• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Kuro slightly pushed when she grabbed his hand. "It's been intresting. ..really intresting "he said while giving her a small smile. He smirked to himself. 'She really can't tell the difference'. As he walked with her, he couldn't help to have a grin on his face. 'This is going to be fun'.
(I don't understand by pushed, like pushed her away? ) Serena ignored the push, he was probably having a bad day, "Alright. Did kagami enjoy the candy that we got for her?" she asked, seeing that he had to of given the candy to the clingy lady.

(I had to edit)(stupid auto correct :(

CERBERUS177 said:
(I don't understand by pushed, like pushed her away? ) Serena ignored the push, he was probably having a bad day, "Alright. Did kagami enjoy the candy that we got for her?" she asked, seeing that he had to of given the candy to the clingy lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Gtg) (could ya rewrite the post for the edited one. (

CERBERUS177 said:

charleen said:
Nico shook her head slightly.
"Oh don't worry about that,"

She said, smiling softly at him.

"I have extras from the time I went flying kites with my friend, Moonstone."

She explained briefly.

"But their just in my car, so just stay here ok.."

She nodded towards before backing up slowly. Luckily, the park was near the school grounds, so the walk there wasn't too bad. She went straight to the parking where her car was parked, duh. She clicked her car keys and the back trunk opened. It revealed two kites, and it was still fairly new. She grabbed it immediately, and closed the trunk. She clicked her car keys once more to lock it. Then, she ran towards the park again. Somehow her enthusiasm on flying kites made her push through the physical endurance. She finally arrived at park where Drakon was. She was practically jumping up and down when she approached him. She was beaming from ear to ear like a little boy in a 8th grade photo.

View attachment 321207

Drakon got embarrassed because she was starting to make them look like a couple. He walked over to her with his red face, taking a look at her kite as he arrived. It looked fairly new. "You bring 2 kites?" He asked her. Wouldn't she only need one kite to fly one?

@Wicked Jester[/URL]
The Suuys all looked blankly at the bomb before turning to each other and begin to laugh. The "original" Suuy smirked and stepped right next to the bomb and placed his gun against it. "Do you think dying really scares us? There are thousands of us around the world. we're not afraid of dying, although I think you might be afraid of becoming the worlds number one terrorist. you make this bomb go boom, you kill all the families sleeping in their beds without a clue of this fight going on. You become the number one international terrorist, and would have the police and military harassing your ass across the globe. Is that really what you want?" Smirking the Suuy stepped back a foot or so, still pointing the gun at the bomb, calling the guy's bluff. Suuy was grumpy that the Mexican cartel hadn't appeared. Under other circumstances he felt he and this guy could have gotten along, but this bomb threat really annoyed him.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Park? Courtyard? Your choice of those two))

[/QUOTE]
(You didn't reply when I said that, so I went with Jack, or, Kuro, but there will be feels later, I'm sorry, I'm going to free Cody up soon, but I'm sorry ;- ;)

CERBERUS177 said:
(You didn't reply when I said that, so I went with Jack, or, Kuro, but there will be feels later, I'm sorry, I'm going to free Cody up soon, but I'm sorry ;- ;)
((No problem))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The Suuys all looked blankly at the bomb before turning to each other and begin to laugh. The "original" Suuy smirked and stepped right next to the bomb and placed his gun against it. "Do you think dying really scares us? There are thousands of us around the world. we're not afraid of dying, although I think you might be afraid of becoming the worlds number one terrorist. you make this bomb go boom, you kill all the families sleeping in their beds without a clue of this fight going on. You become the number one international terrorist, and would have the police and military harassing your ass across the globe. Is that really what you want?" Smirking the Suuy stepped back a foot or so, still pointing the gun at the bomb, calling the guy's bluff. Suuy was grumpy that the Mexican cartel hadn't appeared. Under other circumstances he felt he and this guy could have gotten along, but this bomb threat really annoyed him.

[/QUOTE]
"Fuckin'," Leo shot the bomb, punching a hole straight through it into the ground. "I don't fuckin' know man you really got me put in a box here uh..." Out of instinct, he teleported back to the cake shop to grab the triple chocolate fudge and began absentmindedly plucking a few handfuls from the cake. He knocked twice on the bomb, making a 'clunk' sound. It would have killed him to actually make the plutonium requirements before the bomb would be created. "So what the fuck are you gonna do now numbah one terrorist? Shoot me? Is that how you want to spend your night in some shitty empty mall? 'Cause I already know exactly what the hell i'm gonna do." He 'ported himself to the in-mall gamestop, unlatching the store's shutters. Actually walking over to the rest of the game equipment for customers to play with for an hourly rate at the back, he threw himself onto one of the chairs. Remembering the threat outside, he called out the him again. Him? Them? It? Eh, there's probably an Overwatch server full of them, all playing as Soldier: 76. "You wanna play sum vidya? They have a few more seats back here since you would probably like playing with yourself a lot." This'll never get old for the next 33 seconds of his life. He feels the bullet coming.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon got embarrassed because she was starting to make them look like a couple. He walked over to her with his red face, taking a look at her kite as he arrived. It looked fairly new. "You bring 2 kites?" He asked her. Wouldn't she only need one kite to fly one?

Nico smiled sheepishly back at him

"Well I didn't know which designs you would like,"

She shrugged softly. She held both kites up to his face.

"See this one is heart-shaped, and this other one is some kind of fish.."

She laughed, slightly nervous. Is there a problem here.. She thought. She chewed the inside of her cheek and sighed faintly.

"But if you would rather do something else, then go for it.."

She pouted, sounding slightly sad.

Kisaki said:
"Cool. You have to show what you can do someday."she sat up from her chair suddenly. "I have a bad feeling."she said as she looked around. Hisaki looked up at her "What are worried about now?". Kisaki pulled Hisaki up from the chair. "It's a full moon tonight. It's getting even closer to night time" .
Hisaki sighed "I guess we should start heading back to school. Do we even have a ride back home?".
"No, but I can call a taxi if you want," Salvador gets out his phone and dials the taxi company

"Thanks. I guess we should get going" Hisaki said. Kagami grabbed her bags from the floor. She went up to Salvador. " I really enjoyed this day. Next time we should go to a water park. A great way to spend time in the heat".

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"No, but I can call a taxi if you want," Salvador gets out his phone and dials the taxi company

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((You have an itch? Have you not heard of a back-scratcher?
Jk. Roy's open. Where do you want to meet?))

[/QUOTE]
(Got Greg (?), Lena and Chler free.... Who do you wanna go with?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I did go up to my room. Though I woke up in the middle of the night hearing some banging noises on the walls...It's just a tree hitting the side of the house.''
...?She said with a giggle?...

Mayumi Ishida

~ Coping With New Things

giphy.gif

Mayumi chuckled lightly and sat down at the kitchen's little island. "Oh. I was sleep early so I didn't hear you come up." She said with a smile. "Where's mama on the other hand? I haven't seen her all day."

More Info

Mood: Curious

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

JJKab said:
(Got Greg (?), Lena and Chler free.... Who do you wanna go with?)
((I don't exactly have an opinion. Let me roll a 3 sided die))

[dice]24727[/dice]

Alright. Lena it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I don't exactly have an opinion. Let me roll a 3 sided die))
[dice]24727[/dice]

Alright. Lena it is.

[/QUOTE]
(K. Can you start by the entrance to the school's gates?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back