• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

wiigamechamp said:
Mako's nose began to bleed as he blushed as it was his first time seeing a girl in a bikini before. "Y-yea" Mako replied. @JJKab

Chler looked behind her at Mako, as she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Hey, you're okay? Your nose is... well, bleeding?" She asked, worriedly swimming to the ledge.

"C'mon, get in" She said assuringly, sharing a small, yet worried smile

no slide
no slide
Mood
Confused, worried
Objective
Learn Mako how to swim, discover why his nose was bleeding
Interracting with
Mako
Tags
@wiigamechamp

JJKab said:
Lena nearly instantly noticed Shuu's nose bleeding a little, which got her on high alert.
"Well... I'm not going to take off my bra.. for your knowledge... I'm going to leave it, just take off my shirt, okay?" She asked, putting her hand on Shuu's shoulder.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Worried, slightly seductive
Objective
Check on Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu let out a deep sigh. That was a relief. Besides, since she gave him a massage he kind of owed her. He nodded with a slight smile. "Alright alright." He said as he took off her shirt and began to massage her starting from the shoulder blades, then towards the neck.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let out a deep sigh. That was a relief. Besides, since she gave him a massage he kind of owed her. He nodded with a slight smile. "Alright alright." He said as he took off her shirt and began to massage her starting from the shoulder blades, then towards the neck.
Lena raised her arms up to help Shuu take off her shirt, and then lied on her chest, her hands crossed, lying in front of her head. When Shuu began massaging her shoulder blades, she let out a purr of pleasure, blushing slightly. Her eyes closed on her, fully enjoying the moment

no slide
no slide
Mood
Pleasured
Objective
Rekax
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

JJKab said:
Lena raised her arms up to help Shuu take off her shirt, and then lied on her chest, her hands crossed, lying in front of her head. When Shuu began massaging her shoulder blades, she let out a purr of pleasure, blushing slightly. Her eyes closed on her, fully enjoying the moment
no slide
no slide
Mood
Pleasured
Objective
Rekax
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu then began to massage her lower back. He looked to the side a bit. "Does this... Er... Feel good?" He asked, feeling a little embarrassed but didn't mind at the same time.

"Mhmmm... It does... thanks" Lena whispered softly. She let out a squeak, as Shuu squeezed her side, and giggled.

"Sorry.. I'm ticklish" She explained, blushing noticeably more.

"Carry on" Lena was clearly relaxing.

"You're doing an amazing job" She assured Shuu.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu then began to massage her lower back. He looked to the side a bit. "Does this... Er... Feel good?" He asked, feeling a little embarrassed but didn't mind at the same time.
Mood
Relaxed, slightly embarrased
Objective
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
Kanon grinned upon seeing her fist actually connect with his back. She knew she could fight, but she also knew Achilles was much more accutomed to actually fighting. As much as she enjoyed sparring, a part of her knew that she didn't stand a chance if this was a real battle, and that he was probably just toying with her. So it was a nice surprise that she could actually land a few hits. Her joy didn't last long as she suddenly felt a strong pain in her stomach, her breath leaving her dizzy as his fist made a connection with the soft sensitive tissue. But, Kanon was resilient, and as Achilles grabbed her she attempted to hook her leg around his so his pile drive would be sent off balance, hoping to shift some of the impact to him as well.
(we just need guns now and a nice house to wreck.)

Achilles felt his fist connect. Then he locked up with her. Figuring an easy win, he did not figure was that her leg was behind his, and that little motion had made all the difference. "Well played." he said to her as their reentry vector was going to put them both in danger of damaging their necks. Of course this was training, but he could not risk it, so he held her tight into his armor and shifted the armor's ability to defense, focusing on the shoulder. Even if they could not die in here, no pain than what she wanted would come to her. Period. So he held her very tightly and shifted so his shoulder would take most of the impact. Seconds later he felt the crunch, and white hot pain in his shoulder as he made impact with the ground. The pain was blinding, as he tossed her feebly aside and tried to stand. His left arm hung limply at his side, his armor suffered the most damage as it was cracking around the impact points. "Love..you..too.." he spat out. But he could still fight. And he rushed her again, this time coming in low for a massive uppercut.

@Lumina

JJKab said:
"Mhmmm... It does... thanks" Lena whispered softly. She let out a squeak, as Shuu squeezed her side, and giggled.
"Sorry.. I'm ticklish" She explained, blushing noticeably more.

"Carry on" Lena was clearly relaxing.

"You're doing an amazing job" She assured Shuu.

Mood
Relaxed, slightly embarrased
Objective
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon
Shuu laughed a little and stopped. "Alright alright that's enough. I actually wanna ask you now, wanna go eat out with me?" He asked her. "No getting side tracked this time."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed a little and stopped. "Alright alright that's enough. I actually wanna ask you now, wanna go eat out with me?" He asked her. "No getting side tracked this time."
Lena sighed, as she sat up, and faced Shuu, looking a bit sadly at him

"C'mon, it felt so good" She said, sounding a little disappointed, but smiled slyly afterwards, putting on her shirt slowly.

"Alright, alright. Where are we going?" She asked, tilting her head slightly

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, as she sat up, and faced Shuu, looking a bit sadly at him
"C'mon, it felt so good" She said, sounding a little disappointed, but smiled slyly afterwards, putting on her shirt slowly.

"Alright, alright. Where are we going?" She asked, tilting her head slightly
Shuu ruffled her hair lightly. "Hey, we can always continue another time. I'm just hungry cause I haven't ate anything for a while." He said. "Should we go somewhere fancy? Or more casual?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu ruffled her hair lightly. "Hey, we can always continue another time. I'm just hungry cause I haven't ate anything for a while." He said. "Should we go somewhere fancy? Or more casual?"
"How about we go somewhere... fancy?" Lena suggested, placing her finger on Shuu's chest, and running it down it, to touch his stomach. She smiled lovingly, as she stood up from the bed, heading slowly to her closet

"Shall I dress in something.. fancy, as well?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Shuu

wiigamechamp said:
"I'm fine." Mako said as he wiped the blood from his nose. He slowly got into the pool feeling the coldness of the water hit his body. @JJKab
"Whenever you feel dizzy or anything like that, let me know, okay?" Chler said, putting her hand on his shoulder in a bit of a caring manner, as she lead him towards the more deeper part of the pool, stopping when they were submerged to their shoulders

"Alright, now... Shall we try submerging, not swimming? Just a simple breath hold practice" She suggested, breathing slowly

JJKab said:
"How about we go somewhere... fancy?" Lena suggested, placing her finger on Shuu's chest, and running it down it, to touch his stomach. She smiled lovingly, as she stood up from the bed, heading slowly to her closet
"Shall I dress in something.. fancy, as well?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Shuu
Shuu nodded and then the sun's energy enveloped his body, creating guns inside their holsters on his sides which he had tucked beneath his tuxedo, or, his work uniform. "Always up for formality m'lady~" He said, turning around so she could change.

((I was gonna post a picture of Shuu in his uniform, but I couldn't find any good pictures :U))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and then the sun's energy enveloped his body, creating guns inside their holsters on his sides which he had tucked beneath his tuxedo, or, his work uniform. "Always up for formality m'lady~" He said, turning around so she could change.
((I was gonna post a picture of Shuu in his uniform, but I couldn't find any good pictures :U))
Lena giggled, as she began searching for good dress, and after a while, she began changing.

Few minutes have passed, and Lena turned to face Shuu, blushing lightly, her hand on her hip

"H-How do you like it?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.

riza_hawkeye_little_black_dress_by_codie3173-d52gzqr.jpg

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she began searching for good dress, and after a while, she began changing.
Few minutes have passed, and Lena turned to face Shuu, blushing lightly, her hand on her hip

"H-How do you like it?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.

riza_hawkeye_little_black_dress_by_codie3173-d52gzqr.jpg

Shuu blushed and thought she looked great. He would have hugged her but he didn't want to ruin the dress. "You look great! So, are you ready to go then?" He asked her, holding out his hand.

"As long as I don't die." Mako said as he held his breath and slowly descended into the water with his eyes closed. He could feel the water surround his whole body as he didn't want to open his eyes. @JJKab

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed and thought she looked great. He would have hugged her but he didn't want to ruin the dress. "You look great! So, are you ready to go then?" He asked her, holding out his hand.
Lena smiled sheepishly, and nodded, gently grabbing Shuu's hand getting close to him

"Sure... Shall we walk, or teleport, if you know any good spots?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes

wiigamechamp said:
"As long as I don't die." Mako said as he held his breath and slowly descended into the water with his eyes closed. He could feel the water surround his whole body as he didn't want to open his eyes. @JJKab
Chler took a deep breath, and submerged alongside Mako, making sure to keep her hand on his shoulder, ready to bring him up. She smiled lightly, her eyes open, as she didn't feel the sting in her eyes: she grew used to it. Some small bubbles escaped her nostrills, but Chler ignored it, focused fully on the boy

JJKab said:
Lena smiled sheepishly, and nodded, gently grabbing Shuu's hand getting close to him
"Sure... Shall we walk, or teleport, if you know any good spots?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes
Shuu thought for a second, then nodded. "I know one." He said happily. "Are you okay with a place that serves pasta and salad?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu thought for a second, then nodded. "I know one." He said happily. "Are you okay with a place that serves pasta and salad?" He asked.
"Oooh, la italiano, huh" Lena giggled, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder.

"Sure. I'm all for it" She nodded lightly, looking into his eyes.

"gahh!! My eyes! They burn!" Mako yelled as he wiped his eyes in a panicky type way. He had never felt this bad sensation before and would never swim in water again if it hurt as much as this. @JJKab

wiigamechamp said:
"gahh!! My eyes! They burn!" Mako yelled as he wiped his eyes in a panicky type way. He had never felt this bad sensation before and would never swim in water again if it hurt as much as this. @JJKab
Chler let out a pretty medium sized bubble, suprised, as she quickly pulled Mako out of the water, since they still were submerged

"Hey, are you okay?! You just let out almost all of your air down there!" She exclaimed, worried as heck over him

wiigamechamp said:
Mako coughed out a lot of water as he tried to regain his breath. "I'm not sure. I mean I'm not dead, so I think i'm okay." Mako answered her. @JJKab
Chler looked uncertain at Mako, as she laid both her hands on his shoulders

"Wanna get out? I don't want you to pass out on me" She exclaimed, truly worried about Mako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back