• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I think so.))

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm... Maybe.. How was your day? I don't know" Fricka giggled softly, taking a sip from her tea, giving Junchi a bit of a teasing look.

"Uhm... I...iiii... Maybe you give some topics?" She offered, placing the cup back on the table.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... Maybe.. How was your day? I don't know" Fricka giggled softly, taking a sip from her tea, giving Junchi a bit of a teasing look.
"Uhm... I...iiii... Maybe you give some topics?" She offered, placing the cup back on the table.

Mei Junchi

"Well, my day was fine for the most part." Junchi responded. When asked to give some topics they had to think about that for a moment, looking around Fricka's dorm for something to talk about. "Well, hmm, never thought that would be a hard question for me. How about, how long have you been to this school?"

Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Sixxx said:
"Maybe a burger and some chicken tenders amd some macaroni salad and fries and oh a coke and milk shake oh man they have alfrado ?! That too "she grinned " maybe nachos for an starter? "
Colin stared at her, blinking a few times. Wow. That was a lot of food, and he thought his friend ate alot. She'd certainly win against him if they were to have an eating contest. "That all sounds pretty awesome, I'll be impressed if you get through all that" he said with a chuckle.

JJKab said:
"Ohkay.... I.. Uhm. Wanted to... Make sure n-nobody.. Is.. In my house" Ollene stated, looking a bit nervously at Ariel, biting her lower lip.
Ariel blinked "People go into your house?" She asked sounding confused. Did she mean that people broke in?

charleen said:
Nico kept giggling. Oh we're jumping now.. Ok so she started jumping as well. This is so adorable. She had the urge to squeeze him, but she didn't because she just shouldn't. When she got pulled over to the stand, she almost tripped, but luckily she was fine. Nico did bump into him slightly. She muttered sorry to him and backed up a few steps.
"No, loser.."

She pushed him and went in front of him.

"Can I have the pink kind please?"

She asked politely. Nico turned around and obnoxiously took bite out of the cotton candy in front of Drakon.
Drakon looked like he was gonna burst into tears. "L-Loser?" He stuttered before letting out a childish sob. "Meanie." He said before he got himself some pink cotton candy.

JJKab said:
Fricka made a confused expression, as she grabbed her cup again.
"Probably a month..." She exclaimed

Mei Junchi

"Sorry, did I ask the wrong question?" Junchi asked when they couldn't decipher Fricka's feelings. "What about the teachers and students here? Are they nice?"

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Concerned, Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Nona said:
Ariel blinked "People go into your house?" She asked sounding confused. Did she mean that people broke in?
Ollene sighed, and nodded.

"I... At least think they do... My lock to my house is... Uhm.. B-broken..." Her tone of voice was uncertain, almost sounding scared

They were slowly walking towards the house in which Ollene resided... As they walked, the houses became more and more deterioated, with some missing their paintjob.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Archery isn't really my area of expertise, but if you would like to go there I would be more than happy with following you." he said with a small smile. "I'm up for just about anything at the moment."

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, but nodded.

"Yes... They are... You... Uhm... Especially" Small smile appeared on her lips, as she looked into Junchi's eyes

"I... Wanted to thank you a-again for... What you done for me... Uhn.. Saved me, and stuff..." She said softly

TylerrCarterrr said:
"Archery isn't really my area of expertise, but if you would like to go there I would be more than happy with following you." he said with a small smile. "I'm up for just about anything at the moment."

Moonstone

"Well it's close by, and we can talk about other places too. I've been to the pool, the courtyards, combat training field, cafeteria, and some other parts of the main building. Oh, also I've been to the parking too." Moonstone explained to Xeltyr as they led him to the archery training field. "Does any of that stuff interests you?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Xeltyr and leading him to the archery field

Objective:

Show Xeltyr around the school

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Well, I do need the exercise" he began as his stomach rumbled in protest. "But for the time being, can you take me to the cafeteria? I haven't ate anything since I got here." he said with a slight blush knowing his stomach just growled in front of someone he hardly knew.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, but nodded.
"Yes... They are... You... Uhm... Especially" Small smile appeared on her lips, as she looked into Junchi's eyes

"I... Wanted to thank you a-again for... What you done for me... Uhn.. Saved me, and stuff..." She said softly

Mei Junchi

"Maaan," Junchi sighed, "you keep thanking me for doing something that anyone should've done for you. It makes me feel like... that's not a common thing for you..." They now had a fully concerned look on their face. They wondered why someone would be so thankful for someone to save them, when that seemed like that obvious thing to do. Only other person they encountered like that was Moonstone and younger children, and that's because Moonstone had bad experiences with their family and younger children were just, well, young and inexperienced.

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

TylerrCarterrr said:
"Well, I do need the exercise" he began as his stomach rumbled in protest. "But for the time being, can you take me to the cafeteria? I haven't ate anything since I got here." he said with a slight blush knowing his stomach just growled in front of someone he hardly knew.

Moonstone

Moonstone changed their direction from the archery training field to the cafeteria. "Yes, I'll take you there. I was the same way when I first came here. On the topic of exercise though, I wonder if there's a gym here. I already created my own small gym in my dorm but I'd want to see what kind of gym this school has."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy, Curious

Talking to Xeltyr, Leading Xeltyr to the cafeteria

Objective:

Take Xeltyr to the cafeteria

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Just how big is your dorm?" he asked with slight surprise. "My dorm isn't that special and I don't even have a roommate yet."

His tail was wagging furiously at the thought of food so to remedy the situation he brought it over his shoulder and began to comb the hair and trace his fingers over the wound he was left with calming his tail.

TylerrCarterrr said:
"Just how big is your dorm?" he asked with slight surprise. "My dorm isn't that special and I don't even have a roommate yet."
His tail was wagging furiously at the thought of food so to remedy the situation he brought it over his shoulder and began to comb the hair and trace his fingers over the wound he was left with calming his tail.

Moonstone

"Well, I recently increased the size of it. Basically I made it look normal on the outside, but much bigger and different on the inside. Hopefully it'll stand and not crumble because of what I did." Moonstone explained. "Oh, but my first roommate was my friend Junchi, then I met someone named Daniel who needed a temporary place to stay so I made him a room until he could find somewhere else. We left on bad terms though."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Xeltyr

Objective:

Take Xeltyr to the cafeteria

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Ah okay, hopefully I'll meet my roommate soon." he then took another chance.

"Well, if you'd like to talk about it over lunch I'd be more than happy to listen." he said trying to break the ice.

Nothing he loved more was to help others during hardships.

@The Royal Keen

Fricka decided to respond in silence to Junchi's statement, as she realised that she said something dumb.

After a bit, she sniffed the air.

"How is the pizza?" She asked, trying to avoid answering to his question

TheDragoon said:
Drakon looked like he was gonna burst into tears. "L-Loser?" He stuttered before letting out a childish sob. "Meanie." He said before he got himself some pink cotton candy.
Nico rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Gosh! What are you 5?"

She said, sighing softly.

"Just kidding.. I'm like 2 honestly,"

She sticked her tongue out playfully towards him

TylerrCarterrr said:
"Ah okay, hopefully I'll meet my roommate soon." he then took another chance.
"Well, if you'd like to talk about it over lunch I'd be more than happy to listen." he said trying to break the ice.

Nothing he loved more was to help others during hardships.

Moonstone

Moonstone led Xeltyr into the building, walking closer to the cafeteria as they spoke. "That would be nice. Have you gotten any information about your roommate though? Junchi requested me to be their roommate, and I did the same thing, but I'm not sure if people can request the type of roommate they would like."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Main Building

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Xeltyr

Objective:

Show Xeltyr the cafeteria

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
@The Royal Keen
Fricka decided to respond in silence to Junchi's statement, as she realised that she said something dumb.

After a bit, she sniffed the air.

"How is the pizza?" She asked, trying to avoid answering to his question

Mei Junchi

"Right! The pizza!' Junchi exclaimed as they went to go get it. When they took the pizza out it was only slightly burnt, which disappointed Junchi a bit. They decided to give themself the parts that were more burnt, and give Fricka the parts that weren't. Junchi cut the pizza evenly and gave two to themself and two to Fricka, and left the other slices on the counter in case they wanted some more. They then put their slices on two separate places and handed Fricka's plate to her.

Extra Information

Mood:

Happy

Giving Fricka her plate of pizza

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

"None unfortunately, when I arrived to unpack the room was empty." he said as he opened the doors to the cafeteria, the complex was massive though it didn't surprise him considering the size of the campus.

"Once I meet more people I will request a roommate, but until then I guess I have a dorm to myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back