• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdisFun said:
"there are some abilities that doesn't really need concentration at all or just a bit" Quoire replied to the girl that is just sitting on the dirt, he knew her question from the expression on her face.
@Angelostar4
Sophia only shrugged, at the boy's answer. "I know, know... i'm just used to my own way of fighting. That's all." She puts a hand on her left cheek, and continues to watch the fight.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Heated?" Wylie asked, "Hah, I like your pun." Once again, he easily dodged the scythe, and sidestepped the fire-punch, stabbing outwards at Kagami with his spear

[/QUOTE]
Kagami feels the spear stab her at the side. I few drops of blood drip down her side.

"Ow, that kind of hurts, my little fox."

Her scythe lifts from the ground and comes flying toward her. She catches her scythe in her hands.

"Let's see ..mmm. let me try THIS"

She summons a inferno of fire at Wylie. She runs at Wylie making a slicing motion at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
Sophia only shrugged, at the boy's answer. "I know, know... i'm just used to my own way of fighting. That's all." She puts a hand on her left cheek, and continues to watch the fight.
Quoire wondered what's her fighting style "how do you fight anyway?" he asked the girl that's still watching fight and just shrugged on his answer "I know you use concentration or somethin' but how do you fight?".

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire wondered what's her fighting style "how do you fight anyway?" he asked the girl that's still watching fight and just shrugged on his answer "I know you use concentration or somethin' but how do you fight?".
"Black-Belt." Sophia said quickly. "Masters of hand-to-hand combat. I'm capable of linking my mind and body to store energy, for upcoming attack." She explains nonchalantly. "I know my outfit doesn't look fit for a martial artist, but looks are deceiving."

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e7/Refia-BlackBelt.png/revision/latest?cb=20110115113756

Lumina said:
Isuzu was quite comfortable and in a sleepy and hungover state while curled up against him, but she seemed to wake up real quick upon feeling him pin her down to the bed. Her heart immediately began racing, adrenaline pumping through her body as if it were preparing for round two. The smoke on her body felt wonderful, and if he kept it up she was sure it would soon become a feeling she would get addicted to. His words earned a wicked grin from Isuzu, and to her dismay he receded from the bed to reappear on the chair in the corner of the room. Ooh, the cheeky devil. Standing up, she made her way over to him, specifically remaining unclothed, grabbing the cigarette from his hand and taking a medium drag from it, giving him a sly grin as she did. "That's a pretty big claim there... I guess I'll just have to stick around to see if you can keep true to it."
Fenris smiled and pulled Isuzu onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her, he removed the carcinogens in her lungs. Being a smoke demon, he was literally made up of such hazardous substances, but for someone like Isuzu they would still be highly dangerous and he didn't want them to cause her health problems later. Although having a naked Isuzu sitting on his lap made him quite aroused so his clothes shifted into a smoke form and bound her tightly to him as he whispered in her ear, "Well if you plan on sticking around, are you ready for round 2?"

Angelostar4 said:
"Black-Belt." Sophia said quickly. "Masters of hand-to-hand combat. I'm capable of linking my mind and body to store energy, for upcoming attack." She explains nonchalantly. "I know my outfit doesn't look fit for a martial artist, but looks are deceiving."
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e7/Refia-BlackBelt.png/revision/latest?cb=20110115113756
"so basically it's a martial artist huh" Quoire replied and it made him remember something about black belt "that reminded me of a game but I don't need to mention it (you know what game he meant)" he said as he looks at her outfit and it doesn't really look like of a martial artist.

Jennete said:
Assana: She smiled, he was in her territory now. The plan life in the lake attached to his feet dragging him under, the water around him pressing in tightly, the pressure increasing as it invades his lungs, the weight dragging him down as she lets the water start to swirl and build in power as it shoots him up in a giant water vortex.

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

large.gif

Alejandro was swimming around the water looking for Assana, but came up with nothing. Out of nowhere, something had him by his feet, and he began to struggle, nothing helping as he was stuck in the lake's grip. He changed back into his original form, using his sword to cut at the water, hoping to get free, but it didn't work.

Alejandro soon found himself in the air, his sword flew out of his hand as he lost grip and he saw everything in slow motion. Reaching for his sword, he wasn't able to grab it as it was out of reach. Soon Alejandro his thr ground, his sword came flying down into the ground, blade first. The sword had pierced the dirt and Alejandro was lying next to it, staring at the sky. "I lost..." he said before he slowly stood up, his hair dropping due to it being wet. He sheathed his sword and looked at Assana. "Good match. I have to go now, I'll catch up with you a different time." He said before limping away, his destination the nurse's office.

More Info

Mood: Calm, hurt

Objective: Go to the nurse... Or his grandmother who doubled as the nurse on her off hours

Interacting with: No one now

Tags: @Lumina

Sophia shrugs once again. "Yeah, you can think of me as a martial artist." Her focus comes back to the fight, which she notice that the girl got injured. Her eyes widen a bit. "Shoot, she took a hit already! That ain't good at all" Sophia stands up, now her rear off the dirt. @WeirdisFun

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
"I understand that you don't trust it yet, but I'm right here if you go under." Cody said to Nico as he swam to be closer to her,because Cody didn't want her to to freak out in the pool, it was meant for peaceful times and hanging with friends.
Nico felt encouraged when Cody reassured that he was close by.

"Yeah, I trust you.."

She sighed softly. She decided that what the hell. She can't keep this fear run her life anymore. Nico swam quite fast towards the deep end.

"Cody, cody! Are you there?"

She said, looking frantically.

charleen said:
Nico felt encouraged when Cody reassured that he was close by.
"Yeah, I trust you.."

She sighed softly. She decided that what the hell. She can't keep this fear run her life anymore. Nico swam quite fast towards the deep end.

"Cody, cody! Are you there?"

She said, looking frantically.
"Yes! I'm right here silly..." he said as he swam by her, "You're doing good so far! Keep it up, I'm right here if you need help!" he said and floated at the end of the pool.

Jennete said:
Nyx: "Well I am someone who appreciates a weapon of quality. I also hand crafted mine." She wields it, looking at it with a soft nostalgic touch.
agh!! I past out and I also missed dinner!))

''Ah...I see..''

Kisaki said:
(Yep)
Jack looked sat on the grass.

"School is tiring. " he sighed.
Serena nodded, "I skate after school, but...Broke my board a few days ago, can't grind or do any tricks until I get it fixed, or get a new one." she said and laid back on the grass.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena nodded, "I skate after school, but...Broke my board a few days ago, can't grind or do any tricks until I get it fixed, or get a new one." she said and laid back on the grass.
"That's too bad. " he played with some of his ice powers. He whirled a few snowflakes into the air.

"I'm not much of a sports person. Skating or any type of exercise disinterest me"

He hated P.E with a passion.

Kisaki said:
"That's too bad. " he played with some of his ice powers. He whirled a few snowflakes into the air.
"I'm not much of a sports person. Skating or any type of exercise disinterest me"

He hated P.E with a passion.
Serena, feeling a bit board of being on the ground, looked for a good tree to lie in, "I don't mind it, gives you a chance to talk with friends, just so long as they are like you with working out...But I always walk with friends if they can't catch up...did you know...",

She teleported into a tree with a good branch that had leg room, and a good back support, "that running actually just boosts your stamina...Up here fuzzy one..." she said and giggled as she waved to him, she sat in the tree that was over him, "Walking, burns just as much fat and all that...When they tell you to run, you don't really have to, unless you plan on using that type of thing for your job or life...Me? I run for two reasons, 1:Army, joining after I graduate, and when I come back, I'm going to be a professional skater...Maybe start my own band when I skate too." she said, "And yes, I can teleport." she said, as he was probably confused.

(Wow, I made a wall of text...opps)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yes! I'm right here silly..." he said as he swam by her, "You're doing good so far! Keep it up, I'm right here if you need help!" he said and floated at the end of the pool.
Nico smiled and kept swimming towards the deep end. She finally made it without dying in the process. She felt quite accomplished. She was starting to get the hang of swimming, and seemingly she was able to keep herself above the water in the deep end.

"Okay, I guess you can I'm the best now,"

She said, giggling. Nico even started splashing Cody when he came over to her.

Nona said:
Yuna stared at him as he blurted out his reasonings for why he worked the job he did, she guessed that made a little sense "I guess...adventure and action is fun...though I don't know if I'd go to lengths of targeting my own kind for it..." She shrugged "Everyone's opinion is different I suppose and if that's the job that keeps your lifestyle a float I guess it can't be helped..." She said finishing off the last bite of her food before continuing to speak "Either way, staying away from you because of your job would seem a bit dumb to me since I was raised by and lived along with someone with a similar job description as yours..." She said looking over at him.
((Sorry no macros right now))
C4 blinked, Yuna wasn't going to leave him even tough she had a slightly better Idea of what he did for a living. "I would have thought that knowing what I did would give you even more of a reason to stay away..."

charleen said:
Nico smiled and kept swimming towards the deep end. She finally made it without dying in the process. She felt quite accomplished. She was starting to get the hang of swimming, and seemingly she was able to keep herself above the water in the deep end.
"Okay, I guess you can I'm the best now,"

She said, giggling. Nico even started splashing Cody when he came over to her.
Cody laughed with Nico and returned a splash, "Glad I was able to help you Nico...The fear of swimming is the most common thing, and getting rid of it, is also sometimes the most easiest." he said, feeling proud he helped someone with a fear.

Jack looks up quickly at Serena hanging in the tree.

"Your going to hurt yourself"He shook his head. He rubs the back of his head.

"I never really thought of the future. However, I'm a prince. My father that I never meet ,wants me to complete school before I rule a kingdom" he slowly walks over to the tree.

"But, I've always wanted to be a cook. Maybe In a future I could own a restaurant and the kingdom"

He watches Serena closely. Making sure she won't fall.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, about that, I arranged us to be married at the Team Dimension base since most of my friends are there... That way you and I can have a perfect wedding." He said softly. "I just hope your okay with it..."
"Of course I'm okay with that... You didn't offer me this ring only for my pleasement, now did you" Lena joked softly, slowly beginning to finish her massage.

"I wonder how you would massage me?" She said, kissing the back of his neck, sucking on it lightly, before getting off of him, lying down by him.

Kisaki said:
Jack looks up quickly at Serena hanging in the tree.
"Your going to hurt yourself"He shook his head. He rubs the back of his head.

"I never really thought of the future. However, I'm a prince. My father that I never meet ,wants me to complete school before I rule a kingdom" he slowly walks over to the tree.

"But, I've always wanted to be a cook. Maybe In a future I could own a restaurant and the kingdom"

He watches Serena closely. Making sure she won't fall.
Serena giggled, "The royal Dinner...Yeah, I can see it now." she said and laughed, but stopped and thought about it, "So...You guys must have an army of your own right?" she asked interested in what they were like.

"Well from my knowledge, we do have a large army. I haven't seen the Ice kingdom since I was 3 ,so I don't know that much about my land." Jack leaned on the tree. "I don't even know how my parents look like."

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled, "The royal Dinner...Yeah, I can see it now." she said and laughed, but stopped and thought about it, "So...You guys must have an army of your own right?" she asked interested in what they were like.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 blinked, Yuna wasn't going to leave him even tough she had a slightly better Idea of what he did for a living. "I would have thought that knowing what I did would give you even more of a reason to stay away..."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna shook her head, her logic probably was flawed... Well of course it was, dangerous guy? You should run. That made more sense. But, she decided to stay put. "That would make me a hypocrite" she said looking at him "Not only did I live with people who had similar jobs to you but people have left me on my own so many times that I'd be just as bad as them if I did the same." She said frowning a little. "That and I know you aren't a bad guy, otherwise your coworkers would already be here to take for whatever."

Kisaki said:
"Well from my knowledge, we do have a large army. I haven't seen the Ice kingdom since I was 3 ,so I don't know that much about my land." Jack leaned on the tree. "I don't even know how my parents look like."
Serena nodded, "Our dad was never around, he left when our older sister was 8...I'm not good with mathm she's like...26? And me and Cody are 16...So, I don't think we were even born yet...I don't know, I'm kind of stupid..." she said, "I'm not going to fall..." she said, "But if I do...you better catch me..." she said, since her teleport powers can't teleport her down, mostly up, she hasn't tried down yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back