• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
(I guess I have to repost my comment)
((Evil laughter))

Jack was oblivious to factor that Serena was confessing.

"What ...feelings?" he looked at her face. She had an adorable expression on her face.

"Order 165! Your food is ready "a woman yelled from behind the counter.

"Sorry, my food is ready. I'll be right back" he got up from his seat and went to grab his food.
(Oh you!)

Serena sat there, and waited for him to come back, she looked at him, she was so red that she could have past as a blood cell, "I need to tell him, or everything will be awkward forever..." she whispered, "Should I be up front? Or...be shy about it like I have this whole tie?" she said to herself thinking of a way to say it.

Jack sat back down with his food.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me ". Jack looked up at her.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Oh you!)
Serena sat there, and waited for him to come back, she looked at him, she was so red that she could have past as a blood cell, "I need to tell him, or everything will be awkward forever..." she whispered, "Should I be up front? Or...be shy about it like I have this whole tie?" she said to herself thinking of a way to say it.

( ok so i dont mean to take 3 month long breaks from this sooo imma just hop beck in , start again, any one need some one to rp with i have a character open )

Kisaki said:
"Jack..." with a soft voice, "I...I love you." she said, redder than ever, 'It's out now, no turning back.' she thought to herself, 'I hope he feels the same...' she thought to herself again, many thoughts ran through her head, she was nervous now, her heart was racing.

Angelostar4 said:
((It's fine friendo. While you was doing that, I was thinking of an RP to do))
"Whoa!" Saki's eyes widen as he saw the burst of flame cause the water to jump from the stream. "Are you some kind of magician or something? Because that was new to me!"

((Now if you excuse me, I have to go to the store))
"I can produce fire at my own will man, that's my power, that dog you saw me with? Oh, she's still asleep...heavy sleeper her...She's also part of my abilities, but that's all I got." he said with a smile, now that he can do that, maybe he can do some cool things with it.

Jack's face went all red. "Gods, what! N-no.. I mean I do l-like you ..b-but". He was a stuttering mess. He really liked Serena. He took a deep breath. "I l-love you too!".

Kisaki said:

CERBERUS177 said:
"I can produce fire at my own will man, that's my power, that dog you saw me with? Oh, she's still asleep...heavy sleeper her...She's also part of my abilities, but that's all I got." he said with a smile, now that he can do that, maybe he can do some cool things with it.
Letting out an air of relief, Saki smiles at Cody. "So you and the dog are like a tag-team... cool!" He gives him a thumbs up. "My powers are... nah. I'll tell you when the time comes."

Kisaki said:
Jack's face went all red. "Gods, what! N-no.. I mean I do l-like you ..b-but". He was a stuttering mess. He really liked Serena. He took a deep breath. "I l-love you too!".
Serena had a bright smile on her face, her ears perked up, she screeched and gave Jack a hug, she was very happy that he felt the same. That was a load off her chest, she didn't have any words to say yet, all she did was hug him. 'He loves me too!' she thought to herself.

Angelostar4 said:
Letting out an air of relief, Saki smiles at Cody. "So you and the dog are like a tag-team... cool!" He gives him a thumbs up. "My powers are... nah. I'll tell you when the time comes."
"No fair!" he said, laughing a bit, "Well...alright man..." he said, running a small flame around his arms and hands, "I'm proud of that trick." he said as it went around his fingers and arms.

CERBERUS177 said:
"No fair!" he said, laughing a bit, "Well...alright man..." he said, running a small flame around his arms and hands, "I'm proud of that trick." he said as it went around his fingers and arms.
"You should be. It's not ever day that you see someone shoot fire out of there hands." Saki says waving his hands a bit. "So, what's the deal of this school? Anything I should know about it?"

Jack smiled as she hugged him. It still felt wierd when he hugged her. He was cold and she was warm. 'Love 'he thought. He had a bad feeling that something will happen later on . He shook his head , and enjoyed the moment for right now.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena had a bright smile on her face, her ears perked up, she screeched and gave Jack a hug, she was very happy that he felt the same. That was a load off her chest, she didn't have any words to say yet, all she did was hug him. 'He loves me too!' she thought to herself.

Kisaki said:
Jack smiled as she hugged him. It still felt wierd when he hugged her. He was cold and she was warm. 'Love 'he thought. He had a bad feeling that something will happen later on . He shook his head , and enjoyed the moment for right now.
Serena held onto him, his was so cold, but...it felt nice, Serena felt warm and cold at the same time hugging Jack, it was amazing, she was happy that she confessed, and that he felt the same with her. She let him go, "What should we do now?...Wait...the ice cream...Almost forgot about that." she said, looking at him with a bright smile. She felt dumb for almost forgetting about it.

"I almost forgot about the Ice cream. Yeah let's go!". He took her hand.

There was an Baskin n Robins inside the food court. They can get their ice cream there. He started to walk over to the stand.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena held onto him, his was so cold, but...it felt nice, Serena felt warm and cold at the same time hugging Jack, it was amazing, she was happy that she confessed, and that he felt the same with her. She let him go, "What should we do now?...Wait...the ice cream...Almost forgot about that." she said, looking at him with a bright smile. She felt dumb for almost forgetting about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lillith stopped and looked back, "Im only 6 how am I supposed to know where the place is if I've never been?" she asks with a shrug
Harper chuckled and looked over at Hiro. "Were almost there, were like around the corner" she says
Hiro now saw all the large towering rides. He smiled and looked back down at Harper, holding her hand as he walked behind Lillith.

Kisaki said:
"I almost forgot about the Ice cream. Yeah let's go!". He took her hand.
There was an Baskin n Robins inside the food court. They can get their ice cream there. He started to walk over to the stand.
"A-Alright." she said, now happy and not embarrassed to hold his hand, "I hope they have waffle cones!" she said, with a very happy voice. She walked shoulder...well, side by side with Jack.

(Sorry for late reply, and short reply)

TheDragoon said:
Hiro now saw all the large towering rides. He smiled and looked back down at Harper, holding her hand as he walked behind Lillith.
Harper chuckled as they finally reached the Amusement Park. "Come back here Lillith" she called out

Lillith ran back and walked next to them. "Is there cotton candy?!" she asks happily

(Nah, it's good)

Jack stopped once they got to the counter. "I'll pay for ice cream. That's what boyfriends do right?". He ordered oreo ice cream with a waffle cone. He waited for Serena to pick her flavor.

CERBERUS177 said:
"A-Alright." she said, now happy and not embarrassed to hold his hand, "I hope they have waffle cones!" she said, with a very happy voice. She walked shoulder...well, side by side with Jack.
(Sorry for late reply, and short reply)

Mayyflower said:
Harper chuckled as they finally reached the Amusement Park. "Come back here Lillith" she called out
Lillith ran back and walked next to them. "Is there cotton candy?!" she asks happily
Hiro nodded happily. "Yeah, why wouldn't there be?" He asked curiously. "We can get churros too if you like."

Kisaki said:
(Nah, it's good)
Jack stopped once they got to the counter. "I'll pay for ice cream. That's what boyfriends do right?". He ordered oreo ice cream with a waffle cone. He waited for Serena to pick her flavor.
"I'll have what he's having. " she said, giggling a bit when he said boyfriends pay for everything. "It's more of a gentleman gesture for a man to pay for something for his special someone. " she said smiling, "But, I got this one. " she said paying for their cones. "I also tend to pay for things with people I hold dear. " she said, they weren't friends anymore, they were...dating she guesses, but this wasn't a date, more than a follow up now, next time will be a date.

Kisaki said:
"Yes" Kagami opened the door and jumped out of the car. Hisaki slowly got out of the car and closed the door .
"Okay, what store should we go first." Hisaki asked Kagami.

"Tokyo Discount. I want some anime stuff."
"I guess I follow you." Salvador said, "And we could also get over with this 'Cosplay' stuff." Inside his head, Salvador was trying to figure out what type of things to wear to look like that guy in Tokyo Ghoul... what was his name? No matter, he'll figure it out later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back