• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Drakon then sighed and went back to his blank face, eating his cotton candy. Some ended up on the side of his cheek. I'm not a loser... He thought before he remembered every time that Shuu beat him. It just made him mad so he stopped thinking about it.
Nico bit the inside of her cheek and she looked around park once more.

"So are you having.. fun?"

She asked, slightly anxious. Nico felt that she can come off as boring or awkward.

TylerrCarterrr said:
"Not at the moment, but I definitely will keep a mental note of this place." he whispered "Whats your favorite place to be?"

Moonstone

"Favorite place?" Moonstone repeated as they tried to think. "Well, here I have to say my dorm and the library. With my dorm I can mold it however I see fit... if I can do it I mean. And the library is quiet, large, and has lots of knowledge. It's like it was built specifically for me." They giggled with the thought. They needed to visit the library more often, but they felt like if they did they would spend most of their time there reading books and researching topics to strengthen their abilities. Junchi would probably have to drag them out of the library to even get them to move.

"Want to continue our tour? I'm not sure where else to go since I haven't been around here much, but I've been to the pool, main office, courtyards, parking, and the combat training field."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Library

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Xeltyr

Objective:

Show Xeltyr around the school

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

charleen said:
Nico bit the inside of her cheek and she looked around park once more.
"So are you having.. fun?"

She asked, slightly anxious. Nico felt that she can come off as boring or awkward.
Drakon rolled his eyes lightly. "Hmph. You call a little cotton candy fun? Your going to have to do better than that." He said, which was a lie because the way he said it made him sound like he wanted to spend more time with her.

Kisaki said:
"What habits ?" she asked. She intrest ed in what he had to say.
Hisaki brought brought their food over to the table as Kagami was talking.

He started to his ice cream as he listened in.
"I have small problems with not putting my hands where they should be." Salvador admitted, and in the inside, he was cringing away from what he knew Hisaki or Kagami would say

"I see...well we all got problems! Just learn from your mistakes." Kagami took a bite with of some fries.

"I mean I have a problem with stealing things and stabbing people".

Hisaki furrowed his eyebrows

"I'm the only one here who doesn't do anything..."Hisaki said. He was the odd one out.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I have small problems with not putting my hands where they should be." Salvador admitted, and in the inside, he was cringing away from what he knew Hisaki or Kagami would say

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"I see...well we all got problems! Just learn from your mistakes." Kagami took a bite with of some fries.
"I mean I have a problem with stealing things and stabbing people".

Hisaki furrowed his eyebrows

"I'm the only one here who doesn't do anything..."Hisaki said. He was the odd one out.
Salvador rolls his eyes, removing his gas mask, laying it down on the table, and turns to the side, coughing into his elbow, "God, I hate the air without the mask on." He dips his onion rings into ketchup, popping it into his mouth. Hearing Hisaki's comment, he said, "Hey, don't worry about it. You have something, seeing that you have freakin fox ears! How awesome is that!" he glances over his shoulders to see if the people working at McDonalds heard his outburst.

TylerrCarterrr said:
"If its not too much trouble I'd like to continue the tour with you."

Moonstone

"Let's go to the combat training field then. There was a class earlier for it but it seems like it ended. Maybe you'll still be able to catch some people fighting." Moonstone said as they led Xeltyr to the area. They began to speak louder once they left the library and was further away from it."It was pretty fun, but I hate using my main abilities for fighting, so I usually used my weapon and limbs for combat."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Xeltyr and leading him to the combat training field

Objective:

Show Xeltyr around the school

Interacting With:

Xeltyr

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

TheDragoon said:
Drakon rolled his eyes lightly. "Hmph. You call a little cotton candy fun? Your going to have to do better than that." He said, which was a lie because the way he said it made him sound like he wanted to spend more time with her.
Nico took a couple bites of her cotton candy and she smiled faintly to herself because she was enjoying her treat. She took one more bite before turning her attention back to Drakon. She smirked slightly.

"You actually want to do more stuff.."

She laughed softly.

"I guess it's cool. I mean I feel it's pretty normal to me."Hisaki said after he finished his ice cream. Kagami hummed as she ate her fries.

"Do you know Hisaki-San has 9 tails. Isn't that cool !It has been said that the a9 tailed kistune can grant on wish every 1000 years " Kagami looked to Hisaki.

"I'm granting any wish of your Kagami, even if I could do it".

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador rolls his eyes, removing his gas mask, laying it down on the table, and turns to the side, coughing into his elbow, "God, I hate the air without the mask on." He dips his onion rings into ketchup, popping it into his mouth. Hearing Hisaki's comment, he said, "Hey, don't worry about it. You have something, seeing that you have freakin fox ears! How awesome is that!" he glances over his shoulders to see if the people working at McDonalds heard his outburst.

[/QUOTE]

charleen said:
Nico took a couple bites of her cotton candy and she smiled faintly to herself because she was enjoying her treat. She took one more bite before turning her attention back to Drakon. She smirked slightly.
"You actually want to do more stuff.."

She laughed softly.
Drakon blushed wildly and stumbled back in surprise, falling on his butt. "M-Mindreader!" He stammered in fear. Honestly, he was like a kid, completely oblivious to his own word choice.

Angelostar4 said:
"Oh thank gods... I thought I was making her bored with me." She let's out a sigh of relief. "Yeah! It's the power only the crystals can hold. But, I also have to keep it safe from any person that dare tries to misuse it's power." Sophia puts the crystal back into her pocket, and gives her a brilliant smile.
Elaena watched her put the crystal into her pocket, tilting her head "Has anyone else ever gotten it before? Did someone have it before you?...Am I asking too many questions?" She goggled after the last question "Sorry"

(Sorry, been at a friend's house manipulating votes for an entire day.)

As Leo watched the, what he could distinctly figure as a man, float upwards in the air fire upon him, he knew that this wasn't going to be pretty. Teleporting himself to his original post at the Victoria's Secret, he overlooked the entire atrium, a fountain placed in the middle, a skylight, a second floor, and a few minimalist benches around the ornate slate fountain. Two clones already took aim at Leo, so he did so as well, skipping through space to appear on the shoulders of one, and loosing a bullet from it's chamber, penetrating through the skull, and exiting through the chin. He blinked away again to the second floor, which was overhanging on top of the first. He cocked back the hammer, and fired 3 shots at the other clone, one of them tearing open his knee. Finally appearing clutched onto the original's leg, trying not to fall off the ceiling.

"Well, It seems as if we are at a standstill again." He pulled the hammer back one last time with his thumb. "So whaddya say, let's not shoot each other anymore? 'Cause this really gets tiring after the first 3 days."

@Wicked Jester

Nona said:
Elaena watched her put the crystal into her pocket, tilting her head "Has anyone else ever gotten it before? Did someone have it before you?...Am I asking too many questions?" She goggled after the last question "Sorry"
"Yes actually." Sophia says to answer one of Elaena's many questions. "I think someone long ago actually had this before. And I just so happen to be the next one in line." She just rubs the under part of her nose. "Also, don't be sorry."

Nona said:
Colin stared at her, blinking a few times. Wow. That was a lot of food, and he thought his friend ate alot. She'd certainly win against him if they were to have an eating contest. "That all sounds pretty awesome, I'll be impressed if you get through all that" he said with a chuckle.
" because of my... abilities i have an extra high metabolism, i need alot of calories to keep up. " she smiled at the waitress and ordered when she was back

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blushed wildly and stumbled back in surprise, falling on his butt. "M-Mindreader!" He stammered in fear. Honestly, he was like a kid, completely oblivious to his own word choice.
Nico pretended to feel triumph. She stood over him and put both of her hands on her hips for good measure.

"Fear me.."

She whispered, leaning in and smirking at him. Nico held out her hand, so she can help him get up. Well she hopes to try, she's not that strong.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus's eyes widened "So...Its as I thought...I'd hoped this wouldn't happen" He looked at Sam "We need to talk"
Riley stood there. "Wait what?" she asks looking at her dad

Sam furrowed her eyebrows. "About what?" she asks

Kisaki said:
"I guess it's cool. I mean I feel it's pretty normal to me."Hisaki said after he finished his ice cream. Kagami hummed as she ate her fries.
"Do you know Hisaki-San has 9 tails. Isn't that cool !It has been said that the a9 tailed kistune can grant on wish every 1000 years " Kagami looked to Hisaki.

"I'm granting any wish of your Kagami, even if I could do it".
"Isn't it said in Japanese lore that the more tails a fox has, the wiser they are?" He asked, taking a drink of his frappuccino, "Well, whenever I need advice, I'm going to come to you, Hisaki." He noticed how both Hisaki and Kagami have used the respectful suffix "san", and that the idea of a nine-tailed fox came from Japanese folklore, which gave him the feeling these people probably had something to do with Japan.

(Google translation. Not the most accurate , but it will do)

"Yep, that too!" Kagami said as she finished the last of her food.

"I don't know about being wise and all , ,but I guess I have some good advice instore."Hisaki shrugged.

Kagami muttered to Hisaki in her their natural langauge "Ne,かわいい彼はありえません?私は本当に今、人間が好き!"she smirked.

Hisaki tilted his head "あなたは半分人間のあなたが知っています".

Kagami finally switched back to English "Yes , I guess so".

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Isn't it said in Japanese lore that the more tails a fox has, the wiser they are?" He asked, taking a drink of his frappuccino, "Well, whenever I need advice, I'm going to come to you, Hisaki." He noticed how both Hisaki and Kagami have used the respectful suffix "san", and that the idea of a nine-tailed fox came from Japanese folklore, which gave him the feeling these people probably had something to do with Japan.

[/QUOTE]

@The Royal Keen

"Thanks.." Fricka said with a smile, as she took the pizza in her hand, but hissed, putting it back down

"Damn thing is still hot" She explained, blowing on her fingers

Nona said:
Yuna hadn't really thought of those words being attached to them, mostly because they didn't have that kind of relationship. But she supposed thinking it over, maybe it did seem that way to people who didn't know them, she looked around a little, luckily nobody was really looking in their direction anyways. When he pulled away and pouted she almost felt like pouting herself, she had actually gotten quite comfortable in the hug but she had stopped herself and instead smiled "Yup! Were pretty much there only another minutes walk" she said with a nod. She fixed at her hair a little before setting off, walking to the arcade again.
C4 blinked sadly as the hug separated, it really had been a comfy hug, but he couldn't let other people see he was attached to her in some way. Lightly jogging after her, C4 caught up to Yuna and followed along closely behind, not wanting to get separated from her. There he managed to fix some of his disheveled clothing and make himself appear more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back