• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Kagami looked at Salvador. "What's your special talents?"she asked.
"I can smell human blood , so are your ..like a super human?".
Salvador shook his head, "As far as I'm concerned, I'm completely normal, a full-blooded human. Alchemy is what I do my best in, and I use it to substitute magic." He doesn't look particularly envious of others having more superpowers than he has.

"Cool. You have to show what you can do someday."she sat up from her chair suddenly. "I have a bad feeling."she said as she looked around. Hisaki looked up at her "What are worried about now?". Kisaki pulled Hisaki up from the chair. "It's a full moon tonight. It's getting even closer to night time" .

Hisaki sighed "I guess we should start heading back to school. Do we even have a ride back home?".

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador shook his head, "As far as I'm concerned, I'm completely normal, a full-blooded human. Alchemy is what I do my best in, and I use it to substitute magic." He doesn't look particularly envious of others having more superpowers than he has.

[/QUOTE]

(Yeah, just want to get this one encounter done so I can meet up w/ the rest of ya)

Kisaki said:
()This rp was really barren today :( ()
(I'll skip the adventure of a boring walk with the small skirmish with demons and have Cody kill the queen in the fire universe, sound good, since I seem to lighten things up everywhere I go :D )

(Sounds good. Right now Jack is reliving some memories while Kuro is control of his body. Just to write out a few more parts.)

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'll skip the adventure of a boring walk with the small skirmish with demons and have Cody kill the queen in the fire universe, sound good, since I seem to lighten things up everywhere I go :D )

Kisaki said:
(Sounds good. Right now Jack is reliving some memories while Kuro is control of his body. Just to write out a few more parts.)
(Oh goody, Serena gon have some drama on the next date, but, you won't hurt/Scare her off right? I'd cry ;- ;)

(Part 4 : Snow)

It was colder than usual. The ground felt squished than usual. Jack slowly opened his eyes until he was given a view of his snowy surrounding. "Where am I " he muttered to himself. The place seemed familar, it felt like he's been here before. He looked around observing his surrondings.He eye caught a town further down the road. "I guess I should head there." he said as he started to walk down the road.

Kisaki said:
(Part 4 : Snow)
It was colder than usual. The ground felt squished than usual. Jack slowly opened his eyes until he was given a view of his snowy surrounding. "Where am I " he muttered to himself. The place seemed familar, it felt like he's been here before. He looked around observing his surrondings.He eye caught a town further down the road. "I guess I should head there." he said as he started to walk down the road.
(Oh crap! You've been posting them here already?! Shoot! I missed them ;- ;)

(Kuro will kind of be mischievous , but he won't hurt her badly . :)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Oh goody, Serena gon have some drama on the next date, but, you won't hurt/Scare her off right? I'd cry ;- ;)

( Just a recap for ya :Jack wakes up in his dream world. Kuro teases Jack and promises that he wouldn't do anything bad when he goes on the date. Kuro takes control and rewakens to the real world).

CERBERUS177 said:
(Oh crap! You've been posting them here already?! Shoot! I missed them ;- ;)

Kisaki said:
( Just a recap for ya :Jack wakes up in his dream world. Kuro teases Jack and promises that he wouldn't do anything bad when he goes on the date. Kuro takes control and rewakens to the real world).
(Ok now I have, HAVE to see what happens! IS JACK FREE?)

(Sure. I can start)

Kuro smiled. The sun felt really warm on his skin. It's been years since he has last seen the sun. Now that he's outside he wonders what he should. "What would Jack do.... Oh yeah! ..mm no. ". He is going to have a hard time impersonating Jack.

(Location: Front of the school)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Want to interact?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
(Sure. I can start)
Kuro smiled. The sun felt really warm on his skin. It's been years since he has last seen the sun. Now that he's outside he wonders what he should. "What would Jack do.... Oh yeah! ..mm no. ". He is going to have a hard time impersonating Jack.

(Location: Front of the school)
"Jack! " Serena shouted running up to him and giving him a hug, "So, ready for our date? " she asked with a sweet smile, her right ear twitched, as she was excited for it.

(Don't be too mean ;- ;)

(I won't )

Kuro was suprised by the girl's action.

Kuro peered down at Serena. So, this is the girl. "I almost forgot. Ice skating , right ?"he asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Jack! " Serena shouted running up to him and giving him a hug, "So, ready for our date? " she asked with a sweet smile, her right ear twitched, as she was excited for it.
(Don't be too mean ;- ;)

Kisaki said:
(I won't )
Kuro was suprised by the girl's action.

Kuro peered down at Serena. So, this is the girl. "I almost forgot. Ice skating , right ?"he asked.
"Yes silly! Do you know where to go for it? " she asked, she didn't know any place for the thing, and she needed directions to one.

Kuro slipped his hand into his pocket , fetching out his phone. He looked for the map to his destination. "Just a few blocks from here. We can walk...if you want". He looked back up from his phone stared at Serena for a quick second. He couldn't belive Jack was dating a cat. She is pretty cute though , thought Kuro.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yes silly! Do you know where to go for it? " she asked, she didn't know any place for the thing, and she needed directions to one.

Kisaki said:
Kuro slipped his hand into his pocket , fetching out his phone. He looked for the map to his destination. "Just a few blocks from here. We can walk...if you want". He looked back up from his phone stared at Serena for a quick second. He couldn't belive Jack was dating a cat. She is pretty cute though , thought Kuro.
Serena giggled cutely, "Alright, let's walk. " she said. Hesitating at grabbing his hand, but then she did, blushing a bit but getting used to it. "How was the rest of your day yesterday? " she asked.

Kuro slightly flushed when she grabbed his hand. "It's been intresting. ..really intresting "he said while giving her a small smile. He smirked to himself. 'She really can't tell the difference'. As he walked with her, he couldn't help to have a grin on his face. 'This is going to be fun'.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled cutely, "Alright, let's walk. " she said. Hesitating at grabbing his hand, but then she did, blushing a bit but getting used to it. "How was the rest of your day yesterday? " she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back