• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
(He's kind of like that. He views emotionless useless.Feelings like love only make you weak)
"Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. " He look back at Serena. "It's okay. Your support and love makes me really happy".He leaned in and gave a quick chaste kiss on her lips.
(What's Chaste kiss? I've never heard that word before...And damn, between you and Keen's dialogue, I'm debating on who had the darkest sentence! O_O)

"Alright..." she said, giving him a actual hug, "I'll do my best with the rest of your personalities!" she said with a determined smile. "But, maybe, tomorrow, we go see a movie."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Wow that was...dark...um...well, Zombies come from a virus that can control the bran, called a necroa virus, still an unknown virus, very new to the line up, but pretty much at the top of the scariest viruses out there..." he said, taking a bite of his pizza, "It's possible, but with all the movies and books out there, it wouldn't make too much of a epidemic, more or less just extra hardness on living in the world." he said, as he was prepared, and also very scared of it actually happening.

(Lol. It means a quick kiss.)

"Yeah , that sounds great."he nodded.

He was happy that things were back to normal...For now.

CERBERUS177 said:
(What's Chaste kiss? I've never heard that word before...And damn, between you and Keen's dialogue, I'm debating on who had the darkest sentence! O_O)
"Alright..." she said, giving him a actual hug, "I'll do my best with the rest of your personalities!" she said with a determined smile. "But, maybe, tomorrow, we go see a movie."

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia walked in through the gates of the school, she sighed, "I wonder why my first class is..." she said, then she spotted someone, "Oh! Excuse me!" she said, walking to the girl, "Could you show me around the school? I'm kinda new here, and I don't know my way around yet." she said smiling.
Nico stopped her tracks and spun around to face the girl. She must be new since she never saw her before. She quickly smiled at her gleamingly.

"Ohhh ok, well uhhh.. welcome!!"

She said, chuckling softly. She tucked a small strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I might not be the best one for this.. but I'll try my best,"

She murmured, looking down at her shoes.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Wow that was...dark...um...well, Zombies come from a virus that can control the bran, called a necroa virus, still an unknown virus, very new to the line up, but pretty much at the top of the scariest viruses out there..." he said, taking a bite of his pizza, "It's possible, but with all the movies and books out there, it wouldn't make too much of a epidemic, more or less just extra hardness on living in the world." he said, as he was prepared, and also very scared of it actually happening.

Moonstone

"What I said was dark?" Moonstone asked, their face turning a darker shade of blue from blushing. "I thought you'd be fine with it," they moved themself slightly in their seat, playing around with their hands as they did so, "since you talk about guns and getting tattoos and all that."

They then went back to the zombie conversation, trying to not seem too awkward about Cody's comment. "Um, well, I know how Zombies work, it's just it's too uncommon for me. I don't know exactly how to describe why I'm uninterested in it, but I've always disliked the stereotypical monster stuff. Vampires, werewolves, zombies... actually... vampires are pretty cool at times when done right."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy, Slightly embarrassed

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Converse with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
(Lol. It means a quick kiss.)
"Yeah , that sounds great."he nodded.

He was happy that things were back to normal...For now.
(For now? Ugh, I hate for nows! Why do they have to be like that? ;-;-;-;- ;)

"Alright, what would you like to see?" she asked him, happy that he's actually back to have a great talk, "Oh...by the way..." she blushed, "Could...you call me kitten every now and then?" she asked, still hooked on that name.

charleen said:
Nico stopped her tracks and spun around to face the girl. She must be new since she never saw her before. She quickly smiled at her gleamingly.
"Ohhh ok, well uhhh.. welcome!!"

She said, chuckling softly. She tucked a small strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I might not be the best one for this.. but I'll try my best,"

She murmured, looking down at her shoes.
(Wait what did I miss? Did Nico forget things or something? I'm confused)

"Oh, why's that?" she asked, "Are you new too?" she gasped, "We can be first day buddies!" she said happily, 'God, I really don't like being so nice...why did the queen make me watch that mangy mutt?' she thought, imply Cody as the mutt.

(Cody's changed too)

"Suicide squad would be good " he replied. (Just pretend it's out). Jack liked the idea of calling her kittten. It sounded cute. "Alright , kitten. Let's get back to school." he said as he held her hand.

( Your Tears and suffering fuel me. xD )

(Gtg.Night)

CERBERUS177 said:
(For now? Ugh, I hate for nows! Why do they have to be like that? ;-;-;-;- ;)
"Alright, what would you like to see?" she asked him, happy that he's actually back to have a great talk, "Oh...by the way..." she blushed, "Could...you call me kitten every now and then?" she asked, still hooked on that name.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I'm part wolf..." he said quietly, "I think Vampires are pretty cool too, well, the non-60's and horror story ones...The regular ones that can look like anyone, and act like anyone." he said smiling a bit, "But, I never watched those kinds of movies...twilight is still my number one hated movie..." he said, remembering all the times he's used the boxes and discs as targets, just for laughs with his friends that accepted him, well, before he moved anyways.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Wait what did I miss? Did Nico forget things or something? I'm confused)
"Oh, why's that?" she asked, "Are you new too?" she gasped, "We can be first day buddies!" she said happily, 'God, I really don't like being so nice...why did the queen make me watch that mangy mutt?' she thought, imply Cody as the mutt.

(Cody's changed too)
((Oh noo, she just likes feeling helpless and stuff, it's a thing :P ))

Nico laughed softly to herself. She shook her head slightly.

"Well I just know the basics of the basic a.k.a my dorm and the cafeteria,"

She said, jokingly. She stuck her tongue playfully.

"So do you have a place in mind where you want to go first..?"

She asked politely.

Kisaki said:
"Suicide squad would be good " he replied. (Just pretend it's out). Jack liked the idea of calling her kittten. It sounded cute. "Alright , kitten. Let's get back to school." he said as he held her hand.
( Your Tears and suffering fuel me. xD )

(Gtg.Night)
(And the award for most darkest sentence goes to *Dunt danan NA* Kisaki!)

Serena purred...literally, she purred for once, she's never done that, "Wow...you made me purr!" she said smiling at him.

(One last before I go . Personality introduction )

Kuroko sat in the chair. Staring blankly at the boy across from him .

"Ne, Kuroko ! Isn't Jack's life intresting? He's even dating a girl."

Kuroko nodded "It's a little intresting. Better than staring at paint dry."

"It's can't wait to meet his friends and meet that girl. I wonder-".

The boy was interrupted by another man. He held a doll and gave ominous smile. "Ku! I would of killed her. Such a disgrace to cats "the boy laughed .

"Ugh , why does Kira have to be creepy. I'm the only sane person who doesn't kill people" a long hair man spoke.

Kuroko shook his head " ......."

charleen said:
((Oh noo, she just likes feeling helpless and stuff, it's a thing :P ))
Nico laughed softly to herself. She shook her head slightly.

"Well I just know the basics of the basic a.k.a my dorm and the cafeteria,"

She said, jokingly. She stuck her tongue playfully.

"So do you have a place in mind where you want to go first..?"

She asked politely.
"Hmm...I guess dorms would be nice, get to set my things up." she said, 'Maybe when I know where the dorms are, I'll be able to know where he is from time to time.' "So...This is an interesting school...Not many like it from where I come from, all of them make you wear a uniform and stuff...but this is much better!" she said pumping a fist into the air and jumping slightly.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'm part wolf..." he said quietly, "I think Vampires are pretty cool too, well, the non-60's and horror story ones...The regular ones that can look like anyone, and act like anyone." he said smiling a bit, "But, I never watched those kinds of movies...twilight is still my number one hated movie..." he said, remembering all the times he's used the boxes and discs as targets, just for laughs with his friends that accepted him, well, before he moved anyways.

Moonstone

"What was that?" Moonstone asked, hearing something from Cody that was too quiet for them to decipher. Before they could let Cody give an answer though, they began responding to the other stuff he said. "I agree, I think the more they blend in the better. Also, Twilight sucks, it shouldn't be an example of vampire movies."

They then remembered what Cody whispered earlier and asked, "Oh, right, you said something earlier, right? It was about wolves or something I think."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy, Curious

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Converse with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
'Ah crap!', "No nothing, I-I din't say anything." he said blushing, he really didn't want to show his tail here, not in public either, he really dislikes being called cute, for someone of his being, he's tough, not cute. "Is it hot in here or something?" he said, pulling on his shirt.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hmm...I guess dorms would be nice, get to set my things up." she said, 'Maybe when I know where the dorms are, I'll be able to know where he is from time to time.' "So...This is an interesting school...Not many like it from where I come from, all of them make you wear a uniform and stuff...but this is much better!" she said pumping a fist into the air and jumping slightly.
Nico smiled and nodded at her. She made a hand motion to follow her.

"Ok this way,"

She said, walking forward. She giggled softly at her sudden burst of energy.

"Oh yeah, I'm Nico by the way,"

She said, introducing herself.

charleen said:
Nico smiled and nodded at her. She made a hand motion to follow her.
"Ok this way,"

She said, walking forward. She giggled softly at her sudden burst of energy.

"Oh yeah, I'm Nico by the way,"

She said, introducing herself.
"I'm Furia, friends call me Fur." she said giggling at the nickname, "So, what is it that you can do as a power here?" she asked, "...Can turn into a demon, or summon fire weapons." she said smiling a bit, trying to deface the fact she was mostly a demon.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'm Furia, friends call me Fur." she said giggling at the nickname, "So, what is it that you can do as a power here?" she asked, "...Can turn into a demon, or summon fire weapons." she said smiling a bit, trying to deface the fact she was mostly a demon.
Nico smiled back.

"Nice to meet you Furia,"

She said, walking through the hallways of the school. Nico raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Well my power is pretty.. crazy,"

She gave her a sly eye before chuckling.

"I can you know heal people's boo boos and head aches and heartbreaks.. well maybe not the heartbreaks, but yeah I heal things and stuff,"

She grinned sheepishly to the ground.

charleen said:
Nico smiled back.
"Nice to meet you Furia,"

She said, walking through the hallways of the school. Nico raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Well my power is pretty.. crazy,"

She gave her a sly eye before chuckling.

"I can you know heal people's boo boos and head aches and heartbreaks.. well maybe not the heartbreaks, but yeah I heal things and stuff,"

She grinned sheepishly to the ground.
"Huh...So, you're a healer here...that's cool." she said, "I'd show you mine but...I say regrettable things and...faint afterwards." she said sadly, "I can show you my weapons if you want...?" she said, her hands glowing slightly. "But, that's up to you." she said as the glow went away.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Huh...So, you're a healer here...that's cool." she said, "I'd show you mine but...I say regrettable things and...faint afterwards." she said sadly, "I can show you my weapons if you want...?" she said, her hands glowing slightly. "But, that's up to you." she said as the glow went away.
"Go ahead,"

She said simply. Nico paused her walking and waited for Furia to show her weapons. She traced her fingers along the lockers of the hallway.

CERBERUS177 said:
'Ah crap!', "No nothing, I-I din't say anything." he said blushing, he really didn't want to show his tail here, not in public either, he really dislikes being called cute, for someone of his being, he's tough, not cute. "Is it hot in here or something?" he said, pulling on his shirt.

Moonstone

They shrugged. "Okay then." they told Cody as took a slice of the cake, then ate it. When Cody asked if it was hot, Moonstone looked at him curiously and said, "No. I wouldn't even consider this as close to the heat we faced in the sauna. You alright Cody?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Curious

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Figure out with Cody is okay

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"You know, our clothes are wet anyway, what's the point." Fricka said, slowly approaching Junchi with a mischevious grin on her lips

Nona said:
Ariel giggled lightly as she was pulled onto his knee gently. Making herself comfortable she kissed him back, her cheeks heating up and colouring a light pink in response to how passionate the kiss was becoming. She matched his pace and continued kissing him back with the same amount of passion put into it.
Gregory softly inserted his hand that was on Ariel's waist under the hem of her shirt, caressing the skin of her body. He pulled away from the kiss, looking her in the eyes

"Your skin is pretty lovely" He said softly with a lovely smile

charleen said:
"Go ahead,"
She said simply. Nico paused her walking and waited for Furia to show her weapons. She traced her fingers along the lockers of the hallway.
Furia summoned her scythe, since that's what came to mind when she wanted a weapon, she threw her hands up and the weapon spawned abover her, to land and then be twirled around and held behind her back, "It's pretty isn't it?" she asked, giggling.

74147_1284774375821_full.jpg

JJKab said:
"You know, our clothes are wet anyway, what's the point." Fricka said, slowly approaching Junchi with a mischevious grin on her lips

Mei Junchi

"That is true." Junchi giggled as they continued to splash her. "Y'know, we seem to really enjoy getting into silly little fights. First the tickle fight, now the splashing. Is this another thing you're into?" they asked as they gave her a wink.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Happy

Splashing Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Yeah I'm fine why?", 'Crap, that was a lie...but, was it Junchi that could tell when someone was lying, or was it Moonstone?' he thought, since both were very magical in his eyes, and both were there when he was knocked out, the problem, his mind was scrambled since the last time he saw them.

(Take your time answering that...need to find a good picture for Cody anyways.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back