• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mako sat in the courtyard as he went through the spellbound looking at the different spells he had yet to cast. He was afraid to try to cast any of the other ones because of what happened last time. But then again it couldn't hurt to try.

@Anyone

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena nodded, "Our dad was never around, he left when our older sister was 8...I'm not good with mathm she's like...26? And me and Cody are 16...So, I don't think we were even born yet...I don't know, I'm kind of stupid..." she said, "I'm not going to fall..." she said, "But if I do...you better catch me..." she said, since her teleport powers can't teleport her down, mostly up, she hasn't tried down yet.
"Your not stupid." he gives her a slight smile.

"If you want to come down, I'll catch you " he said.

He stretched his arms out. Jack noticed that Serena might not be able to transport to the ground.

(Gtg. Night)

To Be Continued...

Nona said:
Yuna shook her head, her logic probably was flawed... Well of course it was, dangerous guy? You should run. That made more sense. But, she decided to stay put. "That would make me a hypocrite" she said looking at him "Not only did I live with people who had similar jobs to you but people have left me on my own so many times that I'd be just as bad as them if I did the same." She said frowning a little. "That and I know you aren't a bad guy, otherwise your coworkers would already be here to take for whatever."
C4 blinked and laughed ,

"Sounds like you still managed to grow up in a better setting than I did. I was a child soldier in a war torn country before I was scouted for my abilities."

Finishing off his salad C4 continued,

"Well the wouldn't do much if I asked them not to, and the only one who even knows what I'm doing right now is a dude stuck in between all dimensions, so not overly worried about them bothering to come either."

wiigamechamp said:
Mako sat in the courtyard as he went through the spellbound looking at the different spells he had yet to cast. He was afraid to try to cast any of the other ones because of what happened last time. But then again it couldn't hurt to try.
@Anyone
Chler was sitting in the school's coutyard, on one of the seats that were there, as she was petting her raccoon Borys. She seemed to be calm, with no specific objective other than to treat Borys.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Calm
Objective
Pet Borys
Interracting with
---
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Sophia decided that she should just exited out of the combat class. She isn't really doing anything here, and she was only just... watching people fight. So, she walks out of the class, and out of the school building. She looks over to the courtyard, and see two people. A boy who seems to be doing some magical things, and a girl petting a raccoon.

She releases a sigh of frustration, and punches a nearby tree with her stored up energy.

Mako stood up as he held the book in one hand, as he said the magical words that sounded like gibberish to any regular person. "Hectare erano espunta." As he finished the last word a beam of light fell from the sky in front of him as the light glowed a pure color of white. "Well this isn't what I expected." Mako said to himself as he continued to look at the light.

@JJKab

As she check the tree after the punch. It would seem that she have nearly cracked it. But as if the laws of the world hates her with that action, an apple falls directly on her head. "Ow! Stupid... stupid apple..." She picks it up, and takes a bite out of it. "Have no right to be this dang good..." Sophia mumbled, as she takes a sit in the courtyard.

wiigamechamp said:
Mako stood up as he held the book in one hand, as he said the magical words that sounded like gibberish to any regular person. "Hectare erano espunta." As he finished the last word a beam of light fell from the sky in front of him as the light glowed a pure color of white. "Well this isn't what I expected." Mako said to himself as he continued to look at the light.
@JJKab
Chler jerked lightly, hearing a person talk in some kind of gibberish accent. She looked over at him, her eyes widening as a beam of light appeared in front of him. She stood up, slowly approaching it, eyeing it curiously

"Woww... Nice one...." She said quietly, examining the source.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, Calm
Objective
Check out the light
Interracting with
Mako
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Mako looked at the girl as she examined the light as he turned back towards the light. "I'm not sure what this even does. This spell has no description whatsoever." Mako explained to her. @JJKab

wiigamechamp said:
Mako looked at the girl as she examined the light as he turned back towards the light. "I'm not sure what this even does. This spell has no description whatsoever." Mako explained to her. @JJKab
"It's interesting... to say the least" Chler exclaimed, looking at the boy, before her hand hesitantly moved towards the beam, afraid that something's going to happen to her if she did

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, Worried
Objective
Inspect the Beacon
Interracting with
Mako
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Angelostar4 said:
((Only if you're up for it))
She starts to rub her head, trying to make the pain of that apple did go away.
(Upapapapaup)

Gregory was on his way towards the male dorms, walking through the courtyard. He noticed a girl rubbing her head, like she just hit something. Worried a bit, he approached her

"Hey, you're okay? You look like you just got hit with a butt of a gun, or close to that" He exclaimed, looking at her curiously

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, worried
Objective
Check if the girl is alright
Interracting with
Sohpia
Tags
@Angelostar4

"Don't touch it!" Mako exclaimed as he pulled her hand away "You don't know what will happened if you touch it." He looked through the spellbook till he found a familiar spell he had used before. "I'll test it." Mako uttered the words as a small ugly demon appeared out of thin air next to Mako. @JJKab

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

large_zpsrxbjcbqa.gif

...ΨKenji shrugged his shoulders in happiness as he replied, his smile remaining on his face as he spoke. He noticed that many of the students were still to find a pair to spar with, along with some students still arriving to the class. He found it odd how anyone could be late, due to the one hour long lunch period everyone just had. Disregarding the thoughts, his attention returned to Lumina, and how comfortable she was with the concept of combat class. He knew that she wouldn't exactly be thrilled to be participating in a class centred around fighting, after all, the last time they sparred, he let his guard down and was hit by one of her attacks. When he recalled that memory, Lumina looked pretty traumatised from that experienced, and he hoped that it wouldn't affect the way she uses her powers now. In Euphoria, when he was little, he'd read up about phoenixes a lot, as he was fascinated in their powers, along wit the potential applications that can be used through the manipulation of fire. Of course, all of this was coincidental, or perhaps fate, as he'd later find out that his pair was a phoenix. Even throughout the droning on of the surrounding students and distant cars, his red irises remained fixated on Lumina's oceanic blue eyes. Ever since he could remember, those same blue eyes always hypnotised him, as if pulling him into a comfortable, warm embrace. From the moment Akira introduced her to him, Kenji couldn't break the gaze. He always struggled to look away, as when he did, he'd feel a longing for just one more look. Even through all of the problems that had separated them, even through the obstacles that tried to keep them apart, Kenji would always find himself by Lumina's side. Through every lifetime, he'd always find her, like a love story rivalling the history of time itself. Throughout the ages, across countries, nothing could keep them separated. Sometimes their tales would end in tragedy, others, a peaceful goodbye. Kenji's sole purpose was to find Lumina once more, and marry her again and again. Each time, a piece of him becoming whole once more. Even now, he was engaged to his pair, fated to be married to one another once more. Kenji had a good feeling this time, like their time wouldn't be cut short like the last few lifetimes. He suddenly reeled in his thoughts, suddenly feeling embarrassed that he zoned out after he finished talking, yet he couldn't look away from her eyes. In truth, he didn't want to look away. Her gaze kept his mind at ease, if he could, he'd never look away from those perfect eyes. A few moments after he finished talking, and immediately after his small trip down memory lane, he subconsciously spoke, his gentle smile remaining fixed on his face as a small blush found its way onto his cheeksΨ...

Of course~ I don't want you feeling uncomfortable, nor do I want you to feel that you're being forced into a situation you're uncomfortable with~ We can take it easy today~ I love you~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

7c42dd06384a72279654c67e7527afb3.gif

Lumina continued to look up at Kenji, trying to ignore the bustle around them. His presence near her honestly was the only thing keeping her from flipping out and probably panicking, both from being surrounded by so many students and being surrounded by so many fights. It looked like there was something on his mind, but he didn't look upset or anything. Just... nostalgic? Was that the word? Of course, she had no idea of the things that Kenji was thinking of. Her memory had only restored to barely her childhood of this current life, to the old man that had raised her in nearly complete seclusion. Thinking back, that was probably the reason she was so bad around people at all. Either way, her memory didn't include all the times that Kenji and herself met and were together in each of her lifetimes. At the moment, that was probably a good thing, because some of those tales ended in tragedy, and that was the last thing Lumina needed right now. What she did need, and what she currently had, was Kenji's ability to seamlessly calm her down. It had been that way since Lumina's first life that she had met him in. No matter what kind of personality or mental state or demeanor, this Sanctum always had a calming effect on her. It was to the point where there were lifetimes where he was the only thing that could get close without being immediately destroyed. That calming effect was what the current Lumina always needed most, otherwise her skittish demeanor would always get the best of her.

There were times when Lumina wondered what she had done to deserve such an amazing man to willingly stand by her side. She felt she had so many shortcomings, so many qualities that would push anyone and everyone away. Honestly, who would purposely want to deal with the issues she had. Nobody. Nobody would, except Kenji. For him to be so accommodating even in such mundane circumstances, there was no words for Lumina to accurately explain just how much Kenji meant to her.
"Thank you.." Lumina subconsciously mirrored his blush as she responded. "I appreciate e-everything that you do for me.... I l-love you too..." She managed a smile despite her embarassment, her wings visibly relaxing somewhat because of him.

no slide
no slide

JJKab said:
(Upapapapaup)
Gregory was on his way towards the male dorms, walking through the courtyard. He noticed a girl rubbing her head, like she just hit something. Worried a bit, he approached her

"Hey, you're okay? You look like you just got hit with a butt of a gun, or close to that" He exclaimed, looking at her curiously

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, worried
Objective
Check if the girl is alright
Interracting with
Sohpia
Tags
@Angelostar4
Sophia looks up to a young man, that was giving her a curious look. "Nah, i'm fine... just a stupid apple landed on my head as all." She says as she takes a bit out of her apple.

((A appearance check for you my friend:

latest

wiigamechamp said:
"Don't touch it!" Mako exclaimed as he pulled her hand away "You don't know what will happened if you touch it." He looked through the spellbook till he found a familiar spell he had used before. "I'll test it." Mako uttered the words as a small ugly demon appeared out of thin air next to Mako. @JJKab
Chler shrieked, as her hand was pulled away by the boy. She looked a bit scared at him, untill she saw a demon. She shrieked again, backing away.

"W----What is that?!" Chler asked, looking with fright at it.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Suprised, scared
Objective
?!
Interracting with
Mako
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia looks up to a young man, that was giving her a curious look. "Nah, i'm fine... just a stupid apple landed on my head as all." She says as she takes a bit out of her apple.
((A appearance check for you my friend:

latest
Gregory looked a bit uncertain at the girl, eyeing her down, just to be sure. He chuckled

"Welp, you gave him a lesson, didn't ya. Anyways: you just arrived here, isn't that right?" He asked her, smiling lightly

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, relaxed
Objective
Check on the girl, introduce himself
Interracting with
Sophia
Tags
@Angelostar4

JJKab said:
Chler shrieked, as her hand was pulled away by the boy. She looked a bit scared at him, untill she saw a demon. She shrieked again, backing away.
"W----What is that?!" Chler asked, looking with fright at it.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Suprised, scared
Objective
?!
Interracting with
Mako
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Gregory looked a bit uncertain at the girl, eyeing her down, just to be sure. He chuckled

"Welp, you gave him a lesson, didn't ya. Anyways: you just arrived here, isn't that right?" He asked her, smiling lightly

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious, relaxed
Objective
Check on the girl, introduce himself
Interracting with
Sophia
Tags
@Angelostar4
"Yeah, I just got here." Sophia says as she chucks the apple into the garbage bin. "Gramps thought it would be a good place to live at, and I would be getting me an education... so it's a win for him, and a win for me."

Rico Frento

Rico walked down the entry hall then liked at the lock in his hand. "Better find my locker eh?" He took a right and scanned the lockers, not noticing where he was walking.

Nervous, Uncertain

Find his locker

No one at the moment

None

(Could anyone bumb into him?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a demon." Mako said as he kicked it into the light as it decentigrated within seconds. "Sorry for pulling your hand away, but I didn't want THAT happening to you." Mako explained to her. @JJKab

wiigamechamp said:
"It's a demon." Mako said as he kicked it into the light as it decentigrated within seconds. "Sorry for pulling your hand away, but I didn't want THAT happening to you." Mako explained to her. @JJKab
Chler nodded hesitantly, shivering lightly, as she looked at the boy. She seemed to calm down

"A-Alright..." She said quietly, looking yet again at the beam.

no slide
no slide
Scared center
...center
t
Makocenter
Tags
@wiigamechamp

Mei Junchi

Junchi rushed over to Fricka's dorm quickly. They haven't heard from her for a while, and they were worried she was angry at them. They kept mentally telling themself that they were stupid for kissing a girl who seemed to already have someone, and also trying to do more than just kissing. Junchi tried to push those thoughts out of their mind though, figuring that it won't do them any good to get themself worked up over something they weren't even sure was true.

When Junchi arrived to Fricka's dorm they knocked a few times. After a few minutes they tried again, but received no response. They weren't sure if they should leave and come back later, or check up on her, but they knew she wasn't there. In fact, Junchi couldn't pick out any place where she was from where they were with their senses, Fricka was just gone.

Junchi went into their flower petal form and entered Fricka's dorm through the door crack. They knew she wasn't there, and also knew no one else was, but they tried to search for signs of her once they were back to normal. When they hesitantly entered her room, they saw someone's phone on her bedsheets. They slowly approached it, already knowing something bad was going to happen. Just like in those movies they saw, an abandoned house with something weird like a phone on the desk or bed never ended well.

They picked up the phone after giving themself a few minutes to calm down. When Junchi looked at it, they saw a picture of them and Fricka. They immediately dropped the phone and sat down on the bed, mumbling, "No. No. No no no no no no."

Junchi ran to the bathroom and washed their face with some water, something they hoped would get them out of the nightmare they thought they were having. When they realized it was no nightmare, they wondered who's phone it was. It definitely wasn't Fricka's from what they knew, because they didn't remember Fricka's phone looking like that.

They told themself that they should've known better. A school full of superpowered teenagers with abilities that could have them be invisible, undetectable, silent, or anything else was way different from a school with normal humans. At least at their previous school people didn't have powers to just take pictures without you knowing, or at least you had a good chance of spotting them or finding out later. In this case, they didn't know who to look for, and Junchi was beginning to become suspicious of everyone. They even figured it was Moonstone since they got jealous easily and would definitely use their friendship with Fricka against them, but that wasn't Moonstone's phone. Junchi did remind themself that Moonstone could warp practically anything if they literally put their mind to it, so evidence was pointing towards them for the moment.

Fricka did say she had a boyfriend, Junchi reminded themself. It was probably her boyfriend's phone, which only made them feel worse for pointing everything towards Moonstone immediately.

Junchi flew back to their dorm in their flower petal form, then left it once they were in their room. They carried the phone by holding it in some of their petals, and once they calmed down they tried to plan out what to do. Already Junchi was already designing posters to put around the school so they could help gather people to search for Fricka. They would have to use the school's library though, since Moonstone didn't put a computer and printer in their room. Junchi wondered if that was apart of their plan too, but then registered they were becoming as paranoid as Moonstone. Focusing on finding Fricka was what they needed to do, and they could find the person who took the picture later. It would be easier with Fricka by their side anyways, or maybe the person who took it would come to Junchi. All those possibilities calmed Junchi down a bit, though it didn't help them accept that Fricka seemed to just disappear suddenly. They decided to convince themself that she was out for a bit, and that she'll be back in no time. If she didn't come back soon though, Junchi would at least have poster designs to set up and then put around the school.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Male Dorms, Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious, Nauseous, Paranoid

In Fricka's house silently panicking

Objective:

Finding Fricka, Finding the person who took the photo

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Roman said:
"There wasn't a joke in my statement, Masahi. Kaori is a master medical ninja, and she is perfectly fine. If anything wasn't right, she would have told me the night I had took her home." Roman said, looking directly at Masahi, before he could hear the faint sound of his name. He looked at the area that was behind him, quickly turning around and walking towards his room. "You stay Masahi." He ordered, knowing he'd probably follow him anyways. Roman opened the door and seen Kaori in a panic, and it quickly worried him. In mere mere seconds, Roman was holding Kaori's hand, and hugging her, "Don't worry. Don't worry at all, Kaori. I'm here..."
((Short post bc I'm tired))

It felt like forever until Roman came into the bedroom. Kaori's head was spinning and tears were streaming down her face, her hands grasping her arms for some kind of support until he came and brought her body against his in a comforting embrace. She didn't notice Masahi enter the room, or Guru's little quip, the only thing on her mind was Roman's warmth, trying to focus on that before she passed out of threw up or something. She had been on the verge of hyperventilating, if she wasn't already, so she was getting dizzy, leaning her head into Roman's chest as the hand he was holding gripped his tighter.

@Tobi Neafearn

JJKab said:
Chler nodded hesitantly, shivering lightly, as she looked at the boy. She seemed to calm down
"A-Alright..." She said quietly, looking yet again at the beam.

no slide
no slide
Scared center
...center
t
Makocenter
Tags
@wiigamechamp
((I gotta sleep man, so night.))

(my character is on page 60. what page is your character on?)

"I find it odd that a beam of pure light would disintegrate something. Unless..." Mako said as he stuck his hand into the beam. "I see that is quite interesting." He said as he took out his hand. @JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back