• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena kissed Shuu's neck softly, repeadetely, as she hugged him, wrapping her hands around his waist. She was now lightly pressed against his back, her lips fully concentrated on kissing his neck. Lena appeared to be in a sort of passion.
no slide
no slide
Mood
Flirty
Objective
Massage/Please Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu turned his head to look at her, getting a little confused with the last shred of himself. "U-Umm... Wasn't this supposed to be a massage?" He mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu turned his head to look at her, getting a little confused with the last shred of himself. "U-Umm... Wasn't this supposed to be a massage?" He mumbled.
"Isn't it?" Lena asked, looking into his eyes in a flirty manner, before sitting up, her hands squeezing his shoulders lightly

"Sorry... went a little... romantic there" She said, lightly blushing, with a sly smile

no slide
no slide
Mood
Flirty, Apologetic
Objective
Massage Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Where to meet?))

[/QUOTE]
(Combat area)

Kagami noticed that her brother left her .

"I can't belive he abandoned me" she pouted.

Kagami took her scythe whirled in the air and caught it. She was still looking for a good challenge.

TheDragoon said:
((All she has to do is... Walk in xD ))
Lillith woke up from her nap and heard noises. "Kipper?" She whispers "There's ghosts.." She whimpered. She sat up and crawled out of bed and walked around until she reached Hiros room, she opened the door and saw Harper and Hiro. "Hiro I'm sca-" she stops and stares

Lumina said:

iK9Mcx6.png

tumblr_n3xiabsSWS1r90eroo2_250.gif

This one was feisty. Ai determined right then that she had made a good decision by coming to his phone. She watched as he scrolled through more dating profiles, wanting to roll her eyes at the sight of half of them. A few of them she pulled up herself, sending an eggplant emoji directly from Jack himself before she heard the man talk directly at her. "Oh, you're cute, thinking that something like a security program could keep me out~" She grinned up at him, completely unfazed by his attempt at insulting her.

Ai floated around his screen for a moment before noticing him divert his attention back to the dating app. A certain.... ah, what's her name... Hannah Parker? Hmmm... Scrolling through her messages it seemed like she was chatting with a lot of them... ooh, what's this?
"Hey, slick? Might not wanna go after that one. Looks like she recently got tested for STD's... and they came back positive. You're welcome, by the way." If she was going to be living in his phone, the least she could do was keep him from making bad decisions. Ai pulled up the picture he was talking about, examining it for a moment "And I wouldn't want to see that either. Who would want to wake up to see such a shitty job? That cut could have been much cleaner. Whoever did that should be fired."

no slide
no slide no slide
tumblr_nnc21dg5kb1skwjp4o4_250.gif

Jack looked at his phone and the girl with in it amusedly, before receiving a message from a person who apparently received an eggplant emoji from him. boredly deleting the message, Jack figured the girl on his phone was messing with him so he didn't truly mind. Bored sighing he tapped at the screen trying to poke the digital girl while speaking.

"Why should I be bothered by something as mundane and human as a STD? Unless of course you want me to spend that time with you pixel girl."

Momentarily stopping trying to poke the digital girl, Jack rapidly typed out a message scolding the CROSS agents for sending him the picture of the body this early in the morning and to humor the pixel girl he told them to make the cut cleaner next time before returning to attempting to poke the pixel girl.

"I was more referring to the fact that seeing that while trying to go get breakfast. Its just not something I really needed to see."

Placing a blue tooth over his ear, Jack merrily laughed as he headed towards a café to find some food.

JJKab said:
"Isn't it?" Lena asked, looking into his eyes in a flirty manner, before sitting up, her hands squeezing his shoulders lightly
"Sorry... went a little... romantic there" She said, lightly blushing, with a sly smile

no slide
no slide
Mood
Flirty, Apologetic
Objective
Massage Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu nodded. "It's okay, I just wanted to wait until the baby comes before we start getting romantic again. If I lose myself now I might hurt the baby." He said, being honest about how he felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lillith woke up from her nap and heard noises. "Kipper?" She whispers "There's ghosts.." She whimpered. She sat up and crawled out of bed and walked around until she reached Hiros room, she opened the door and saw Harper and Hiro. "Hiro I'm sca-" she stops and stares
Hiro heard Lilith and stopped to look in her direction. All the color drained from his face. Oh god. He probably just scarred a kid for life. He didn't move, as if he just died inside.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "It's okay, I just wanted to wait until the baby comes before we start getting romantic again. If I lose myself now I might hurt the baby." He said, being honest about how he felt.
"Don't worry... It's okay to kiss each other.... We won't be unclothing anytime soon" Lena assured with a gentle laugh, her hands slowly moving to caress Shuu's neck, before she leaned her forehead on the back of Shuu's neck, breathing slowly. She closed her eyes

"How do you feel?" She whispered. Her hands began slowly going up and down Shuu's back, rubbing it lightly

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy, Romantic
Objective
Massage Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

Kisaki said:
(Combat area)
Kagami noticed that her brother left her .

"I can't belive he abandoned me" she pouted.

Kagami took her scythe whirled in the air and caught it. She was still looking for a good challenge.
((Actually gonna be off for a while... schoolwork))

Luckily, Sophia manages to stumble on to the dorm rooms. "So... i'm looking for the number 347... right?" Sophia took out the paper once again, and yes. The paper reads 347, so she wasn't forgetting that detail anytime soon. Her eyes light up, as she found her door room. Taking out a key to the room, she unlocks it and hits inside.

The dorm itself was rather spacious and roomy, but it at least had furniture. A table with a computer on it, and enough room to put other materials on it. A bed that has a green cover, and an blue undersheet. And last but not least, is a bookshelf filled with different books. "I gotta hand it to gramps, he can really help ya out when you need it. I mean all this stuff!" Sophia was excited to see all this in one room! But, she couldn't stay here forever. She has the rest of the school to explore.

So, she left her dorm room, and went to explore the school on her own. Maybe see if this place has a training area of sorts.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Actually gonna be off for a while... schoolwork))

[/QUOTE]
((What should we do about our interaction with Junchi and Salvador cause I want to free up Junchi soon.))

TheDragoon said:
Hiro heard Lilith and stopped to look in her direction. All the color drained from his face. Oh god. He probably just scarred a kid for life. He didn't move, as if he just died inside.
Harper couldn't help but chuckle alittle.

"Get off of my auntie!" Lillith whimpered. "Don't fight" she says.

"Oh no honey were just.. Hiro you got this.." She says laughing

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "You're welcome, maybe now you can swim without the little floaty...?" he said, seeing that she has been in the shallow end, and hasn't gone near the deep end yet. "Want to try and float in the deep end?" he said.
"Uhh I guess I will.."

She nodded hesitantly. Nico doggy paddled her way to the deep end. She grabbed the edge again.

Mayyflower said:
Harper couldn't help but chuckle alittle.
"Get off of my auntie!" Lillith whimpered. "Don't fight" she says.

"Oh no honey were just.. Hiro you got this.." She says laughing
Hiro sighed. "We weren't fighting... It's... Something lovers do. You'll understand when your older." He said, hoping she understood that.

JJKab said:
"Don't worry... It's okay to kiss each other.... We won't be unclothing anytime soon" Lena assured with a gentle laugh, her hands slowly moving to caress Shuu's neck, before she leaned her forehead on the back of Shuu's neck, breathing slowly. She closed her eyes
"How do you feel?" She whispered. Her hands began slowly going up and down Shuu's back, rubbing it lightly

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy, Romantic
Objective
Massage Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu blinked a few times, wondering why Lena was being so romantic. "Umm... I feel good but... Does my back turn your on or something?" He laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]
"You might be right about that..."
Kieran then checked and made sure the contact info was all there and that nothing was missing. "Anyways, nice talk. I'll notify you if I need you for anything. Do you know of anything interesting that's going on around the campus? I really need something to do."

[/QUOTE]
Klepto smirked, "theres a combat class I think that's still going on, but I'm not sure. Aside from that, you can probably find some people to hand out with."

charleen said:
"Uhh I guess I will.."
She nodded hesitantly. Nico doggy paddled her way to the deep end. She grabbed the edge again.
"I understand that you don't trust it yet, but I'm right here if you go under." Cody said to Nico as he swam to be closer to her,because Cody didn't want her to to freak out in the pool, it was meant for peaceful times and hanging with friends.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro sighed. "We weren't fighting... It's... Something lovers do. You'll understand when your older." He said, hoping she understood that.
Harper looked up at Hiro.

Lillith didn't understand at all. "Mommy!? Daddy?!" She yelled before running out of the door.

Despite not finding a training room, she finds a nice clearing. Lot's of open space for her to practice. Taking out the crystal of winds, she raise it above her head, It begins to unleash a bright light, and it engulfs Sophia in it. With the light gone, Sophia's appearance changed.

Refia-BlackBelt.png

She felt a surge of power was coursing though Sophia's body. Clenching her fist, she punches the air, and release a flurry kicks afterwards. "I still got the moves as a Black-Belt... that hasn't changed one bit!"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked a few times, wondering why Lena was being so romantic. "Umm... I feel good but... Does my back turn your on or something?" He laughed lightly.
"No... You... There's something in you... That... Turns me on" Lena said teasingly, as she kept on massaging Shuu, her lips now keeping their distance from him.

"Remember.... You're my future husband...." She whispered caringly.

Mood
Flirty, Caring
Objective
Tease, flirt, love, care about
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
Shuu
Notes
GTG

JJKab said:
"No... You... There's something in you... That... Turns me on" Lena said teasingly, as she kept on massaging Shuu, her lips now keeping their distance from him.
"Remember.... You're my future husband...." She whispered caringly.

Mood
Flirty, Caring
Objective
Tease, flirt, love, care about
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
Shuu
Notes
GTG
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, about that, I arranged us to be married at the Team Dimension base since most of my friends are there... That way you and I can have a perfect wedding." He said softly. "I just hope your okay with it..."

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked up at Hiro.
Lillith didn't understand at all. "Mommy!? Daddy?!" She yelled before running out of the door.
Hiro panicked. "DANG IT! This is all my fault! I really should be a more responsible person!" He said as he rushed to get his clothes back on. "I'm sorry Harper, maybe we can finish at a later date."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back