• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
((I am. Got two characters, Saki and Sophia))
((I have Rosalie and Elaena [Well I have more but I want to use one of these two :3] I don't mind which you use))

Nona said:
((Okay~ can you start off? :3 then I'll decide which character to use))
((Sure thing!))

Sophia was walking around campus, minding her own business. She still remember that day her heart was touched by that... man. It felt awkward and cold, like piece of her was taken away. "Bah... it's just feeling, it'll go away" She though to herself as she sat down on a wooden bench. "Still... I haven't seen one girl that hasn't caught my eye... weird."

Angelostar4 said:
((Sure thing!))
Sophia was walking around campus, minding her own business. She still remember that day her heart was touched by that... man. It felt awkward and cold, like piece of her was taken away. "Bah... it's just feeling, it'll go away" She though to herself as she sat down on a wooden bench. "Still... I haven't seen one girl that hasn't caught my eye... weird."

latest

School courtyard

Mood:

Sleepy/thoughtful

Sitting at the bench

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Angelostar4

~Elaena Rillas~

Still feeling a little guilty for accidentally embarrassing her brother earlier, Elaena made her way out to the courtyard deciding to give him space to talk to Yumi alone, she'd probably make him something as a sorry, like pancakes ((since her cooking wasn't great and that was the best she could master)) hmm...in hindsight maybe that would be a bad apology. Oh well, she'd think of something later since right now her mind had already wandered off god knows where at this stage, she never kept track of her thoughts. Being forever sleepy meant a lot of dips in concentration for the girl. Her amber eyes which were slightly glazed as someone's who just woke up would be, gazed across the courtyard before softly settling on a bench. With the smallest of smiles, Elaena soon began to walk towards the bench and sat down, not really taking much notice to the girl at the other side of it, that wasn't what lured her to sit there, she had actually seen a familiar pair of eyes and furry face below the seat. Once she sat down, the owner of said eyes hopped up onto her lap. A black cat, the purred softly and curled up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking over to her side, Sophia notices that there was a girl with a yellow ribbon in her hair, holding a black cat. Upon further inspection, the girl seem to have a look of someone that've just woken up, after all... the sun is rather high in the sky. Out of politeness, Sophia gives both the cat and the girl a gentle smile. "Morning to the both of you." She says to the two. "I hope you had pleasant dreams last night."

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
Looking over to her side, Sophia notices that there was a girl with a yellow ribbon in her hair, holding a black cat. Upon further inspection, the girl seem to have a look of someone that've just woken up, after all... the sun is rather high in the sky. Out of politeness, Sophia gives both the cat and the girl a gentle smile. "Morning to the both of you." She says to the two. "I hope you had pleasant dreams last night."
@Nona

latest

School courtyard

Mood:

Friendly/Sleepy

Talking with the girl

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Sophia

Tags:

@Angelostar4

~Elaena Rillas~

Elaena had been looking down at the cat on her lap, talking to it and asking how it's day was. Of course, she couldn't talk to animals so she couldn't understand the cat and visa versa but she did it anyways, Elaena wasn't one to care if she was looked at oddly mostly because of her warped sense of reality. When there real world and dream world were happing all around you at once it was difficult to grasp which things belonged where at times. She was pulled away from talking with the cat when she heard a voice address her. Turning her head, she viewed the girl who had just spoken to her, returning a smile back in response to the girls politeness. Nodding gently first, she then spoke "Good morning. Yes, I did and I had good dreams this morning too" she answered softly as the cat gazed over and Meowed at the girl afterwards.

Sophia slowly outstretched her hand towards the cat, and pats it's head gently. She then nods her head in response towards the girl's reply. "That's good, very good." She says taking her hand off the black cat. "My name is Sophia, Sophia Highwind. It's good to see someone like you enjoying the good morning sun."

@Nona

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto decided to ask the next jewel he "found" if it was sentient. He wasn't one for kidnapping. Listening to her next comment he decided to tease her a bit. "...uh huh... so you're not sappy huh? I thought jewels were all about sentimental value and purity, because if you don't look at them with those ideals, they're usually just big hunks of rock... so shouldn't your entire existence be considered sappy?"

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto smirked, "Ya, and people think i can open any lock at the touch of a finger, gold and gems just seem to vanish into thin air, and a number of other things. I just let them believe that, if they don't think they can catch me, they usually cant... So why do you want to have more control over your emotions anyway?"

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto smirked, "you sound fairly confident in the strength of your abilities, although I think you could probably be easily manipulated if you're not careful."

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright, can you start us off? Doesn't matter about where.)
((Okay))

It was a good day out, the sun is high in the sky and the sky was ever blue. The best part of this day... there was no ruffians in sight. Now that made Saki happy. He knew eventually that he would have to go out of way to find them, but for now he is just going to kick back on a tree, and twirl his Dolphin Gun in his hand.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto blinked, "Hey don't worry, I ain't like that, I just used to run with some people who probably would... although they would make use of you whether or not you wanted to be used. My advice, stay at this school until you have a large group of people you can rely on." Klepto smirked and leaned back, "I would say until you can catch me, but that would never happen so ya..."

Angelostar4 said:
((Okay))
It was a good day out, the sun is high in the sky and the sky was ever blue. The best part of this day... there was no ruffians in sight. Now that made Saki happy. He knew eventually that he would have to go out of way to find them, but for now he is just going to kick back on a tree, and twirl his Dolphin Gun in his hand.
"...all I'm saying is, pizza, is the better food." Cody said to his Wolf, "Not true. Hamburgers are." she said, echoing in his head as they walked to a small spot where Cody would mess around with his little fire that would run around his hand, but he held a book this time, he took a seat by a small stream that had running water, it was a nice spot to read, since his headphones were broken, so he couldn't listen to music. Kiya laid next to him, and closed her eyes.

CERBERUS177 said:
"...all I'm saying is, pizza, is the better food." Cody said to his Wolf, "Not true. Hamburgers are." she said, echoing in his head as they walked to a small spot where Cody would mess around with his little fire that would run around his hand, but he held a book this time, he took a seat by a small stream that had running water, it was a nice spot to read, since his headphones were broken, so he couldn't listen to music. Kiya laid next to him, and closed her eyes.
"Oh sweet, some people! Wonder if they'll let me put my input on that food debate." Saki gets his back off the tree, and puts his Dolphin Gun in it's holster. He walks towards the individuals, and lays on the ground with them. He took a moment to appreciate the streaming water, looking at it with awe-strucken eyes. Not evening looking at them, and still facing the water, Saki speaks. "Pizza and hamburgers maybe nice... but nothing beats ice cream! Specially chocolate ice-cream"

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto smirked sadly, "Murderers, Drug dealers, Arms dealers, terrorists, con artists, children, researchers, and family all rolled into one. If you look at every horrific thing in this world, they've had there hands in it. They are the worlds largest criminal organization. If they catch you, its over, your life is over. you may think you're strong, they dont have many powers, yet they slay gods and kings on a daily basis. their operations span dimensions, dont mess with, or trust CROSS. It never ends well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back