• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I don't know of any place like that..." he said, taking a sip from his ice tea, "Order 105. Your pizza's are ready!", "I'll go get the pizza's." he said, getting up and walking to get them. He got them and came back with the pizza, and the lava cake, "I don't mind what order you eat food by the way, you can eat the cake now then the pizza, or vise versa..." he said, poking the bottom of the cake, as chocolate bled from the hole. "See what I mean?" he said, taking a bite of the cake. "Yep, still good, but I'll save it for after the pizza." he said, Cody got two slightly larger than average slices, he was hungry, and didn't want to feel bad if Moonstone wasn't as hungry as him So he got two of them.

(I'm going with one of those lucky large slices of pizza you can find in a pizza box)

Angelostar4 said:
((I'm still up for it. I was just wondering if you were?))
((Oh, of course :3...is there any chance you could repost though? If its not to much trouble :'I))

Mayyflower said:
Luke nodded and smiled. "I love swimming" he says happily before paying for their dinner and getting up
"Well I thought so and so do I, that's why I picked it" she said with a small giggle as she stood up as well.

Nona said:
((Oh, of course :3...is there any chance you could repost though? If its not to much trouble :'I))
Sophia got up from the bench as well, and started to dust her bottom. "Well, I can see that being pretty rude to some people. But me, I don't mind as much.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I don't know of any place like that..." he said, taking a sip from his ice tea, "Order 105. Your pizza's are ready!", "I'll go get the pizza's." he said, getting up and walking to get them. He got them and came back with the pizza, and the lava cake, "I don't mind what order you eat food by the way, you can eat the cake now then the pizza, or vise versa..." he said, poking the bottom of the cake, as chocolate bled from the hole. "See what I mean?" he said, taking a bite of the cake. "Yep, still good, but I'll save it for after the pizza." he said, Cody got two slightly larger than average slices, he was hungry, and didn't want to feel bad if Moonstone wasn't as hungry as him So he got two of them.
(I'm going with one of those lucky large slices of pizza you can find in a pizza box)

Moonstone

Moonstone got themself one large slice of pizza and folded it in half to eat it. After taking a bite out of their pizza and swallowing they asked Cody, "So, any ideas on some conversation topics? I'm pretty bad at starting a conversation to be honest, usually Junchi handled that stuff for me." They then took a drink of their soda, seeing that it was only halfway empty.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Eating, Talking to Cody, Drinking

Objective:

Eat

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"Don't worry about the cuts. I could heal you with some healing potions, but they are only good for minor injuries though."Camilia excused herself and went out the door.
"I'll be back. I'll get you the potion".

A few minutes later Camilia returned.

"Here it is. You probably just want to quickly drink it. It's not very tasty I must say."she said handed it to Serena.
Serena held her nose closed and drank the liquid, then exhaling after that, "Ew!" she said, handing the bottle back to her. "Alright...Guess we shouldn't keep them waiting any long huh?" she said, walking to the door, and yawning a bit. "God...Guess I'm getting used to the time zones here already..." she said, stretching her arms. Then walking back to where Jack was.

Jack was already upset. "You ate the whole tray of cakes. Really Kagami!".

Kagami laughed "I indeed did and they were delicous". Jack turned around to find Camilia and Serena back.

"You look really cute !"he walked over and hugged her then kissed her on the forehead.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena held her nose closed and drank the liquid, then exhaling after that, "Ew!" she said, handing the bottle back to her. "Alright...Guess we shouldn't keep them waiting any long huh?" she said, walking to the door, and yawning a bit. "God...Guess I'm getting used to the time zones here already..." she said, stretching her arms. Then walking back to where Jack was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
Sophia got up from the bench as well, and started to dust her bottom. "Well, I can see that being pretty rude to some people. But me, I don't mind as much.
Elaena nodded "Well I'm happy you don't find it that way, I tend to only realise I've crossed such lines as sounding rude after its too late..." She admitted, smiling somewhat sheepishly.

Kisaki said:
Jack was already upset. "You ate the whole tray of cakes. Really Kagami!".
Kagami laughed "I indeed did and they were delicous". Jack turned around to find Camilia and Serena back.

"You look really cute !"he walked over and hugged her then kissed her on the forehead.
Serena hugged him, "Thank you Jack...Now, how are we going to get back to our world...or well...my world...you know what I mean, how do we get back?" she asked, she wanted to go home.

Nona said:
Elaena nodded "Well I'm happy you don't find it that way, I tend to only realise I've crossed such lines as sounding rude after its too late..." She admitted, smiling somewhat sheepishly.
"You're not the only one." Sophia let's out a bashful smile as she rubs the back of her head. "Sometimes I just speak my mind way too often, which kinda leads to me getting a smack on my head... by my grandma."

Camilia took out a card. The Queen of hearts was labeled on it. "This can take you back. Just think where you want to go and you'll be there."she said handing it to Jack. Kagami got up from the couch and walked over.

" Can we keep it , pwease!"Kagami gave a puppy dog face.

"Sure, I don't really care. I have plenty of them that I store up stairs".

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena hugged him, "Thank you Jack...Now, how are we going to get back to our world...or well...my world...you know what I mean, how do we get back?" she asked, she wanted to go home.

TheDragoon said:
"More rides!" Mari said happily as she threw her hands in the air like a child. Celia nodded in agreement, just as long as it wasn't too extreme.
"More rides it is." Han said, before scanning the area for a few. It wasn't a hard search, since a lot of the rides had obnoxious names. "Well you wanna choose one?"

Kisaki said:
Camilia took out a card. The Queen of hearts was labeled on it. "This can take you back. Just think where you want to go and you'll be there."she said handing it to Jack. Kagami got up from the couch and walked over.
" Can we keep it , pwease!"Kagami gave a puppy dog face.

"Sure, I don't really care. I have plenty of them that I store up stairs".
"Just like that huh?" she said, shrugging, "Alright, well...Thank you Camilia, for everything." she said smiling at her, her ears still felt cold, even with the fur on them. "Maybe we can teleport to, my moms bakery? I think Kagami deserves some candy." she said, with a half devious smile towards Jack.

Roman said:
"Well if we get this over with now, I'd be able to make it to where I have to go, but don't worry about it. It's not that important." Akane said, smiling at Arbitz as they reached the grocery store. "Lets get your milk and get you right home."
((aparently I didnt reply xD thought i did xD ))

Arbitz nodded happily. As long as he wasn't tying her up it was fine, although he was slightly worried about how long it would take to find one of CROSS' safe houses...or more specifically the one with his computer. "Ok! Lets go!"

(Kagami is definitely going to have a sugar rush)

Jack chuckled "I guess she does ".

Kagami smiled " I gladly have some free candy." Jack bowed to Camilia.

"Uh..thanks!" he said. Camilia slightly smiled "Your welcome Jack. Before you go I have to tell you something..." she stepped foward and whispered to him " Some not so friendly people are coming for you. I better watch my back if I were you" she then stepped and gestured them to go.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Just like that huh?" she said, shrugging, "Alright, well...Thank you Camilia, for everything." she said smiling at her, her ears still felt cold, even with the fur on them. "Maybe we can teleport to, my moms bakery? I think Kagami deserves some candy." she said, with a half devious smile towards Jack.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright, Furia is out at the front of the school, if you want me to start, let meh know!)
Nico made her way back to the school, and started exploring the campus. She didn't really have a place to go to, so she thought that this would be a great time to experience the school.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Des sighed in annoyance once more at being called a "freaking Weirdo" and created a tiny hard shield under one leg of the chair she was sitting in, causing the chair to become slightly wobbly and far more uncomfortable to sit in as he muttered in ancient Gaelic as he read.
"Still better than thing's people have called me in the past."

[/QUOTE]
Arturia Quinn

Arturia sigh again,staring at the guys before taking another chair.This time she say nothing.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia sigh again,staring at the guys before taking another chair.This time she say nothing.
Des sighed comfortably as he sunk deeper into the chair as he spoke, absently switching from fluent old Gaelic to fluent Japanese "Well it appears you've learned your lesson. Perhaps there is hope for you yet. As they say, silence is golden. And it is a lesson best learned early in life. Besides, you've been punished plenty for calling me a weirdo at this point."

(italics are whats spoken in Old Gaelic.)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Des sighed comfortably as he sunk deeper into the chair as he spoke, absently switching from fluent old Gaelic to fluent Japanese "Well it appears you've learned your lesson. Perhaps there is hope for you yet. As they say, silence is golden. And it is a lesson best learned early in life. Besides, you've been punished plenty for calling me a weirdo at this point."
(italics are whats spoken in Old Gaelic.)

[/QUOTE]
Arturia Quinn

Why are you switching your language when speaking?It's annoying.Also i'm at least enough civilize to not injure people to learn them a "lesson."Arturia say removing one of her earbuds.

Nona said:
Leia smiled softly "You're welcome, you didn't seem fine though" she said with a nod, she noticed something was...off about him, the aura he gave off felt weird to her and she couldn't quite figure out why or what it was, which bothered her, because she wanted to learn as much as she could about magic and with all her reading she still couldn't tell what was off with the boy.
Satoshi shivered lightly. "I-I assure you! I'm perfectly-" He said before a voice spoke again. "CHOOSE! 1. "I'm cursed." 2. "Your cursed."" It said before fading. Satoshi went with the second option so he wouldn't feel intense pain. "Umm... Your cursed." He said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back