• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
"Oh sweet, some people! Wonder if they'll let me put my input on that food debate." Saki gets his back off the tree, and puts his Dolphin Gun in it's holster. He walks towards the individuals, and lays on the ground with them. He took a moment to appreciate the streaming water, looking at it with awe-strucken eyes. Not evening looking at them, and still facing the water, Saki speaks. "Pizza and hamburgers maybe nice... but nothing beats ice cream! Specially chocolate ice-cream"
(Well, that was my fault, but Cody can speak with animals telepathically, but I'll assume you heard him say 'hamburgers are not the best' before he got too close, sorry for confusing that she can talk...unless you can talk to animals too...?)

Cody nodded, "That's true...You new here? I've never seen you around school." he said looking at hs gun, he gasped, "Oh my god! What type is that?" he said, excited to see someone else who uses guns as a means of fighting and all. "I've never seen it before, mind showing the full body to me?" he said, staring at the handgun.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Well, that was my fault, but Cody can speak with animals telepathically, but I'll assume you heard him say 'hamburgers are not the best' before he got too close, sorry for confusing that she can talk...unless you can talk to animals too...?)
Cody nodded, "That's true...You new here? I've never seen you around school." he said looking at hs gun, he gasped, "Oh my god! What type is that?" he said, excited to see someone else who uses guns as a means of fighting and all. "I've never seen it before, mind showing the full body to me?" he said, staring at the handgun.
((While being half-Ruffian can let him hear their thoughts, so it's a-okay))

He looks over to the boy and the wolf that was beside him. "Yeah. I'm a transfer student. Name's Saki Isa." Saki points to himself to emphasis his being. When he looks at the boy's eyes, they were staring at his Dolphin Gun. "Sure, I can show you the full package." He takes the gun out of it's holster, twirling it in his hand. "Well... isn't it beautiful or what?"

gr_m64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
((While being half-Ruffian can let him hear their thoughts, so it's a-okay))
He looks over to the boy and the wolf that was beside him. "Yeah. I'm a transfer student. Name's Saki Isa." Saki points to himself to emphasis his being. When he looks at the boy's eyes, they were staring at his Dolphin Gun. "Sure, I can show you the full package." He takes the gun out of it's holster, twirling it in his hand. "Well... isn't it beautiful or what?"

gr_m64.jpg
Cody's right ear twitched, "Oh...I thought it was a regular gun like mine." he said taking out his M1911, "Mine's military standard issue, back in WW1 and Vietnam actually, sadly, the Beretta is replacing this beauty, don't see why they want our troops using a 9mm instead of a 45ACP..." he said, holding it in his hands, "This was a custom built one, my older sister got me it for my 10th birthday." he said, smiling.

86c48594cfd67a72d73da761ce662d22-d4aokns.png

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's right ear twitched, "Oh...I thought it was a regular gun like mine." he said taking out his M1911, "Mine's military standard issue, back in WW1 and Vietnam actually, sadly, the Beretta is replacing this beauty, don't see why they want our troops using a 9mm instead of a 45ACP..." he said, holding it in his hands, "This was a custom built one, my older sister got me it for my 10th birthday." he said, smiling.
86c48594cfd67a72d73da761ce662d22-d4aokns.png

Saki scratches the back of his head, as he listen to the boy's knowledge about guns. But, when he mention that the gun was custom-made and was given to him by this boy's sister, that's when he chimed in. "This gun right here is called the Dolphin Gun, was made by my mom." He says with a smile on his face. "Cool thing about this, it doesn't run on standard ammo to fire this thing."

Angelostar4 said:
Saki scratches the back of his head, as he listen to the boy's knowledge about guns. But, when he mention that the gun was custom-made and was given to him by this boy's sister, that's when he chimed in. "This gun right here is called the Dolphin Gun, was made by my mom." He says with a smile on his face. "Cool thing about this, it doesn't run on standard ammo to fire this thing."
"Dang. What does it run on?" he said, refraining from saying the word 'batteries' or bring up the wod 'fusion cells'. As that would sound a bit stupid to ask, "So like...I'm guessing, something that has to do with energy correct?" he said, still not saying the stupid questions.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto shook his head, and gently touched his chest, this girl would likely fit in with CROSS too well. "They do whatever they have too to reach their goals. Just trust me when I say they're bad news... Oh and dont even try to go looking for them, you wont like where it takes you and you'll only ever be grasping at threads." Klepto stood up to leave. If this girl was interested in joining CROSS, he wasn't planning on sticking around. Wherever CROSS came up, trouble followed and he wasn't looking for trouble. Reaching around his neck, he pulled off a heavy wrought iron ornate cross necklace and tossed it besides moonstone before muttering, "We all bear the weight of our sins."

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
"Dang. What does it run on?" he said, refraining from saying the word 'batteries' or bring up the wod 'fusion cells'. As that would sound a bit stupid to ask, "So like...I'm guessing, something that has to do with energy correct?" he said, still not saying the stupid questions.
"It's powered by something called... umm... think my mom called it Seven Force." Saki says, not really sure of his answer. "Anyways, whatever is it doesn't run out of power. So it's basically infinite power source for this gun" He checks the Dolphin Gun, inspecting every nook of it.

Angelostar4 said:
"It's powered by something called... umm... think my mom called it Seven Force." Saki says, not really sure of his answer. "Anyways, whatever is it doesn't run out of power. So it's basically infinite power source for this gun" He checks the Dolphin Gun, inspecting every nook of it.
"Maybe it runs on your life energy...?" Cody said, thinking about it, "Mind if I give it a shot?" he asked, "You can shoot mine if you want to. It kicks like a horse though." he said as his tail swished a bit behind him. What if it did run on the shooters life force...Would it hurt if not used by the original user?

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Klepto looked back boredly, and yet worried about the girl's fate as he spoke, "It is what it is. Those bearing the CROSS, bear the weight of their sins. If you wish to find CROSS, you must bear that weight as well. I am Klepto, God of thieves, former general of CROSS." finished saying that he turned and walked away.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Maybe it runs on your life energy...?" Cody said, thinking about it, "Mind if I give it a shot?" he asked, "You can shoot mine if you want to. It kicks like a horse though." he said as his tail swished a bit behind him. What if it did run on the shooters life force...Would it hurt if not used by the original user?
Saki looks at the boy with worrying eyes. "Uh... sure thing, knock yourself out. Just don't hold down on the trigger, just hit it once." Saki toss the Dolphin gun to him. "And the life energy thing? That doesn't sound right at all to me, but that could be a thing."

Angelostar4 said:
Saki looks at the boy with worrying eyes. "Uh... sure thing, knock yourself out. Just don't hold down on the trigger, just hit it once." Saki toss the Dolphin gun to him. "And the life energy thing? That doesn't sound right at all to me, but that could be a thing."
Cody held the gun in his hands and took aim at a tree, then fired a shot, it had a electronical sound to it, that was pretty cool, but Cody loved his loud bangs and booms of his guns, but the boys gun was nice. "Oh, I'm Cody by the way." he said, handing the gun back to the boy. Cody had a smile on his face.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody held the gun in his hands and took aim at a tree, then fired a shot, it had a electronical sound to it, that was pretty cool, but Cody loved his loud bangs and booms of his guns, but the boys gun was nice. "Oh, I'm Cody by the way." he said, handing the gun back to the boy. Cody had a smile on his face.
Saki points the custom-made M1911 up into the sky, and pulls the trigger. A loud noise echoed around their surroundings. Tossing the gun back to boy, now named Cody. He grabs the Dolphin Gun, and gives him a smirk. "Cool to meet you Cody."

Angelostar4 said:
Saki points the custom-made M1911 up into the sky, and pulls the trigger. A loud noise echoed around their surroundings. Tossing the gun back to boy, now named Cody. He grabs the Dolphin Gun, and gives him a smirk. "Cool to meet you Cody."
"Like wise...?" he said, not catching the new kids name.

(Sorry that this one is a one liner)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Like wise...?" he said, not catching the new kids name.
(Sorry that this one is a one liner)
"Does this guy have some kinda of short term memory or something?" He thought as he shrugs his shoulders. "I'll say it again. I am Saki Isa, 3rd year transfer student." Saki then points to his head. "Got it memorized?"

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smiled and blushed a lot, looking at her the same as he always had, somebody who he couldn't let go. "Hey Lillith, are we almost there?" He asked her.
Lillith stopped and looked back, "Im only 6 how am I supposed to know where the place is if I've never been?" she asks with a shrug

Harper chuckled and looked over at Hiro. "Were almost there, were like around the corner" she says

Angelostar4 said:
"Does this guy have some kinda of short term memory or something?" He thought as he shrugs his shoulders. "I'll say it again. I am Saki Isa, 3rd year transfer student." Saki then points to his head. "Got it memorized?"
(IRL? Yes...yes I do lol. I'm also working on 2 other threads so I'm dealing with other names and stuff)

"Geez...sorry, I sometimes forget things..." he said, feeling that he said it a bit rudely, or just didn't catch a joke expression somewhere along the line with that. "I wonder if I can hit that bird from here..." he said, looking at a hawk flying above them, "I wonder if I can do this?" he said, holding his fingers like a gun and aiming into the stream, he let his thumb drop and a small spark like flame shot from his index finger making the water jump from the stream. "Sweet! That's new!" he said.

(Sorry, was multitasking!)

CERBERUS177 said:
(IRL? Yes...yes I do lol. I'm also working on 2 other threads so I'm dealing with other names and stuff)
"Geez...sorry, I sometimes forget things..." he said, feeling that he said it a bit rudely, or just didn't catch a joke expression somewhere along the line with that. "I wonder if I can hit that bird from here..." he said, looking at a hawk flying above them, "I wonder if I can do this?" he said, holding his fingers like a gun and aiming into the stream, he let his thumb drop and a small spark like flame shot from his index finger making the water jump from the stream. "Sweet! That's new!" he said.

(Sorry, was multitasking!)
((It's fine friendo. While you was doing that, I was thinking of an RP to do))

"Whoa!" Saki's eyes widen as he saw the burst of flame cause the water to jump from the stream. "Are you some kind of magician or something? Because that was new to me!"

((Now if you excuse me, I have to go to the store))

(I guess I have to repost my comment)

((Evil laughter))

Jack was oblivious to factor that Serena was confessing.

"What ...feelings?" he looked at her face. She had an adorable expression on her face.

"Order 165! Your food is ready "a woman yelled from behind the counter.

"Sorry, my food is ready. I'll be right back" he got up from his seat and went to grab his food.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Yes. Waited long enough lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back