• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari pouted and puffed her cheeks. "Of course I am! If I wasn't then I'd be-" She said before the ride started and stared moving back and forth. It caused Mari to shake with surprise. "W-Whoa." Was all she said as it kept going.
Han laughed lightly as the ride started and Mari was interrupted. "Just relax, Pumpkin. If you do, the ride will be super fun." He said reassuringly.

The Royal Keen] [/QUOTE] (([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33679-the-royal-keen/ said:
@The Royal Keen[/URL] I take that back... I think I replied))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
Kagami looked around. Most people already had a partner . She couldn't belive that no one hasn't seeked her out. She layed on the ground ,waiting
for a worthy opponent.
Wylie heads over and sees Kagami "Class hasn't ended yet?" he asked, worried

Jennete said:
Assana: Her body, completely water now, spread out as she melted away and became the lake, became the water, felt every creatures mind inside of it and its currents and hidden crevasses lost in the deep depths. She waited, soaking in the energy of the water. She waited, feeling the refreshing calm of its power flow inside of her. She waited, for all she could do was wait.
Alejandro followed Assana into the body of water, searching for her exact physical form. He did realize this was a bad idea, even if he could freeze the water solid, but being here was a mistake.

Well it seems like she not the only one without a partner, but it's safe to just train alone. She hops onto fhe battle ground, and got into her boost stance. Sophia takes a deep breath... and exhale though her nose. As if nothing was around her, the mind totally blank and still With that action done, she can finally get out of her boost stance.

"Whew... I didn't over do it. Thank god."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie heads over and sees Kagami "Class hasn't ended yet?" he asked, worried

[/QUOTE]
"No " she blurted.

She jumped from to her feet.

"No. It started a few minutes ago and poor me, hasn't found a worthy opponent. "She put her hands to her hips.

Kisaki said:
"No " she blurted.
She jumped from to her feet.

"No. It started a few minutes ago and poor me, hasn't found a worthy opponent. "She put her hands to her hips.
Wylie gazes over her stance and her aggravating manner, "I take it you want an opponent? Perhaps me?" he reaches to his spear slung over his back

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie gazes over her stance and her aggravating manner, "I take it you want an opponent? Perhaps me?" he reaches to his spear slung over his back

[/QUOTE]
She looked up and down at Wylie.

"Mmm...I guess you can be my opponent ".

She touched her sun necklace and summoned her battling gear.

"Are you ready my opponent "

She pulls out her scythe.

Roman said:
Alejandro followed Assana into the body of water, searching for her exact physical form. He did realize this was a bad idea, even if he could freeze the water solid, but being here was a mistake.
Assana: She smiled, he was in her territory now. The plan life in the lake attached to his feet dragging him under, the water around him pressing in tightly, the pressure increasing as it invades his lungs, the weight dragging him down as she lets the water start to swirl and build in power as it shoots him up in a giant water vortex.

Mayyflower said:
Origami wrapped her arms around him and leaned on him and watched the movie, "I enjoy spending time with you" she says softly
"Same here." he said as he held her close, wishing for some animal crackers.... (anyone getting these references?)

@Mayyflower

Kisaki said:
She looked up and down at Wylie.
"Mmm...I guess you can be my opponent ".

She touched her sun necklace and summoned her battling gear.

"Are you ready my opponent "

She pulls out her scythe.
Wylie smiled "Why are you sounding so ominous?" he draws his spear "Ready." he motions for Kagami to take first try

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon looked up and saw Nyx. She heard the compliment and smiled⊹...
''Thank you. Crafted it myself.''
Nyx: "Well I am someone who appreciates a weapon of quality. I also hand crafted mine." She wields it, looking at it with a soft nostalgic touch.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie smiled "Why are you sounding so ominous?" he draws his spear "Ready." he motions for Kagami to take first try

[/QUOTE]
"Don't go easy on me, little fox" she smiles.

She spins her body and swings her scythe at Wylie.

(He's half fox , right?)

With her mind and body in sync, Sophia punches the air in lightning speeds. Not resting up, she does a flurry of kicks, then doing an upward kick that makes Sophia do a flip. She sticks the landing, a little bit of sweat forming from her face.

Whipping the sweat off her face, she see that two students were about to go at it. One was holding a spear, the other wielding a scythe. "Hmmm... this might be interesting to watch. Hell! Time for me to relax, and watch them" She sits down on the dirt, and watches the two fight each other.

"Starting off with a spinning scythe attack? I think that's a good start."

Quoire was reading a book even though he looks calm, he can see 2 students fighting one using a scythe other a spear but technically it's 3 since the third one was watching them, he puts down his book as he looks at a fight for a bit.

Kisaki said:
"Don't go easy on me, little fox" she smiles.
She spins her body and swings her scythe at Wylie.

(He's half fox , right?)
((Yep))

Wylie, nimble as ever, dodges it no problem by jumping backwards and then releasing a ray of lightning at Kagami "I won't go easy."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Yep))
Wylie, nimble as ever, dodges it no problem by jumping backwards and then releasing a ray of lightning at Kagami "I won't go easy."

[/QUOTE]
"Looks like we already gathered up a crowd to watch this fabulous fight."

She dodges the lightning attack by jumping up in the air. Her scythe catches on fire. Kagami aims her scythe at Wylie and throws it.

"I'll warn you. Things may get heated during battle".

Fire surronding her hands . She runs at Wylie aiming for a punch.

"Flaming fists? I mean, it looks nice, but shouldn't their be like concentration with mind and body? Whatever, I shouldn't be thinking about it." Sophia thought as she looks at the girl's flaming fist.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
((Sorry...))

"I guess I'll see you." Salvador said, slightly regretfully. But there would be more adventures to go beyond this. He waves to Junchi, then heads inside.

Kisaki said:
"Looks like we already gathered up a crowd to watch this fabulous fight."
She dodges the lightning attack by jumping up in the air. Her scythe catches on fire. Kagami aims her scythe at Wylie and throws it.

"I'll warn you. Things may get heated during battle".

Fire surronding her hands . She runs at Wylie aiming for a punch.
"Heated?" Wylie asked, "Hah, I like your pun." Once again, he easily dodged the scythe, and sidestepped the fire-punch, stabbing outwards at Kagami with his spear

"there are some abilities that doesn't really need concentration at all or just a bit" Quoire replied to the girl that is just sitting on the dirt, he knew her question from the expression on her face.

@Angelostar4

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Thats stalkerish." Salvador commented, heading back to his room, and then realizing he forgot his keys, and had to head to the front office to get the door opened.

As soon as he opened the door, he plopped down on the old moth-eaten couch he bought from a flea market, exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back