you demon cats don't have healing powers like us" Kagami said.

( xD . I would also live in that house if I had money).

CERBERUS177 said:
(Her:Don't go in my room! Me:Let's go in her room! lol And, nice pick for the mansion)
Serena felt warmer now, "Much better...I love the cold...but, if you're not Cody, or..you," she looked at Jack, "then the cold tends to not feel good...unlike your cold that is...I..You know what I mean." she said, going to a couch and taking a seat, she unzipped Jack's coat, and looked at the slight cut she got from the attack Kuro left on her side. She wasn't like Cody, not one bit, "Jack...Can you go get some medical stuff...?" she said, showing him the large cut that was under her rib cage, though not too deep, it was not pleasant looking, or feeling.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"I see..."
Des boredly looked around the library in the attempt to spot another chair. spotting one he began to shuffle away, completely ignoring her comment about sitting on someone being rude, and rather just ignoring her in general.

[/QUOTE]
Arturia Quinn

"This guys got a problem..." Arturia grump before taking her sit back reading her book about the space,wearing her earbuds back listening to some music as her smile start to form again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back