• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

wiigamechamp said:
"No way!" Mako explained "an adventurer never gives up. Besides if I don't learn how to swim, I won't get farther into my adventuring." Mako replied. @JJKab
Chler sighed, nodding lightly

"If that's what you want..." She said, slowly leading him towards the deep part of the pool

"Now, what you want to do is as soon as you lose the footing, start kicking the water, like this" She explained, as she began to float on the surface.

"Try it. I'll help you if you begin to sink" She said, smiling lightly, as she took a breath, and lowered her head a bit, so that only her forehead was sticking out.

wiigamechamp said:
"Alright." Mako said as he did what she said. he slowly stepped into the deep end. he kicked his feet and moved his arms like it was a natural thing for him. @JJKab
Chler smiled, as she slowly moved back. She gestured for Mako to follow her, moving deeper into the pool. She had small difficulties holding her breath, but they were minor, so she ignored them

JJKab said:
"Oooh, la italiano, huh" Lena giggled, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder.
"Sure. I'm all for it" She nodded lightly, looking into his eyes.
Shuu looked back and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before teleporting to the restaurant, walking in with her. "I just hope it's not too full." He laughed.

wiigamechamp said:
Mako followed her as he floated towards her as he saw her having difficulties. "Are you alright?" Mako asked her. @JJKab
Chler nodded lightly, small bubbles coming out of her mouth, as her stomach was quivering lightly. She gave a thumbs up, and signalized to him to keep on training.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked back and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before teleporting to the restaurant, walking in with her. "I just hope it's not too full." He laughed.

Lena eeked, when she was suddenly kissed on the lips, but giggled, with them teleporting to the restaurant. She walked into it with him, holding his hand gently. When she heard his comment, she nodded, grinning happily

"Yeah. I'll go sit somewhere, and you... can you get meal card?" She asked, slowly heading towards one free table near the window, letting go of Shuu's hand

Mako began to swim towards her as he put an arm around her waist and one of her arms around his shoulders. He was surprised at how well he was at swimming. He guessed it was more of he didn't swim in a few years he almost forgot how to. "Your not gonna drown on me." Mako said jokingly as he helped her stay afloat. @JJKab

wiigamechamp said:
Mako began to swim towards her as he put an arm around her waist and one of her arms around his shoulders. He was surprised at how well he was at swimming. He guessed it was more of he didn't swim in a few years he almost forgot how to. "Your not gonna drown on me." Mako said jokingly as he helped her stay afloat. @JJKab
Chler blushed, as she froze, a bit suprised of his behaviour. Several bubbles escaped her mouth, as her stomach convulsed more, and in the end, she resurfaced by herself, breathing quickly

"Hey, what was that down there? I wasn't drowning. I was testing my lungs. Anyways, you did good" She exclaimed in between her breaths, smiling lightly, slightly coughing

wiigamechamp said:
"I guess it was more of I haven't swam in a while that I forgot how to." Mako replied with a smile. @JJKab
"Oh, Aright... Wanna go under for a bit, test your lung capacity with me?" Chler asked, smiling lightly, her blush still lingering on her cheeks.

"I'm open for challenge"

JJKab said:
Chler nodded lightly, small bubbles coming out of her mouth, as her stomach was quivering lightly. She gave a thumbs up, and signalized to him to keep on training.
Lena eeked, when she was suddenly kissed on the lips, but giggled, with them teleporting to the restaurant. She walked into it with him, holding his hand gently. When she heard his comment, she nodded, grinning happily

"Yeah. I'll go sit somewhere, and you... can you get meal card?" She asked, slowly heading towards one free table near the window, letting go of Shuu's hand
Shuu nodded and gave her a playful salute and wink. "Will do Ma'dam." He said before heading to the waitress up front. They talked for a bit and managed to get the table that Lena was sitting at. He also got a meal card from her. He then walked over to Lena and sat down. "Well that wasn't too hard." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and gave her a playful salute and wink. "Will do Ma'dam." He said before heading to the waitress up front. They talked for a bit and managed to get the table that Lena was sitting at. He also got a meal card from her. He then walked over to Lena and sat down. "Well that wasn't too hard." He said.
Lena smiled softly at Shuu, as he came back. She looked at the meal card she received, looking for anything good.

"I think I'll take a spaghetti bolognese.. with some water" She said softly

"Nothing more, since Jerry, or Violetta doesn't like alcohol... no baby does" She added, giggling

wiigamechamp said:
"oh you're on." Mako said as he submerged his body under water. @JJKab
Chler grinned, as she submerged after Mako, holding her breath.

"It's on" Her lips said, with some small bubbles escaping her lungs

JJKab said:
Lena smiled softly at Shuu, as he came back. She looked at the meal card she received, looking for anything good.
"I think I'll take a spaghetti bolognese.. with some water" She said softly

"Nothing more, since Jerry, or Violetta doesn't like alcohol... no baby does" She added, giggling
Shuu nodded. "I'm holding back on alcohol too, I'm just gonna have some Alfredo and a Coca-cola." He said as a waiter came over and accepted their drink orders first. "So, still working on swimming like you always do?" He asked Lena, trying to start a conversation.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "I'm holding back on alcohol too, I'm just gonna have some Alfredo and a Coca-cola." He said as a waiter came over and accepted their drink orders first. "So, still working on swimming like you always do?" He asked Lena, trying to start a conversation.
"Yuuuup. I still am. You know I love swimming, almost as much as I love you" Lena said jokingly, her hands loosely placed on the table, as she spoke

"And you. How was your trip?" She asked, tilting her head lightly

wiigamechamp said:
"As they were submerged underwater Mako looked into her beautiful eyes and began to blush as he looked away from her.

@JJKab
Chler smiled a bit, as she looked into Mako's eyes, slightly blushing as well. When he looked away, she smirked, as she focused on holding her breath.

JJKab said:
"Yuuuup. I still am. You know I love swimming, almost as much as I love you" Lena said jokingly, her hands loosely placed on the table, as she spoke
"And you. How was your trip?" She asked, tilting her head lightly
Shuu sighed a little. "You mean work right? It wasn't anything too big. We had a run-in with Team Different Dimension." He said. "Their kinda like our rivals. Don't worry, we overpowered them and drove them back from attacking a sacred altar from a different dimension."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sighed a little. "You mean work right? It wasn't anything too big. We had a run-in with Team Different Dimension." He said. "Their kinda like our rivals. Don't worry, we overpowered them and drove them back from attacking a sacred altar from a different dimension."
"Oh, I hope they won't suddenly decide to attack us" Lena exclaimed, smiling a little, but inside her heart she was truly worried of that

"So. Shuu.... how abouuuut.... we mayyyyyy.... hmmm.... Go on a picnic? Someday? To the beach?" She asked, her head slightly moving closer to Shuu's

wiigamechamp said:
Mako reached towards her as he began to tickle her sides so he could win. @JJKab
Some bubbles escaped Chler's lips, as she looked suprised at Mako. Her cheeks lightly puffed, as a small smile crossed her lips. Her stomach began convulsing. She attempted to slowly move away from him to waste as little air as possible

JJKab said:
"Oh, I hope they won't suddenly decide to attack us" Lena exclaimed, smiling a little, but inside her heart she was truly worried of that
"So. Shuu.... how abouuuut.... we mayyyyyy.... hmmm.... Go on a picnic? Someday? To the beach?" She asked, her head slightly moving closer to Shuu's
Shuu blinked as he leaned his head back a bit. "Umm... That's oddly specific. Where did that come from?" He asked her curiously with a nervous laugh.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked as he leaned his head back a bit. "Umm... That's oddly specific. Where did that come from?" He asked her curiously with a nervous laugh.
"Hey.. don't you escape from me.... I only offered us some peace at the beach, while eating something... not a crazy night at my place" Lena said, giggling, waiting for their food. She moved her head back as well a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back