• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Hmm...no, nobody comes to mind... " he said rubbing his chin, "But, we'll think of something sooner or later. I wonder if they still serve the chocolate cake with chocolate filling... Lava cake is what it's called, but they've changed so much, I don't know if they still do " he said, suggesting a dessert after the pizza.

JJKab said:
Chler's eyes were widened, as she noticed a duvet wrapped around Arturia's body. She blushed pretty badly, looking away
"Oka-ay... It's in the closet o---o-over there" She exclaimed, pointing at the closet
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile going on the closet taking some clothes "Don't look now !" she put the dress humming and look herself on the mirror "Waw !It's so lovely !You can look now." she say turning back at Chler.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickTonCutter said:
Arturia smile going on the closet taking some clothes "Don't look now !" she put the dress humming and look herself on the mirror "Waw !It's so lovely !You can look now." she say turning back at Chler.
Chler's jaw dropped, as she looked at Arturia, swallowing.

"Uhm... You're... pretty" It was all Chler could say, eyeing the girl down

JJKab said:
Chler's jaw dropped, as she looked at Arturia, swallowing.
"Uhm... You're... pretty" It was all Chler could say, eyeing the girl down
Arturia Quinn

Arturia grin blushing a little "Thanks cuty !" she say softly before sitting down next to Chler "What should we do now ? Going to class ?"

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia grin blushing a little "Thanks cuty !" she say softly before sitting down next to Chler "What should we do now ? Going to class ?"
"I didn't dress yet, dangit!" Chler protested, blushing more, as she stood up rapidly, and went up to her closet, picking up a pair of white t-shirt with a bit of v-cut, and new pair of jeans shorts. She put them on in an instant almost, and turned around to face Arturia

"How do I l-look?" She asked, spinning around once.

Kisaki said:
Kagami glanced back at Jack and Serena . She sighed."Of course we do silly girl" Camilia said. They started to reach the town. A couple of cheery blossoms were in bloom.
"I always wondered how cheery blossoms bloom here in the cold." he said while watching the petals fall.

Pieces of petals fall on top of his hair.
(I wasn't notified by this sorry)

Serena smiled at the petals, beautiful, she always loved cherry blossom trees, and it looks like the place had them all over. "Wow... This is very nice... " she said, then she giggled at the petals that landed on Jack's head, she was kinda hoping for him to make a joke like 'am I pretty now?' or something like that. "So, who's this, red queen you speak of? " she asked the girl who was leading them to...some place warm she hoped.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she leaned her head on the sand
"Why do I always think of the beach as a romantic place" She exclaimed quietly, but loudly enough for Junchi to hear it

"As I'm here.. .I don't know... We could technically just lie down next to each other, or... in extreme case, go wash our legs in the water, but..."

Mei Junchi

Junchi blushed when they heard Fricka talk quietly about how the beach was a romantic place. They weren't seeking out a romantic relationship, and had a good feeling they never would. Hearing that made them sort of want to back out of the beach trip, but then Fricka suggested some stuff they could do. When she brought up how washing their legs in the water was an extreme case Junchi burst out into laughter. "Your definition of 'extreme' must be very uninteresting if it's just washing out legs in the water. Well, I wouldn't mind that, but I wouldn't call it extreme."

Extra Information

The beach

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

N/A

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"I didn't dress yet, dangit!" Chler protested, blushing more, as she stood up rapidly, and went up to her closet, picking up a pair of white t-shirt with a bit of v-cut, and new pair of jeans shorts. She put them on in an instant almost, and turned around to face Arturia
"How do I l-look?" She asked, spinning around once.
Arturia Quinn

Arturia clap her hands grinning "You are amazingly cute !!!" she say

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hmm...no, nobody comes to mind... " he said rubbing his chin, "But, we'll think of something sooner or later. I wonder if they still serve the chocolate cake with chocolate filling... Lava cake is what it's called, but they've changed so much, I don't know if they still do " he said, suggesting a dessert after the pizza.

Moonstone

"I prefer vanilla and chocolate cake, but... does a pizza shop even sell dessert?" Moonstone asked Cody. Seemed weird for a place specifically for pizza to sell dessert or anything other than something pizza related. "Let's just go in and ask them."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Going to Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Talking t Cody

Objective:

Ask the staff in Dominoes if they serve dessert

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"You don't want me to... Agh, screw it." With that said, Fricka quickly stood up, and approached Junchi niftly. She grabbed his hand, and proceeded leading him towards the sea, soft blush spreading through her cheeks

"You're coming with me" She said jokingly

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia clap her hands grinning "You are amazingly cute !!!" she say
Chler just blushed some more, looking at Arturia

"Thanks..." She said quietly, slowly making her way towards the exit door of her dorm.

JJKab said:
"Of course we will, my love and darling" Gregory exclaimed, brushing her cheek with his hand, before grabbing her hand with his bandaged one, leading her to his dorm
"I can't wait, I tell ya" He exclaimed joyfully
Ariel smiled softly, making sure that she didn't squeeze his bandaged hand too tightly in case she hurt it. "Is that so?" She asked with a giggle.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled softly, making sure that she didn't squeeze his bandaged hand too tightly in case she hurt it. "Is that so?" She asked with a giggle.
"Of course it is." Gregory said, smiling lovingly at Ariel, as they walked. After 10 minutes or so, they arrived at Gregory's dorm, and he opened the door for Ariel, and let her get in first

"Ladies fi---- I'm having a de ja vu" Gregory joked, smirking slyly.

NickTonCutter said:
Arturia QuinnArturia smile following Chler.
Chler soon arrived at the school, and looked at Arturia

"It was really fun, while it lasted... I have to go now, last lesson of mine is approaching" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head shyly

"See ya.. I guess" She said, giving Arturia a quick hug, before walking off towards her last class of the day, which was nature class

Jack brushed the petals out of his hair.

He looked over to Serena. "They are pretty , but the petals are a nuisance to clean." Camilia stopped and turned to Serena "She's my mom. She rules the next kingdom over. It's much warmer there."They finally made inside the town. "We can stop by my masion and talk some more." Kagami didn't really care where they were going. She was super cold and a shivering mess.

"Sure, I don't care where we go. I really need to warm up".

CERBERUS177 said:
(I wasn't notified by this sorry)
Serena smiled at the petals, beautiful, she always loved cherry blossom trees, and it looks like the place had them all over. "Wow... This is very nice... " she said, then she giggled at the petals that landed on Jack's head, she was kinda hoping for him to make a joke like 'am I pretty now?' or something like that. "So, who's this, red queen you speak of? " she asked the girl who was leading them to...some place warm she hoped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I wished I had that power," Wylie's eyebrows raise in amazement. Then, turning back to Saria, he muttered a thanks and said, "Just in case we have to do combat training." he replied. He stuck out his hand, "I'm Wylie. Who may you be?"

[/QUOTE]
Saria smiled brightly "You could always learn~" she said before shaking his hand "Saria~ its nice to meet you Wylie" she said happily "Oh, you will have to do that, its compulsory to" she said with a nod "...At least I think thats what I was told..." She said tapping her chin, she didn't remember 100% of what she was told when joining.

JJKab said:
Chler soon arrived at the school, and looked at Arturia
"It was really fun, while it lasted... I have to go now, last lesson of mine is approaching" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head shyly

"See ya.. I guess" She said, giving Arturia a quick hug, before walking off towards her last class of the day, which was nature class
Arturia Quinn

Arturia smile waving at Chler.While she lead back at the Library reading a book listening to some music,Arturia did put her phone number on Chler pocket while they were walking.

JJKab said:
"Of course it is." Gregory said, smiling lovingly at Ariel, as they walked. After 10 minutes or so, they arrived at Gregory's dorm, and he opened the door for Ariel, and let her get in first
"Ladies fi---- I'm having a de ja vu" Gregory joked, smirking slyly.
Ariel giggled as she passed him and went inside "Yeah, sounds familiar" she said before looking around "Jeez, this place is way tidier than my room" she joked.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled as she passed him and went inside "Yeah, sounds familiar" she said before looking around "Jeez, this place is way tidier than my room" she joked.
Gregory laughed softly, scratching the back of his head

"Y-Yeah... heh... I cleaned up before you came here" He said a bit shyly

"But nevermind that.... Shall we relax... on the couch?" He offered, slowly approaching Ariel, and taking both her hands, dragging her towards it.

Roman said:
"It's okay. You were worried about your safety and in my opinion it's best to make assumptions. You don't always have to threaten to harm someone though. You can easily run away or call for help sometimes." Akane explained. "Here lets hurry and get your milk. I have somewhere really important to be after this." She said, twirling her finger around. Of course she was only talking about another night of endless drinking.
(XDDD "I've got somewhere to be!!!" "Where???" "The bottom of the barrel!!!" " -_- " XDDD)

Arbitz nodded before speaking, peering at her innocently. "I'm sorry if I'm holding you up. If you would like I can find the milk and find my way home on my own." He hoped he wasn't stopping her from doing anything important she needed to do. He would feel really bad if he did.

JJKab said:
"You don't want me to... Agh, screw it." With that said, Fricka quickly stood up, and approached Junchi niftly. She grabbed his hand, and proceeded leading him towards the sea, soft blush spreading through her cheeks
"You're coming with me" She said jokingly

Mei Junchi

"I don't want you to what?" Junchi asked as Frick pulled them to the sea. They noticed she was blushing slightly and wondered why, thinking that maybe it was because of the romance thing earlier.

Extra Information

The beach

Mood:

Happy

Being led to the sea by Fricka

Objective:

Relax their legs in the water

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka and Junchi soon were standing in the water, with Fricka being a bit deeper than him, with water up to her waist

"I really.... feel weird" She exclaimed, smiling softly.

"The water against my clothing..."

Kisaki said:
Jack brushed the petals out of his hair.
He looked over to Serena. "They are pretty , but the petals are a nuisance to clean." Camilia stopped and turned to Serena "She's my mom. She rules the next kingdom over. It's much warmer there."They finally made inside the town. "We can stop by my masion and talk some more." Kagami didn't really care where they were going. She was super cold and a shivering mess.

"Sure, I don't care where we go. I really need to warm up".
"S-Same here...let's go." she said, walking with Jack and Kagami, she wasn't too sure about the other one, she didn't want to trust her yet, but will act as if she did. "So, how do you know her?" she asked Jack.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(*Face desk* Notifications break almost daily for me)

"Oh, they do, I've had one before." he said, though it was a very long time ago. They reached the pizza place and there were some tables, "You want to go find a seat? I can order for us...you wanted, pepperoni and mushrooms right?" he asked, he talked about the triple meat, and she seemed very interested in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back